Donkey ManBeast Part Two

BrickThick

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The three of us walked along slowly and quietly for a while. Before long though we came upon a group of women hiking down trail. We heard them coming from quite far away. They all appeared to be in their sixties or seventies. They all wore brightly colored tracksuits and white shoes and visors.

As soon as they saw us called out excitedly. “Hi, Donkey”, and, “Hi, Sue!”, they each said. They surrounded Donkey and then one of them turned to Sue, “Can we pet your Donkey again?”. “Please?” another one chimed in.

“Yes, you may pet Donkey, but please be nice and gentle with him”, Sue said.

They all giggled with glee and immediately began touching him at once. They were so bold! I was surprised at the liberties that those old women took. Besides massaging his back and his arms, and rubbing his abs, they were squeezing his ass and taking turns playing with his oversized genitals.

Donkey just stood there and submitted to all of it very passively. His expression was neutral, but he did not look as relaxed. I think all the noise and attention was overwhelming him a little, but he patiently kept still while the old ladies pulled on his thick floppy penis and juggled his big swinging balls.

I had decided that Donkey's dick had to be a “shower”, as they say, it couldn't get much bigger when he has an erection, but as the ladies were teasing him I found out otherwise. Donkey's erection was astounding. It stood straight out from his pelvis like a veiny muscular forearm and closed fist.

The women were toying with Donkey's boner, but when he started producing precum they all immediately backed up.

“His big pecker is dripping goo and it got on my hand!”, one of the group yelled. And they all made grumbling disapproving noises.

Sue spoke up immediately. “Donkey, clean the precum off your penis, please”.

Without a pause, Donkey used his index finger to gather the big clear drop of precum that was hanging off the tip of his cock, and then he brought his hand up to his mouth and sucked the precum off his finger tip.

The old ladies all saw this and they all shrieked and stepped back again.

“Oh my god, he's an animal!”, one of them said.

Sue looked none too pleased. “Duh!”, she said simply and she picked up Donkey's rope and said, “Let's go”, to the two of us, and then to me, quietly with a grim wink, “I knew that would be too much for them”.

The women continued on their hike talking and laughing loudly.

Sue shook her head and said, “I may have to start telling those ladies that they can't pet Donkey anymore. They seem to like to tease him and they think nothing of getting him all worked up and then walking away. They get worse every time”.

I looked back at Donkey and his huge erection waving back and forth in front of him as he walked.

“Is he going to be okay?”, I asked. I was glad I had express permission because I was unable to look away from Donkey's dong.

“Let's walk for a little bit, it might subside”, she said still sounding unhappy.

We walked on for a couple more minutes, but Donkey's beast-sized erection had not subsided at all. It still stood straight out and was still dripping precum on the ground.

I stopped walking and stood, again staring at Donkey's cock.

“Yeah, poor Donkey. Let's get him some relief”, she said, and she rubbed his back. “We'd better get a little privacy. Let's get off the trail a bit”.

We walked off the trail until there was enough trees to fully cut off the view from any other hikers. Then Sue turned to her man-beast. She reached down and gently held his big dick in both her hands and spoke to him softly. “Donkey, I don't want to help you with this just now, so you go ahead and take care of yourself.

I thought that Sue was telling Donkey to jerk off. Instead of that happening though, Donkey astounded me again.

Donkey didn't hesitate, he just bent right over and began sucking on his own penis.

I looked over at Sue. I'm sure my eyes and my mouth were gaping wide open.

Sue returned my look with one of amusement at my expression. All I could do was stand there and gape at her. Sue started laughing and didn't stop for a while.

I turned back and watched Donkey fillate himself. It was incredible. His back was so flexible! He was getting about half of his big fat cock into his own mouth, and he looked so comfortable it seemed that he could have bent over more, he just couldn't fit any more of his huge cock in his mouth. It was so purely animal the way he did it. He didn't look at us. He was present only in his own world. Making loud slurpy sounds he completely unself-consciously sucked on his own penis right there in front of us, with no more shame than a dog licking his own balls.

Extraordinary!

Then I took a moment, probably to exhale, or blink, or something, and I realized how excited and completely aroused I was. I could feel my heart racing and my cock felt SO hard. I don't think I've ever felt that shocked or that turned on in my life.

After just a couple of minutes of sucking Donkey suddenly slowed his pace. I heard him moan very quietly and then I saw the base of his wrist-thick cock flexing over and over.

“Oh wow! He's cumming in his own mouth”, I said without thinking.

“Duh, he's an animal”, Sue said with a big smile. “Show us what you've got, Donkey”

Donkey sucked on his own penis for a little while longer and then pulled off of it. He stood up straight and opened his mouth to show us inside.

Donkey's mouth was full past the top of his lower teeth with his own semen.

“Jeez! That is SO much cum!”, I exclaimed, again without thinking.

“Yeah, he squirts cum like a donkey too. Good Donkey”, Sue said beaming at him.

Then, smiling back at Sue and I, Donkey swallowed his own load. It took him two big swallows to get it all down.

That's when I felt like I couldn't stand anymore, so I sat down hard on my ass.

Sue still smiling proudly said, “I think I've watched Donkey suck himself off a thousand times over the years, but I still love to watch him do it. He's so raw and beautiful and sexy! So beyond a normal man”. Then she looked away from him and down at me. She chuckled but not in a mean way. “Are you still okay, Stanley?”

I said, “Sue, I have never felt anything like the way I'm feeling right now”.

“Do you want to tell me how you're feeling?”, She asked

“I'm feeling envious”, I finally said after a pause.

“You'd like to be able to suck your own dick too, wouldn't ya”, Sue said with a knowing smile.

“Well, yes”, I said. That's part of it. Maybe every guy feels like he would do that if he could, but there's more. Envy of a different kind, and I'm having difficulty accepting it.

“Relax and breathe, Stanley. You're gonna be okay. I think I know where you're going with this”, said Sue patting my shoulder.

“Yyyou do?”, I stuttered.

“You're envious because you want to suck Donkey's cock too”, Sue said knowingly.

“I, I...”, I still couldn't continue.

“Like I said, I've been Donkey's friend and then caretaker for many years. I've seen quite a few men's reactions to him when he's being Donkey. Most men are too uncomfortable to even be around him. Even guys I thought were going to be cool just could not be. They ran. Then there are the few guys that are strong enough and secure enough not to be threatened by him. From time to time they have strong feelings about Donkey and that donkey dong of his”.

“Are you telling me that you've seen guys that felt like they were straight suck Donkey's dick before, Sue?

“Yes. Quite a few, Stanley, and they loved it” she said, nodding.

“And, Donkey doesn't mind having a guy suck his cock?”, I asked.

“Donkey is an animal. An animal that loves to have orgasms. The more the better. He doesn't judge any person who's kind enough to make him feel good like that. He's always in the moment. He just enjoys it”, said Sue.

I turned and stared at Donkey's cock for a while, and then looked back at Sue and said, “Well, shit”, I said with a sheepish grin. “If this is what the secure strong guys do sometimes...”, and I laughed.

I stood up, and looked at Sue. After a few moments she put her hand on my shoulder and said, “Stanley, IF you want to, I think you should take off your clothes and try being an animal for a little while. Do whatever ever feel like doing. As long as you're kind to Donkey, I'll be here to make sure that you're both in a safe space.

“Wait. You mean right now? He can do that, already?”, I asked. “He had an orgasm just now”.

“Duh, he's an animal. Sue said with a smile. “He absolutely can. I'm quite sure he'd stand there very patiently and let you suck him off if you want to. Sucking on that donkey dick is tough on the jaw muscles, but it never takes Donkey very long to shoot his load”.

“I want to!”, I suddenly declared. “I really want to help out Donkey by sucking his big dick for him!”

I took off my clothes and I threw them on the ground. Being naked in the woods felt incredible. I felt more like an animal immediately. I faced Sue and she looked me up and down, smiling and nodding. “You look more natural already, Manimal”.

My penis was completely erect and twitching. I have an average-sized penis, but I knew that Sue could see that it looked like a boy's dick compared to Donkey's, and somehow it was thrilling!

The I looked over to Donkey. His erection had only faded a little. He looked at me, and stood still.

I walked over to him. As I closed the last bit of distance I looked down. I saw my erection right next to Donkey's big beastly erection. The visual of the contrasting sizes made my face burn and my cock throb. I sank straight to my knees and looked at Donkey's huge cock close up. My heart hammered as I reached out and wrapped my hand around the middle of his shaft. It was so thick that my thumb did not touch my fingertips around it. I felt how heavy it was. His big knob had produced another big clear drop of precum. It hung there glittering in the sunlight, then I licked it right off the tip of his penis. It had barely any taste but it was slippery and warm on my tongue. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and I took the head of his penis into my mouth. It was like a big warm plum that oozed and swelled in my mouth. I sucked on it very gently and looked up at Donkey's face. It startled me to see that he was already looking down at me. Big sweet Donkey was watching me suck on his big gorgeous cock. I felt my face burn again. The eye contact with him was so intense, and I could feel his strong heartbeat as his big knob throbbed in my mouth. Then he blinked and smiled and nodded ever so slightly. It was his way of telling me that what I was doing felt good, I knew it clearly and fully and it made me feel ecstatic. All I wanted to do was please him. I took his cock deeper into my mouth, beginning to bob my head on it. I wrapped my lips around my teeth the best I could but I feared that Donkey must be feeling my teeth. I felt tears spring into my eyes when I pressed his big knob against the back of my throat, and I choked. I don't think I was taking as much as he had but it was the best I could do. I used my right hand to squeeze his fat cock firmly at the base, and I used my left hand to pull gently on his egg-sized testicles.

I had only been doing this for a very short time when I felt his cock swell and throb even harder. I knew Donkey was about to cum in my mouth and I wanted him to do it. I figured Donkey's second load would be much smaller, but again defied my assumptions. We looked each other in the face as he began shooting hot streams of jism into my mouth. I had feared that Donkey's cum was going to taste bitter or salty, but it wasn't. It was hot and just mildly tangy. I held the huge head of his freakish cock very still in my mouth and pumped his cock with my hand and milked his balls with the other. He just stared down at me breathing raggedly while his penis jumped and squirted in my mouth. He just kept cumming and cumming, and then suddenly, without touching myself at all, I started cumming too. Donkey continued ejaculating into my mouth as I ejaculated onto the ground. It was so animal and pure! It was incredible.

Sue started clapping softly and said, “Yes! yes! Good animals! Excellent job, you beasts!

I looked over at Sue but I kept sucking on Donkey's cock. I found that holding eye contact with her while I sucked on his thick donkey dick was yet another thrill. With a knowing grin she stepped even closer and patted my shoulder and I grinned at her around his cock.

When I was sure that I had sucked as much cum out of Donkey as I could for now, I pulled off of his cock with a loud slurp and stood up. I opened my mouth for Donkey and I showed him all of his semen in my mouth. He gave me his biggest smile yet and said, “Eee aww, Stanley”. I knew it meant thank you and I was so pleased.

Turned then to Sue and showed her the mouthful of jizz that Donkey had given me.

“Nice job, Stanley!”, she said with a big smile.

I swallowed twice and smiled at her.

“Wow, I just did that!”, I said.

As it turned out I became good friends with both Sue and Donkey, and had the pleasure of sucking Donkey's cock many more times. It felt so good to cut loose and be an animal with Donkey's big beautiful penis, especially when Sue was there watching and cheering.

The End