Strayed2far

Cherished Member
Media
Arden-Arcade, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cost - 9.99 (got it on sale for 4.00)

Rating - 1/5

This is the first time I've ever posted a review. But this just rubbed me the wrong way.

1. He has a free page that's being updated with PPV videos on the regular but the vip is only getting 10sec videos once in a while.

2. I ask for a custom. A nude workout or yoga video. No jerking or anything. I was told it would be 250.00 for 6 minutes or so.

3. This is what led me to writing this. The very first line in his bio "I personally reply to all my messages (NO MANAGER)" ..... but after getting a bunch of messages like "you up hehe" I wrote a message calling him out on it and said that it was disappointing. The response "are you busy?"

I can't recommend this page because of those three things but mostly because of the lying about no manager.

Reactions: Italluva
Cost - 9.99 (got it on sale for 4.00)

Rating - 1/5

This is the first time I've ever posted a review. But this just rubbed me the wrong way.

1. He has a free page that's being updated with PPV videos on the regular but the vip is only getting 10sec videos once in a while.

2. I ask for a custom. A nude workout or yoga video. No jerking or anything. I was told it would be 250.00 for 6 minutes or so.

3. This is what led me to writing this. The very first line in his bio "I personally reply to all my messages (NO MANAGER)" ..... but after getting a bunch of messages like "you up hehe" I wrote a message calling him out on it and said that it was disappointing. The response "are you busy?"

I can't recommend this page because of those three things but mostly because of the lying about no manager.
Yep. I am so sick of the chat managers. They seem to be more and more common and like when you call them out. I read a really long article about them and they are trained to "upsell", i.e. to try and get you to buy an expensive video or custom. They try very hard because they get commission on these sales.