Dorm Study Session with Ryan, yum...

Paler

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was a typical Friday night in my junior year, and the dorm was buzzing with the usual weekend party excitement. I had buzzed hair and a fit, snatched bod. Most of the guys were out, but I decided to stay in and finish an assignment.

Just as I was getting into the groove of my work, there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find Ryan, a senior from my chemistry class. Ryan was tall and muscular, with short brown hair and intense green eyes. He was wearing a tight tank top that showed off his sculpted arms and a pair of gym shorts.

"Hey, Sev," he greeted, a sly smile playing on his lips. "Mind if I crash here for a bit? My roommates are being loud as hell."

"Sure, come on in," I replied, trying to keep my cool. I had always admired Ryan, often fantasizing about his ripped body.

He stepped inside, closing the door behind him. "Thanks, man. It’s impossible to get any work done with those guys around."

I nodded, trying not to stare at his biceps as he dropped his bag on the floor. "No problem. Need any help with your work?"

"Actually, yeah," he said, pulling out a textbook and sitting on my bed. "Mind if we go over some of this together?"

We spent the next hour going through chemistry problems, but I found it hard to concentrate with Ryan so close. His scent, a mix of sweat and cologne, filled the room, making my pulse race. At one point, our hands brushed, and I felt a spark of electricity.

Ryan looked up, his eyes locking with mine. "You know, Sev, I’ve noticed you checking me out in class."

I felt my face heat up. "Uh, sorry. Didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable."

"Who said I was uncomfortable?" he replied, his voice dropping to a husky whisper. "In fact, I’ve been thinking about you too."

Before I could respond, Ryan leaned in and kissed me, his lips firm and demanding. I responded eagerly, my hands sliding up to his shoulders, feeling the strength beneath his skin. The kiss deepened, our tongues tangling as our breaths became ragged.

Ryan pushed me back onto the bed, his body pressing against mine. I could feel his cock through his shorts, and it made my own cock harden with desire. He broke the kiss just long enough to pull my shirt over my head, then went back to devouring my mouth.

His hands roamed over my chest, tweaking my nipples and making me gasp. He moved down, kissing and licking his way to my abs, then unbuttoned my jeans and yanked them off. My cock sprang free, already leaking pre-cum.

"Fuck, Sev," Ryan groaned, his eyes dark with lust. "You’re so fucking hot."

He took me into his mouth, and I almost lost it right there. His tongue worked wonders, swirling around the head of my cock before taking me all the way in. I moaned, my hands fisting in the sheets as he bobbed up and down, sucking me like a pro.

Just as I was about to cum, Ryan pulled back, a wicked grin on his face. "Not yet," he said, stripping off his own clothes. His body was even more perfect than I had imagined, every muscle defined and glistening with a light sheen of sweat.

He climbed back onto the bed, positioning himself between my legs. "Ready for this?" he asked, his voice low and sexy.

"Fuck yes," I breathed, my body aching for him.

Ryan grabbed a bottle of lube from his bag and slicked up his cock, then spread my legs wide. He pushed in slowly, stretching my hole in the most delicious way. The sensation was intense, a mix of pleasure and pain that had me gasping.

He started thrusting, each movement hitting that sweet p-spot inside me. Ryan's grip on my hips tightened, his pace quickening as we both approached climax.

I reached down, stroking myself in time with Ryan’s thrusts. The dual sensations built to a fever pitch, and with a final, powerful thrust, he sent me over the edge, my climax hitting me hard. I cried out, my cum splattering onto my stomach as Ryan filled me with his massive load. My orgasm was so intense I could feel it up and down my rectum from deep inside my guts all the way to my hole that swelled and pulsated with heat. As his 7 inch cock slid out a puddle of his cum squirted right out my hole onto the base of his dick and dripped down his balls. I had been taken for a ride and the feeling of satisfaction and of being filled to the brim with cum made me one happy boy!

We lay there for a moment, catching our breath. Ryan pulled out and collapsed next to me on the sofa, pulling me close. "That was fucking amazing," he said, kissing me.

Attachments