Dorms - new semester and underwear

WhiteRabbit8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I start the new semester next year and living in the dorms usually offers no privacy. Last year it took about a month before i felt comfortable leaving my room, walking the halls in just boxers. Unlike some guys ive seen, my body is more muscular so i am confident but still feel anxiety being looked at. This year, i want to feel comfortable being seen in briefs (not boxerbriefs). My goal is to wear em in the shared bathroom during the first or 2nd week. Maybe if some guys see me in briefs, they’ll do the same cause so far, boxers are the most common for guys to wear around others.

Cheers to you for being a trendsetter! You will break the ice and encourage other guys in your dorm to sport their briefs. You will smile to yourself when you see other guys follow your lead.

I go to a dermatologist every 6 months for a checkup. I have always worn black or navy boxerbriefs to my exams. Last month, I decided to switch it up. Dr. G always has a young female nurse with an iPad accompany him to record notes. When Dr. G had me stand to check my lower half, there I stood in my light blue Calvin Klein briefs. Next exam, I will wear my red CKs. Neither the doctor nor the nurse had any reaction to my light blue briefs, yet I felt pleased that I had broken out of my conservative routine. Why not? I wear a Speedo on the beach, so I felt totally comfortable wearing briefs for my checkup.

I start the new semester next year and living in the dorms usually offers no privacy. Last year it took about a month before i felt comfortable leaving my room, walking the halls in just boxers. Unlike some guys ive seen, my body is more muscular so i am confident but still feel anxiety being looked at. This year, i want to feel comfortable being seen in briefs (not boxerbriefs). My goal is to wear em in the shared bathroom during the first or 2nd week. Maybe if some guys see me in briefs, they’ll do the same cause so far, boxers are the most common for guys to wear around others.
You're a fuckin hero, man. Sounds like you have no reason to feel anxiety. I mean, boxers are pretty modest, really so there's no problem there, but I salute you for wearing briefs! Do it with confidence. Have a reply ready if some guys says something, like "Hell yeah. These are the best. You should try 'em man."

It's conceivable that some guy might make a stupid-ass comment like "briefs are gay" or the like, so have an answer: anything from "You sure seem interested in my underwear" to something more gentle: "Nah. I just like how they feel. You ever tried 'em?"