Michalia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haven't seen an exclusive thread about him yet, just him, so I'm making it. Dove Obiyor is on instagram and tiktok, those being the only platforms I can find myself. Wondering if anyone can find anything else?

Hes done a few tiktok lives, and is very nice to everyone. He likes to tease and flex at Like goals, and is generally polite to anyone.

Attachments

Haven't seen an exclusive thread about him yet, just him, so I'm making it. Dove Obiyor is on instagram and tiktok, those being the only platforms I can find myself. Wondering if anyone can find anything else?

Hes done a few tiktok lives, and is very nice to everyone. He likes to tease and flex at Like goals, and is generally polite to anyone.
Hot

He's also on LMS: Black Bodybuilder IronHunk's WebCam

I had a private show with him but recently deleted it I'm afraid. You aren't missing out on much though, he was just teasing his bulge in an attempt to get as many credits as possible.

Reactions: Michalia
A shame!
He's also on LMS: Black Bodybuilder IronHunk's WebCam

I had a private show with him but recently deleted it I'm afraid. You aren't missing out on much though, he was just teasing his bulge in an attempt to get as many credits as possible.
A shame! Would have settled for more flexing stuff, he's so big and gorgeous