Dragodaggerdick

David Velle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are a lot of complaints about this guy! This is a scammer! He doesn't add any new content on his OF! He hasn't added any content to OF since March 21! Today he was on CB and he didn't even take his pants off! People gave him tokens and received nothing from him in return!

David Velle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The girl he was with today also has her own account on Of vivisworld She also has an account on CB gamerrrgirl And she has never taken off her panties either! This is a warning! They may be scammers!

Today the girl simulated sucking his cock (fake suck)! It was all staged!

Nycbutterom

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The girl he was with today also has her own account on Of vivisworld She also has an account on CB gamerrrgirl And she has never taken off her panties either! This is a warning! They may be scammers!

Today the girl simulated sucking his cock (fake suck)! It was all staged!
I watched everything! Trying to make something out of the shadows while she was “sucking him”

David Velle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I watched everything! Trying to make something out of the shadows while she was “sucking him”
Imagine if I watched all his shows. Drago had his first show on 29/02/24. So far, he hasn't shown his dick even once! Only empty promises. On the livestream of 19/03/24, people complained about his behavior, and he begged them to take his thumbs down. He was about to be banned by CB.

Nycbutterom

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Imagine if I watched all his shows. Drago had his first show on 29/02/24. So far, he hasn't shown his dick even once! Only empty promises. On the livestream of 19/03/24, people complained about his behavior, and he begged them to take his thumbs down. He was about to be banned by CB.
I honestly dont think he will last. Too narcissistic for his own good.

Reactions: David Velle