Drew Canan (from Youtubr Series “bad Boys”)

I started watching the series and am obsessed with him too! He’s incredibly good looking. Is he straight or gay? Anyone could possibly bait him?
He's definitely hot.

Pretty sure he's not straight, at least it doesn't seem like it from his social media.

He's definitely hot.

Pretty sure he's not straight, at least it doesn't seem like it from his social media.

I don't know how he labels himself, or if he does, but he has been in a relationship with a woman (Lizz Hunter) for a long time. Considering they live together and that she has an 8-year-old son and he is basically acting as the boy's stepfather then I would say they are committed to each other.

He has worked as a male model (including doing covers for gay erotica) and as a gogo boy in Weho (Flamingo Saddles) and San Diego (Rich's) so he clearly has no problem with attention from men.

He was originally going by Drew Knigga but you can see how that last name could be problematic for an actor so he changed it to Drew Bradley and now seems to have settled on Canan. He did most of his stripper/gogo work as Knigga.

I don't know how he labels himself, or if he does, but he has been in a relationship with a woman (Lizz Hunter) for a long time. Considering they live together and that she has an 8-year-old son and he is basically acting as the boy's stepfather then I would say they are committed to each other.

He has worked as a male model (including doing covers for gay erotica) and as a gogo boy in Weho (Flamingo Saddles) and San Diego (Rich's) so he clearly has no problem with attention from men.

He was originally going by Drew Knigga but you can see how that last name could be problematic for an actor so he changed it to Drew Bradley and now seems to have settled on Canan. He did most of his stripper/gogo work as Knigga.

Do you know if there are videos from when he was dancing? I didn't see much from searching.

Please don’t DM me asking for pics or anything but I do know drew. He’s a really awesome guy and is straight. He has been in a very serious relationship for a while and his last relationship was also with a woman. He used to dance way back when but it wasn’t really stripping it’s just gay club dancing. (Not the best dancer lol) I have seen the goods and it’s pretty good so I’ll just leave it at that

All the guys on Bad Boys - including Artie/Scott - are really good looking.

Reactions: Osoul82