drhawhaw

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm Nathaneal! I'm a London-based deaf bodybuilder. If you like shredded, muscular men, consider checking me out! I am very consistent with my physique improvements and I have been progress faster than ever. I am currently focusing on improving my chest and I've made great improvements. I am thinking of maybe competing in 2025 or 2026. I am relatively new creator so any support is appreciated.

Here are some of my socials:
Instagram - My main profile where I am most active in term of messaging.
Onlyfans - Muscle Worship Style Content(Flexing/ Oil Application/ Tease/ Physique Updates)
Twitter - Sometimes I post stuff I'd consider too suggestive for instagram.

I've attached some of my images here.

Thanks for reading

(No idea on how to edit or remove my old thread so I figure I'd make a new one with some updated info. I'm also here to make new friends so my inbox is open)

Attachments

I'm Nathaneal! I'm a London-based deaf bodybuilder. If you like shredded, muscular men, consider checking me out! I am very consistent with my physique improvements and I have been progress faster than ever. I am currently focusing on improving my chest and I've made great improvements. I am thinking of maybe competing in 2025 or 2026. I am relatively new creator so any support is appreciated.

Onlyfans - Muscle Worship Style Content(Flexing/ Oil Application/ Tease/ Physique Updates)

Thanks for reading

(No idea on how to edit or remove my old thread so I figure I'd make a new one with some updated info. I'm also here to make new friends so my inbox is open)
You must be so dominant, damn !

Thanks for reading

Wow, you are HOT AF!
(Please don't compromise your beautiful body with random tattoos.)
:yum

Thanks for reading

man looking handsome af

Reactions: drhawhaw
Hello everyone. Thank you for your lovely comments. Here is a leg photo I took which shows off my veins very well. I'd love to build a bit more interaction with my community and after a bit of time, I am more comfortable...so I made a small fundraiser of $15. After the goal is reached, I'll start posting full frontal nude content as I think it's something you'll appreciate in return. I think it could be quite fun. If this is something you'd like to see, consider contributing to the fundraiser or subbing.

OnlyFans

Attachments

Hello everyone. Thank you for your lovely comments. Here is a leg photo I took which shows off my veins very well. I'd love to build a bit more interaction with my community and after a bit of time, I am more comfortable...so I made a small fundraiser of $15. After the goal is reached, I'll start posting full frontal nude content as I think it's something you'll appreciate in return. I think it could be quite fun. If this is something you'd like to see, consider contributing to the fundraiser or subbing.

OnlyFans
that’s a fire pic holy love the print too