Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a trucker sitting up high, most people can't see whats going on so you can get away with a lot. I have got myself off a few times while driving. Masturbation is actually an effective fatigue management strategy as it increases your heart rate (although much safer when performed in the privacy of a sleeper). I had a few sessions where I came so hard that my eyes almost closed which could have gotten nasty quickly. Nowadays there that many cameras inside and outside the truck that it's not possible.

I once looked down and caught a guy with his cock out. He seemed unaware or unconcerned that truckers could potenially see him. I was far less curious then than I am now, so had no real desire to offer him a hand (or more) but these days...
I totally agree with stroking while driving a big truck is awesome. As an O/O OTR Trucker I loved pushing 80,000 lbs down the road jacking off or sitting in traffic checking out the women and some men. It was great sitting up there getting off.

Running 48 and Canada I was rewarded with many shows. More men than women. Being bi made it great for me. I had fun with several select guys in my sleeper. No all good buddy’s are bad.

Like you I had endless solo sessions in my sleeper. I can not tell you how many times I pulled over for a great jack off session.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay