Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I ALWAYS drive with my cock out. I drove past a police officer yesterday and I thought I saw him catch a glimpse and 2 minutes later he pulls me over. I hurry to put my cock in my pants and he tells me to leave it out while rubbing his bulge in front of me. Long story short he told me to follow him to a near by hotel and we had some fun with his handcuffs ;)
Amazing

Jhash

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone ever caught someone with their dick out driving or been seen and what was your or their reaction?
I was driving from LA back home once and had my cock and balls out and was stroking! I guy in a truck drove next to me for a while and than yelled out of his window to follow him. I did and he pulled off an exit ramp and we both pulled over and parked. He jumped out of his truck so fast and was in my car so quickly before I knew it he had his jeans pulled down and was rock hard like myself! He just bent over and started hoovering me till I shit a huge load down his eager mouth! While I was cumming down his throat he came all over his stomach! Needless to say it was super Hot! He said “thanks” jumped out of my car and got back in his truck and drove off!