SkyLarkin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Might start a new series following a dumb horny jock, very similar to work made by Dumb Horny Jock and Daddysperfectjock, so definitely go check out their stories! I only have one story written, so any new work will be released whenever I feel really, REALLY horny and motivated enough to write. Also don't expect these stories to be extremely well-edited either, but with that out of the way enjoy this horny fictional tale.

"Tongue Searched by TSA"

1710662989665.png

Zach Longwood was struggling to get into the tight sheer swim shorts that his Uncle Anton’s “friend” Jackson had lended to him. They were just too small for his lily white bubble, bouncing on the balls of his toes to yank them up and over his massive backside.

“Don’t worry if you can’t fit into them, Z-Man…I can try and find you something else to wear.” Jackson said.

He sat on what would be Zach’s bed for the entire summer, quietly watching Zach.

Zach liked Jackson, who insisted on being called Uncle Jackson. Zach didn’t know why, but was taught not to be rude to his elders and besides Zach didn’t mind calling him Uncle Jackson. He liked how fatherly the man was, but not overbearing and controlling like his actual father was. Instead, Jackson was cool, calm, collected, and, most importantly, nice. Jackson didn’t want to force Zach to wear constricting, itchy clothes that gave him rashes and made him so sweaty that every evening, he had to get help from his brother Dylan to peel them off. He liked how Jackson’s mustache tickled his face when he hugged him and how he smelled, like manly, sweaty musk and sandalwood. He tried his best to not like or trust him, like his parents told him to do but it was incredibly difficult.

On the other hand, Jackson wasn’t particularly ecstatic to host his partner’s nephew--the son of Anton’s bigoted, homophobic, and borderline racist younger brother Greg. Fortunately, things changed once Zach arrived in California with his big innocent hazel eyes, chiseled jawline, and puckered pink lips. Jackson had to readjust his cock multiple times in the airport and on the car ride back to the house, having to hug Zach sideways so that the teen wouldn’t feel 10 inches poking into his muscular stomach. While Zach got undressed, seemingly doing so without realizing that he was getting completely nude in front of his uncle’s friend, Jackson just drunk everything in and took mental screenshots to jerk off to later.

Zach was fairly muscular for a 19 year old kid, standing 5 '10 at around 165 or 170 pounds, and fair-skinned except for one place: his ass. Yes, his large round pecs were impressive--Jackson could admit that. His nips were permanently perky and pointy, even with the weather being a scorching 85 degrees and climbing, fueled Jackson’s urge to rush over there, pin him down and relentlessly drain those puppies of the faux milk stored inside.

Fuck. Gotta readjust again…I swear he must have gyno in those tits… Jackson mused, subtly stroking himself through his cargo shorts.

Jackson had seen many asses in his lifetime, even Anton had a bubble that you could bounce a quarter off of, but there was something about Zach’s that made Jackson want to marry the hunk and try to impregnate him.

Mark my territory so to speak.

Zach’s bubble butt was MASSIVE.

Pale white, especially so in between those elephantine ass cheeks and completely hairless. They wobbled and bounced from the slightest movement, going crazy in front of Jackson while he walked to the car. There were more than several people that glimpsed at the stud’s full ass, then rapidly blinked to check that what they were seeing was real before staring with slack jaws. Jackson knew that the stud was oblivious to the attention that his slutty booty gained, but felt like a tiny part inside of Zach knew what he was doing.

As Zach went on and on about the flight, Jackson was imagining all of the positions that he wanted to fuck him in. Because of this, his horny perverted brain glanced over what Zach was saying about what a very attentive passenger named Dion had done to help keep him calm.

“Yeah, Dion was super helpful Uncle Jackson!” Zach rambled, still trying in vain to hike the extra small shorts over his plump muscular melons. “He sat beside me the whole flight, holding my hand--although I fell asleep at one point and my hand was underneath his sweatpants, wrapped around something big, fleshy, and warm! I was going to ask him what it was, but he was fast asleep too and I didn’t want to wake him!”

“Mmmmm oh yeah that’s good…” Jackson mumbled, still not really listening, just stroking his cock a little quicker at that point and watching closely.

“Dion said that he was a doctor, which was surprising because he looked around my age, but he said that it was true. He knew exactly what would calm me down, but he said that he couldn’t show me there in my seat, so we went into the bathroom. I think everyone just assumed that I was sick or something because one of the flight attendants winked at me and Dion.”

Zach twisted and turned, trying to see if he had made any progress at all getting the swim trunks to cover his gigantic bubble butt, but it didn’t seem so and he went back to work.

“So we went into the bathroom together and Dion made me pull down my shorts, and lean against the wall with my butt facing him. It wasn’t easy to do Uncle Jackson in that small ass--I mean small bathroom, but somehow we got it done. I do feel bad for Dion and I hope he didn’t think that I was trying to touch his big black cock with my ass, but he didn’t say anything so I guess everything was okay.”

“Anyways, Dion started to rub and knead my cheeks, and--Fuck! It felt so good Uncle Jackson! Then, he did something that no one had ever done before! He put something in my mouth--something long, wide, and kinda hairy to be honest, and told me to suck on it. I tried my best or at least, what I thought was my best just trying to make him happy with my work. I don’t think I did a good job because he just grunted and bumped me with his crotch a couple times until he was fed up and pulled away. Then, he started from the small of my back, down into my ass crack and right over my pink--!”

“Knock, knock, boys!”

Zach’s Uncle Anton sauntered into the guest bedroom without a care, grinning as his boyfriend hastily grabbed a random pillow and smashed it over his hard cock. Thankfully, Zach didn’t notice and probably would’ve never noticed since he had let his shorts drop to the ground and ran over to give Anton a big bear hug, completely nude. and now completely focused on his favorite uncle.

“Unc!” Zach leaped up, attaching himself to his uncle like a spider, wrapping his thick muscular legs around the older man’s tiny waist.

Anton wasn’t a pushover and worked out, keeping his lean physique lean, but still had difficulty lifting his heavy nephew up. But it was worth the struggle for feeling up Zach’s curvaceous bare bottom, giving both cheeks a hearty squeeze.

“Zach Attack! I missed you so much, kiddo!” Anton tenderly kissed Zach’s neck, loving how the stud shuddered from the action. “Or I guess I should call you young man now with how big you got haha!”

“Yup! I’m on the baseball team now and my dad is very hopeful that I’ll get into a good college baseball program!” Zach tightened his hold on his uncle, noticing that the man’s back was muscular despite being so lean.

Anton could tell, at least one body part on his nephew had gotten way bigger than the last time he saw him. He also could tell that his boyfriend was about to cum and loved to push him over the edge doing shit like he was about to do.

“Well, Zach Attack, with an ass like this,” Anton gripped a cheek in each hand, slowly spreading them until the teen’s pretty pink pussy was facing Jackson like a cock’s bullseye. “You’ll for sure get in, no doubt about that.”

SMACK!

Anton landed one quick smack right over the tiny hole, Jackson watched as it twitched like crazy, puckering out like it was hungry.

“UNNF! UNC’!” Zach yelped, trying to move away from the sting and lingering pain, but instead just grounded his crotch up against Anton’s own bulge.

SMACK!

Zack yelped again and Anton chuckled. “Sorry kiddo. You just have the most spankable ass, you know?”

SMACK!

Anton felt his nephew grind against his crotch after the third smack, so he continued spanking the stud’s jock pussy as it went crazy from the sharp contact. He glanced up, instantly locking eyes with Jackson’s intensely smoldering gray ones and winked.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Zach’s singular pump of his hips quickened until he was full on humping his uncle, quickly getting close to the point of no return for his full balls. His uncle’s kisses on his sensitive neck weren’t helping the situation either and he had to voice past his own moans and squeals that he was about to cum.

“Unc’! I-I…Ahn! About to c-c-cum! Fudge it!”

Thankfully, his uncle could already tell what was about to happen and untangled himself from the hug, letting Zach stand on wobbly legs and come down from his high.

“So Zach Attack, tell me about what happened at the airport? I heard from Greggy that you got frisked by the TSA?”

Zach’s head was still foggy from almost nutting and it took a moment for his brain to start working again.

“Uh…oh! OH YEAH! They thought I was smuggling something because there was a ‘suspicious’,” Zach used his fingers to make quotation marks in the air around ‘suspicious’. “One of them said that they saw some weird mass on the body scanner and it looked like there was a bulge in the back of my pants.”

Jackson and Anton both perked up at the mention of a ‘suspicious bulge’, immediately calling bullshit on the entire situation and knew that the perverted agents were just trying to get the slutty himbo out of his conservative clothes. And it seemed to work.

“What do you mean they found something on the body scanner?” Jackson questioned; the pillow over his crotch slowly bouncing up and down as he continued to jerk off.

Zach blushed crimson, trying to explain himself without looking like one of those perverted ‘homos’ as his dad called some of their Church’s congregation, and sometimes his Uncle Anton and Jackson.

“Well…my baseball coach, Coach Savage…he’s been making me train myself with this special device that he lended to me. He said that it might look intimidating, but it can help me train my glutes which he’s stated before are the most powerful muscles that a premier baseball player can use on the diamond to win games.”

Anton and Jackson both glanced at each other with the same thought in their heads. What the fuck?

“So he showed me how to use it, first, showing me this real old exercise video that he grabbed from a locked drawer in his home office--.”

Anton interrupted, his hand had slipped underneath his own shorts too. “W-wait! Wait…you went to his house kiddo?”

“Duh Unc’! I go over there almost every time after school to hangout with Owen--my best friend and Coach’s son!” Zach playfully retorted.

“Anyways, he showed me the video but I couldn’t really understand what was going on with the weird music and how everyone in it was nude and groaning, so instead he just decided to show me how to use it himself.”

“He made me lay on his comfy leather couch--on my back, almost forgot about that, then told me to raise my legs and ass up so he could get in there and insert the ‘training plug’ as he called the thing. It was cold and made of metal, but it kinda hurt to insert so he told me to get it slick enough…telling me to do that every time before I used it until my pussy--I mean jock hole was used to it without lube.”

Zach unconsciously began to play with his drooping nipples, tugging on the thick red nubs as he recalled the memory.

“Then he slowly pushed it into my ass and boy did it make me feel full, kinda like I had to shit but he got real close to my face and borderline yelled at me not to, so I didn’t. He made me lay there for a while just clenching my asshole around the plug, then began to pull the thing out before pushing it right back in--said that the plug doesn’t work to the fullest unless the user adds extra stimulation to the process.”

Jackson spoke up, having to clear his throat of the glob of spit stuck in it. “Sorry Zach, but maybe you could show me--I’m more of a visual learner…”

Jackson hoped that Zach would take the bait and not read between the lines, but didn’t fully realize that his partner’s nephew was a grade A dumb jock.

Zach just nodded with a smile, getting into the same position that Coach had told him to get into months ago. Instead of a plug, he used his fingers in place of the special training device.

“So…yeah, it was the special training plug that the guys at the airport discovered on the scanner and they quickly pulled me off to the side to give me a body search.”

Anton and Jackson nodded, showing that they were still listening despite the tents in their pants. Jackson’s erection protector was discarded and he was openly stroking next to his partner.

“It’s a big burly dude doing the frisking, I don’t know how you do a body search but he was really focused on my backside. Rubbing his hands up and down, running his fingers underneath the pant legs and feeling the undersides of my cheeks with his thumbs. I’m glad I was facing away from dad, mom, and everybody else because I pitched a tent so fast!”

Zach had gone from one finger knuckle deep in his tight, clenching puck to two and was now scissoring a third into the puckering opening. His modest-sized cock was steadily belching out precum, the cut tip cum from the blood rushing into his dick.

“W-what…what did Greggy have to say about the frisking?” Anton clearly asked a rhetorical question, since he had already heard for over an hour from his annoying young brother.

Sometimes he wished his young brother would admit to liking dick and get fucked up his perky bubble butt already, since his wife Susie wasn’t going to be doing the fucking anytime soon.

“Oh I don’t know, I just heard from mom and Dylan that he went to the car, but apparently he was livid and purple in the face!”

“HAHA!” Anton cracked up, unable to contact his laughter at his homophobic little brother’s anger and humiliation.

“So the guy frisking me pulled down my pants right there in front of everyone because I suddenly felt a breeze on my nuts and he started to root around in my ass, but he must’ve used some kind of tool or whatever because his finger was wet and fleshy!”

“Fuck…” Jackson groaned under his breath. He was getting close as was Anton.

“I couldn’t look back there and see what was going on because I was so embarrassed and I was ordered not to turn around by another TSA agent. But, the guy was really searching around for the plug and it couldn’t have been in there that DEEP, because I didn’t have the time to push it deep enough as I was rushing--and I figured the guy had pushed it deeper with his finger…or whatever!” Zach moaned.

With halfway opened eyes, Anton mumbled to himself. “Yeah probably tongue-fucked it so deep that it got lost up in that delicious-tasting cunt!”

“What did you say Unc’?”

Jackson covered for Anton, swiftly asking. “Did the TSA agent find the plug?”

“He did!” Zach’s cock jumped at the same time. “He poked the base of the plug and pulled it out by the loop too!”

“It came out of my pussy with a loud wet SQUELCH and plopped right onto the floor…I thought I was going to die of embarrassment, then finally they took me into a separate room but my shorts were around my ankles and I had to hold onto the guy’s beefy arms so I didn’t trip and fall on my belly!”

“Once we got into that room, they made me bend over onto a table in the middle of the room and got really aggressive--just slapping, groping, and pulling apart my creamy buns until I was moaning and then they got REALLY crazy! One guy was rubbing his bulge and he must’ve been hung as a horse because it snaked down his pant leg and was thick as a soda can…all of the sensations and smells in that room were making me light-headed so I don’t really remember what happened next, but…”

“But what Zach? What happened? Did those big strong guys fingerfuck your boypussy, huh?” Jackson asked, leering at Zach’s finger stuffed pussy.

Anton added on, grunting it out in between moans and quick breaths. “Yeah did that guy with the big black cock fuck your face boy? Slide that thick veiny beast in between those pink puckered lips, probably came buckets instantly once those cocksucking lips grazed his cockhead…fuck yeah!”

Zach didn’t know what to say, finally realizing that his uncle and uncle-in-law had their cocks out and were beating their meat to his story. His Uncle Anton’s dick was longer than Uncle Jackson’s, but not as thick and hefty still both were beautiful and made Zach fuck his pussy faster and harder.

Anton and Jackson could barely hear it, but they did. “Y-yeah…”

That made them jump to their feet, walking over to stand right above Zach--hard, ready to blow cocks aimed at his punk stuffed cunt.

Zach pulled his fingers out, hole gaping slightly but just enough that Anton couldn’t contain himself any longer and exploded! Thick gooey ropes of warm spunk squirted all over his nephew’s hot hole like salty icing, running down Zach’s hairless taint and onto the floor. Some were sucked into Zach’s red cunt, absorbing the Longwood DNA into his insides. Anton was gasping and breathing hard, squeezing his cock tightly around the root and wagging it to get out all of the cum.

Jackson needed a little more to get him over the edge, even though he was already so fucking close to busting.

He got on his hands and knees, kinda awkwardly climbing atop Zach and let his fat cockhead press snugly against Zach’s cum-covered hole. Zach didn’t know what was going to happen next and braced himself as Jackson slowly pushed forward, until the tip of his dick pierced the slutty baseball player’s pussy lips and Jackson began to cum.

“OH UUGH FUCKKKKKKK!!!” Jackson yelled and thrusted hard, shoving a few more inches inside of his partner’s nephew’s ass.

So fucking tight!

Jackson suffered from hyperspermia so it felt like a shotgun blast of jizz was being fired into Zach’s most sensitive orifice, filling him up in record time and spewing out past Jackson’s own cock. By the time Jackson’s semi-hard dick was spent, cum was still oozing from Zach’s cummy overstuffed, overdosed cunt.

As Zach and his uncles came down from their shared highs, Zach remembered something suddenly and urged Jackson to grab his phone from his backpack.

“Quick Uncle Jackson! Take a picture of me like this, I want my bros back home to see the view--I said I would send them a photo of California when I got here and I totally forgot!”

Jackson did it without question, not yet feeling the post-nut clarity that would surely come soon. He snapped the pic then decided to send something extra to Zach’s bros back home.

All of Zach’s buddies got a picture of their sexy himbo bestie, on his back with his legs behind his head showing off a slightly gaping, cum splattered jock pussy with the sunny, beige Los Angeles skyline in the background. The caption underneath said: “Can’t wait to see everybody’s BCs when I get home.”

Zach wouldn’t see the numerous horny replies and videos sent to him until the next day, but gave them all a heart emoji as his reply to show thanks to his bros.

THE END

Dude3D

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Might start a new series following a dumb horny jock, very similar to work made by Dumb Horny Jock and Daddysperfectjock, so definitely go check out their stories! I only have one story written, so any new work will be released whenever I feel really, REALLY horny and motivated enough to write. Also don't expect these stories to be extremely well-edited either, but with that out of the way enjoy this horny fictional tale.

"Tongue Searched by TSA"

View attachment 125526201
who's the model in the photo?

Nicky7

Sexy Member
Media
Dumb Jock Adventures provides a hilarious and heartwarming glimpse into the life of a lovable, albeit not always the brightest, athlete. The series cleverly combines comedy with moments of genuine depth, showcasing the challenges and triumphs of its protagonist in a way that's relatable to audiences of all backgrounds. With its endearing characters and witty storytelling, it's a must-watch for anyone in need of a good laugh and some feel-good vibes.

Patrick_starrr99

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is the

"Tongue Searched by TSA"

Zach Longwood was struggling to get into the tight sheer swim shorts that his Uncle Anton’s “friend” Jackson had lended to him. They were just too small for his lily white bubble, bouncing on the balls of his toes to yank them up and over his massive backside.

“Don’t worry if you can’t fit into them, Z-Man…I can try and find you something else to wear.” Jackson said.

He sat on what would be Zach’s bed for the entire summer, quietly watching Zach.

Zach liked Jackson, who insisted on being called Uncle Jackson. Zach didn’t know why, but was taught not to be rude to his elders and besides Zach didn’t mind calling him Uncle Jackson. He liked how fatherly the man was, but not overbearing and controlling like his actual father was. Instead, Jackson was cool, calm, collected, and, most importantly, nice. Jackson didn’t want to force Zach to wear constricting, itchy clothes that gave him rashes and made him so sweaty that every evening, he had to get help from his brother Dylan to peel them off. He liked how Jackson’s mustache tickled his face when he hugged him and how he smelled, like manly, sweaty musk and sandalwood. He tried his best to not like or trust him, like his parents told him to do but it was incredibly difficult.

On the other hand, Jackson wasn’t particularly ecstatic to host his partner’s nephew--the son of Anton’s bigoted, homophobic, and borderline racist younger brother Greg. Fortunately, things changed once Zach arrived in California with his big innocent hazel eyes, chiseled jawline, and puckered pink lips. Jackson had to readjust his cock multiple times in the airport and on the car ride back to the house, having to hug Zach sideways so that the teen wouldn’t feel 10 inches poking into his muscular stomach. While Zach got undressed, seemingly doing so without realizing that he was getting completely nude in front of his uncle’s friend, Jackson just drunk everything in and took mental screenshots to jerk off to later.

Zach was fairly muscular for a 19 year old kid, standing 5 '10 at around 165 or 170 pounds, and fair-skinned except for one place: his ass. Yes, his large round pecs were impressive--Jackson could admit that. His nips were permanently perky and pointy, even with the weather being a scorching 85 degrees and climbing, fueled Jackson’s urge to rush over there, pin him down and relentlessly drain those puppies of the faux milk stored inside.

Fuck. Gotta readjust again…I swear he must have gyno in those tits… Jackson mused, subtly stroking himself through his cargo shorts.

Jackson had seen many asses in his lifetime, even Anton had a bubble that you could bounce a quarter off of, but there was something about Zach’s that made Jackson want to marry the hunk and try to impregnate him.

Pale white, especially so in between those elephantine ass cheeks and completely hairless. They wobbled and bounced from the slightest movement, going crazy in front of Jackson while he walked to the car. There were more than several people that glimpsed at the stud’s full ass, then rapidly blinked to check that what they were seeing was real before staring with slack jaws. Jackson knew that the stud was oblivious to the attention that his slutty booty gained, but felt like a tiny part inside of Zach knew what he was doing.

As Zach went on and on about the flight, Jackson was imagining all of the positions that he wanted to fuck him in. Because of this, his horny perverted brain glanced over what Zach was saying about what a very attentive passenger named Dion had done to help keep him calm.

“Yeah, Dion was super helpful Uncle Jackson!” Zach rambled, still trying in vain to hike the extra small shorts over his plump muscular melons. “He sat beside me the whole flight, holding my hand--although I fell asleep at one point and my hand was underneath his sweatpants, wrapped around something big, fleshy, and warm! I was going to ask him what it was, but he was fast asleep too and I didn’t want to wake him!”

“Mmmmm oh yeah that’s good…” Jackson mumbled, still not really listening, just stroking his cock a little quicker at that point and watching closely.

“Dion said that he was a doctor, which was surprising because he looked around my age, but he said that it was true. He knew exactly what would calm me down, but he said that he couldn’t show me there in my seat, so we went into the bathroom. I think everyone just assumed that I was sick or something because one of the flight attendants winked at me and Dion.”

Zach twisted and turned, trying to see if he had made any progress at all getting the swim trunks to cover his gigantic bubble butt, but it didn’t seem so and he went back to work.

“So we went into the bathroom together and Dion made me pull down my shorts, and lean against the wall with my butt facing him. It wasn’t easy to do Uncle Jackson in that small ass--I mean small bathroom, but somehow we got it done. I do feel bad for Dion and I hope he didn’t think that I was trying to touch his big black cock with my ass, but he didn’t say anything so I guess everything was okay.”

“Anyways, Dion started to rub and knead my cheeks, and--Fuck! It felt so good Uncle Jackson! Then, he did something that no one had ever done before! He put something in my mouth--something long, wide, and kinda hairy to be honest, and told me to suck on it. I tried my best or at least, what I thought was my best just trying to make him happy with my work. I don’t think I did a good job because he just grunted and bumped me with his crotch a couple times until he was fed up and pulled away. Then, he started from the small of my back, down into my ass crack and right over my pink--!”

“Knock, knock, boys!”

Zach’s Uncle Anton sauntered into the guest bedroom without a care, grinning as his boyfriend hastily grabbed a random pillow and smashed it over his hard cock. Thankfully, Zach didn’t notice and probably would’ve never noticed since he had let his shorts drop to the ground and ran over to give Anton a big bear hug, completely nude. and now completely focused on his favorite uncle.

“Unc!” Zach leaped up, attaching himself to his uncle like a spider, wrapping his thick muscular legs around the older man’s tiny waist.

Anton wasn’t a pushover and worked out, keeping his lean physique lean, but still had difficulty lifting his heavy nephew up. But it was worth the struggle for feeling up Zach’s curvaceous bare bottom, giving both cheeks a hearty squeeze.

“Zach Attack! I missed you so much, kiddo!” Anton tenderly kissed Zach’s neck, loving how the stud shuddered from the action. “Or I guess I should call you young man now with how big you got haha!”

“Yup! I’m on the baseball team now and my dad is very hopeful that I’ll get into a good college baseball program!” Zach tightened his hold on his uncle, noticing that the man’s back was muscular despite being so lean.

Anton could tell, at least one body part on his nephew had gotten way bigger than the last time he saw him. He also could tell that his boyfriend was about to cum and loved to push him over the edge doing shit like he was about to do.

“Well, Zach Attack, with an ass like this,” Anton gripped a cheek in each hand, slowly spreading them until the teen’s pretty pink pussy was facing Jackson like a cock’s bullseye. “You’ll for sure get in, no doubt about that.”

SMACK!

Anton landed one quick smack right over the tiny hole, Jackson watched as it twitched like crazy, puckering out like it was hungry.

“UNNF! UNC’!” Zach yelped, trying to move away from the sting and lingering pain, but instead just grounded his crotch up against Anton’s own bulge.

SMACK!

Zack yelped again and Anton chuckled. “Sorry kiddo. You just have the most spankable ass, you know?”

SMACK!

Anton felt his nephew grind against his crotch after the third smack, so he continued spanking the stud’s jock pussy as it went crazy from the sharp contact. He glanced up, instantly locking eyes with Jackson’s intensely smoldering gray ones and winked.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Zach’s singular pump of his hips quickened until he was full on humping his uncle, quickly getting close to the point of no return for his full balls. His uncle’s kisses on his sensitive neck weren’t helping the situation either and he had to voice past his own moans and squeals that he was about to cum.

Thankfully, his uncle could already tell what was about to happen and untangled himself from the hug, letting Zach stand on wobbly legs and come down from his high.

“So Zach Attack, tell me about what happened at the airport? I heard from Greggy that you got frisked by the TSA?”

Zach’s head was still foggy from almost nutting and it took a moment for his brain to start working again.

“Uh…oh! OH YEAH! They thought I was smuggling something because there was a ‘suspicious’,” Zach used his fingers to make quotation marks in the air around ‘suspicious’. “One of them said that they saw some weird mass on the body scanner and it looked like there was a bulge in the back of my pants.”

Jackson and Anton both perked up at the mention of a ‘suspicious bulge’, immediately calling bullshit on the entire situation and knew that the perverted agents were just trying to get the slutty himbo out of his conservative clothes. And it seemed to work.

“What do you mean they found something on the body scanner?” Jackson questioned; the pillow over his crotch slowly bouncing up and down as he continued to jerk off.

Zach blushed crimson, trying to explain himself without looking like one of those perverted ‘homos’ as his dad called some of their Church’s congregation, and sometimes his Uncle Anton and Jackson.

“Well…my baseball coach, Coach Savage…he’s been making me train myself with this special device that he lended to me. He said that it might look intimidating, but it can help me train my glutes which he’s stated before are the most powerful muscles that a premier baseball player can use on the diamond to win games.”

Anton and Jackson both glanced at each other with the same thought in their heads. What the fuck?

“So he showed me how to use it, first, showing me this real old exercise video that he grabbed from a locked drawer in his home office--.”

Anton interrupted, his hand had slipped underneath his own shorts too. “W-wait! Wait…you went to his house kiddo?”

“Duh Unc’! I go over there almost every time after school to hangout with Owen--my best friend and Coach’s son!” Zach playfully retorted.

“Anyways, he showed me the video but I couldn’t really understand what was going on with the weird music and how everyone in it was nude and groaning, so instead he just decided to show me how to use it himself.”

“He made me lay on his comfy leather couch--on my back, almost forgot about that, then told me to raise my legs and ass up so he could get in there and insert the ‘training plug’ as he called the thing. It was cold and made of metal, but it kinda hurt to insert so he told me to get it slick enough…telling me to do that every time before I used it until my pussy--I mean jock hole was used to it without lube.”

Zach unconsciously began to play with his drooping nipples, tugging on the thick red nubs as he recalled the memory.

“Then he slowly pushed it into my ass and boy did it make me feel full, kinda like I had to shit but he got real close to my face and borderline yelled at me not to, so I didn’t. He made me lay there for a while just clenching my asshole around the plug, then began to pull the thing out before pushing it right back in--said that the plug doesn’t work to the fullest unless the user adds extra stimulation to the process.”

Jackson spoke up, having to clear his throat of the glob of spit stuck in it. “Sorry Zach, but maybe you could show me--I’m more of a visual learner…”

Jackson hoped that Zach would take the bait and not read between the lines, but didn’t fully realize that his partner’s nephew was a grade A dumb jock.

Zach just nodded with a smile, getting into the same position that Coach had told him to get into months ago. Instead of a plug, he used his fingers in place of the special training device.

“So…yeah, it was the special training plug that the guys at the airport discovered on the scanner and they quickly pulled me off to the side to give me a body search.”

Anton and Jackson nodded, showing that they were still listening despite the tents in their pants. Jackson’s erection protector was discarded and he was openly stroking next to his partner.

“It’s a big burly dude doing the frisking, I don’t know how you do a body search but he was really focused on my backside. Rubbing his hands up and down, running his fingers underneath the pant legs and feeling the undersides of my cheeks with his thumbs. I’m glad I was facing away from dad, mom, and everybody else because I pitched a tent so fast!”

Zach had gone from one finger knuckle deep in his tight, clenching puck to two and was now scissoring a third into the puckering opening. His modest-sized cock was steadily belching out precum, the cut tip cum from the blood rushing into his dick.

“W-what…what did Greggy have to say about the frisking?” Anton clearly asked a rhetorical question, since he had already heard for over an hour from his annoying young brother.

Sometimes he wished his young brother would admit to liking dick and get fucked up his perky bubble butt already, since his wife Susie wasn’t going to be doing the fucking anytime soon.

“Oh I don’t know, I just heard from mom and Dylan that he went to the car, but apparently he was livid and purple in the face!”

“HAHA!” Anton cracked up, unable to contact his laughter at his homophobic little brother’s anger and humiliation.

“So the guy frisking me pulled down my pants right there in front of everyone because I suddenly felt a breeze on my nuts and he started to root around in my ass, but he must’ve used some kind of tool or whatever because his finger was wet and fleshy!”

“I couldn’t look back there and see what was going on because I was so embarrassed and I was ordered not to turn around by another TSA agent. But, the guy was really searching around for the plug and it couldn’t have been in there that DEEP, because I didn’t have the time to push it deep enough as I was rushing--and I figured the guy had pushed it deeper with his finger…or whatever!” Zach moaned.

With halfway opened eyes, Anton mumbled to himself. “Yeah probably tongue-fucked it so deep that it got lost up in that delicious-tasting cunt!”

“What did you say Unc’?”

“He did!” Zach’s cock jumped at the same time. “He poked the base of the plug and pulled it out by the loop too!”

“It came out of my pussy with a loud wet SQUELCH and plopped right onto the floor…I thought I was going to die of embarrassment, then finally they took me into a separate room but my shorts were around my ankles and I had to hold onto the guy’s beefy arms so I didn’t trip and fall on my belly!”

“Once we got into that room, they made me bend over onto a table in the middle of the room and got really aggressive--just slapping, groping, and pulling apart my creamy buns until I was moaning and then they got REALLY crazy! One guy was rubbing his bulge and he must’ve been hung as a horse because it snaked down his pant leg and was thick as a soda can…all of the sensations and smells in that room were making me light-headed so I don’t really remember what happened next, but…”

“But what Zach? What happened? Did those big strong guys fingerfuck your boypussy, huh?” Jackson asked, leering at Zach’s finger stuffed pussy.

Anton added on, grunting it out in between moans and quick breaths. “Yeah did that guy with the big black cock fuck your face boy? Slide that thick veiny beast in between those pink puckered lips, probably came buckets instantly once those cocksucking lips grazed his cockhead…fuck yeah!”

Zach didn’t know what to say, finally realizing that his uncle and uncle-in-law had their cocks out and were beating their meat to his story. His Uncle Anton’s dick was longer than Uncle Jackson’s, but not as thick and hefty still both were beautiful and made Zach fuck his pussy faster and harder.

That made them jump to their feet, walking over to stand right above Zach--hard, ready to blow cocks aimed at his punk stuffed cunt.

Zach pulled his fingers out, hole gaping slightly but just enough that Anton couldn’t contain himself any longer and exploded! Thick gooey ropes of warm spunk squirted all over his nephew’s hot hole like salty icing, running down Zach’s hairless taint and onto the floor. Some were sucked into Zach’s red cunt, absorbing the Longwood DNA into his insides. Anton was gasping and breathing hard, squeezing his cock tightly around the root and wagging it to get out all of the cum.

Jackson needed a little more to get him over the edge, even though he was already so fucking close to busting.

He got on his hands and knees, kinda awkwardly climbing atop Zach and let his fat cockhead press snugly against Zach’s cum-covered hole. Zach didn’t know what was going to happen next and braced himself as Jackson slowly pushed forward, until the tip of his dick pierced the slutty baseball player’s pussy lips and Jackson began to cum.

“OH UUGH FUCKKKKKKK!!!” Jackson yelled and thrusted hard, shoving a few more inches inside of his partner’s nephew’s ass.

So fucking tight!

Jackson suffered from hyperspermia so it felt like a shotgun blast of jizz was being fired into Zach’s most sensitive orifice, filling him up in record time and spewing out past Jackson’s own cock. By the time Jackson’s semi-hard dick was spent, cum was still oozing from Zach’s cummy overstuffed, overdosed cunt.

As Zach and his uncles came down from their shared highs, Zach remembered something suddenly and urged Jackson to grab his phone from his backpack.

“Quick Uncle Jackson! Take a picture of me like this, I want my bros back home to see the view--I said I would send them a photo of California when I got here and I totally forgot!”

Jackson did it without question, not yet feeling the post-nut clarity that would surely come soon. He snapped the pic then decided to send something extra to Zach’s bros back home.

All of Zach’s buddies got a picture of their sexy himbo bestie, on his back with his legs behind his head showing off a slightly gaping, cum splattered jock pussy with the sunny, beige Los Angeles skyline in the background. The caption underneath said: “Can’t wait to see everybody’s BCs when I get home.”

Zach wouldn’t see the numerous horny replies and videos sent to him until the next day, but gave them all a heart emoji as his reply to show thanks to his bros.

THE END
This is the best stuff I've read in a while. Thanks man ! Keep writing more..

Krobbie1954

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

"Tongue Searched by TSA"

“Knock, knock, boys!”

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

“What did you say Unc’?”

So fucking tight!

THE END
Great writing. Hots as fuck. Hard and leaking. Cheers!

Justin01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

"Tongue Searched by TSA"

“Knock, knock, boys!”

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

“What did you say Unc’?”

So fucking tight!

THE END
WOW!!! What a great story!! I can't wait to hear more!!