Dylan Bond/dylatron

NickChris

Cherished Member
Media
I just read through all the posts here and I can tell you without any hesitancy that Dylan is straight. He just likes to tease and scam by making you think he MIGHT be into bottoming or other gay sex. DO NOT sub to his OF unless you dont mind donating to someone for nothing lol. Have a nice day everyone.

Reactions: Bruxelles

STUDSMAGZ

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just read through all the posts here and I can tell you without any hesitancy that Dylan is straight. He just likes to tease and scam by making you think he MIGHT be into bottoming or other gay sex. DO NOT sub to his OF unless you dont mind donating to someone for nothing lol. Have a nice day everyone.
yeah cancelling that subscription like yesterday, boy is a loser

STUDSMAGZ

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is more than mildly stupid tbh. If he's already getting his dick out and doing all that at least be smart enough to make money .... if his content was any better it would not be 3 bucks lol

NickChris

Cherished Member
Media
My favorite posts of his are when he posts a half naked pic on instagram and then asks if anyone wants to help him with parts for his car. I can hear the thirsty guys just drooling and sending money to him again and getting nothing in return. I cringe because I fell for it once a looooooong time ago. Such a scammer.

Reactions: Lostboy87

ZayvionTylerxxx

Sexy Member
Media
checked out his content and its not bad I have no idea why you all are calling him a scam he shows nudes there's some people who charge higher and you dont even get that! I think the issue is that you all expect to see him with a guy and whether he's straight bi etc thats probably not going to happen! not a scam he has nudes and for the price fairly good

NickChris

Cherished Member
Media
checked out his content and its not bad I have no idea why you all are calling him a scam he shows nudes there's some people who charge higher and you dont even get that! I think the issue is that you all expect to see him with a guy and whether he's straight bi etc thats probably not going to happen! not a scam he has nudes and for the price fairly good
He used to scam all the time. Maybe he isnt now. He would post a nude and then take it down the next day, stuff like that. He would also DM you for extra money for a video or something and then not respond after the money was sent. I cant speak for anyone else but I have never wanted him to do anything with a guy BUT I haven't subbed to him for a long time now. My two cents worth. Have a great day.

Reactions: Lostboy87

Lostboy87

Worshipped Member
Media
He used to scam all the time. Maybe he isnt now. He would post a nude and then take it down the next day, stuff like that. He would also DM you for extra money for a video or something and then not respond after the money was sent. I cant speak for anyone else but I have never wanted him to do anything with a guy BUT I haven't subbed to him for a long time now. My two cents worth. Have a great day.
Same he used to post content and take down fast and then he would go weeks without posting, his Twitter was better then his onlyfans, but like he said I haven’t subbed to him in a long time for those reasons could he be different now, sure.

Reactions: NickChris

quickchecks

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He posted one 1 minute video in September, his Twitter gets more updates than his OnlyFans. If you subscribe once the content is worth it for the price, since the quality is very decent, but it's not enough to justify 10 bucks a month. He still does scammy shit through DMs you shouldn't fall for and he renames his account A LOT.