Early 20s College Sexcapades (Gay)

natesilas90

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whirlpool (1 of 3)

"Here," I replied on The Orange App as I waited outside of the apartment complex door I was instructed to knock on. A guy about 10-15 years older than me answers the door in nothing but jersey shorts and ushers me in. I can tell he's thrilled that I showed up. His name is Clark. He's got a cute grin, a nice build - dad bod, but clearly has worked out throughout his life. Clark offers me a drink. He knows I'm 21 and a college student. Maybe he can tell I'm a little nervous, and even though it's not my first rodeo, these encounters always have an element of awkwardness to them. I grab the beer, unbotton my shirt as we make small talk.

I follow him into the bedroom, kick off my shoes, pull off my socks and make myself at home on his bed. Clark leans in for a kiss, our lips lock, but I'm feeling even hornier so our tongues meet and start to wrestle. He slips his tongue in between my lips, so I lightly press my teeth down to graze his tongue when he pulls back into his mouth. I can tell Clark loves it. We both start getting aggressive, exchanging kisses, appreciative glance scanning each other's bodies before making out again. He quickly undresses me, pulling my jeans off before grazing his hands up my legs, thighs, around my body then grabbing my cock and stroking it over my boxer briefs.

We continue kissing then I proceed to push him back, sitting up against his headboard. We shuffle between deep kisses, licks, sucking on Clark's tongue and soft pecks on the lips. I start playing a game where I offer my lips and quickly pull away before our lips lock and Clark misses his kisses.

"You are such a fucking tease," Clark says to me. He tries again, each time getting more aggressive and more sexy. I can tell he's into it because he starts playing this game with me and the sexual frustration builds up even more. Clark starts kissing and sucking on my neck, making his way down my chest and stomach, stops right at my pelvis, looks up at me with a smirk and whips out my hard, throbbing wet cock. Clark licks the tip, getting a taste of my pre-cum then proceeds to take it all in his mouth and he starts blowing me.

I start thrusting my hips back and forth, slipping my cock in and out of his mouth. We flip over and Clark starts bobbing his head up and down my shaft, paying attention to my balls and popping each into his mouth and teasing them. My audible moaning encourages Clark to continue blowing me. I repeatedly tell him how good this all feels, and he rewards me for the compliments. I'm not sure what technique Clarks's using, but it feels like my cock is in a whirlpool as his tongue pulsates and his spit swirls around my head and shaft.

"I'm getting really close dude." He keeps going.

"I'm close. I'm gonna cum." He keeps blowing.

"Fuck. I'm gonna —" He gives me a nod and continues sucking me off.

The pressure builds up and I can't hold back. My legs are shaking and my glutes are squeezing. I can feel my body releasing days worth of cum. I blow my load down Clark's throat and let out my heavy panting. He must be the type to never let a drop go to waste because he licked the tip of my cock clean.

That was the number one best blowjob of my life.