Early Fall, 1980

MangoMike42

Sexy Member
Media
My first job after being separated from the US Navy was as a janitor at a large downtown office building. I was assigned the fourth floor with Linda, a curvy woman on her mid-thirties with collar-length black hair with a happy disposition and a good-natured smile.

We took our lunch break together in the fourth floor break room. She was naturally chatty about her personal life. Her divorce from Rick was final a year ago, and she had been dating a guy named Rick

Linda asked me about my time in the Navy, what ship I was on, and why I left.

Since we were friends, I told her I was kicked out of the Navy for being gay.

'I knew it!' Linda laughed. She looked me in the eye and gave me a crooked smile. 'You like big cocks?'

'What do you mean?' I laughed nervously.

'What do you mean, what do I mean?' Linda laughed. 'Do you like sucking big dicks or not?' She grinned a mile-wide. 'So, what's the biggest one you ever had a liplock on, huh, Mike???'

'I sucked-off a married guy with 8-inches when we were in the Mediterranean for seven months,' I admitted. 'He caught me looking at it in the shower while he was soaping it up and winked at me. I looked at his watch schedule & saw he had the 2AM fantail watch-'

'Fantail watch?' Asked Linda.

'It was the rear deck of our destroyer. The watch stands back there and looks for anyone who may have fallen overboard.' I said. 'It was pitch black, but I could see him smoking a cig. It took all the courage I had and went over to talk to him.'

'I introduced myself and asked if he wanted to smoke some hash with me?'

Eddie laughed and said, 'Sure!'

'I crumbled some blonde Lebanese into my hash pipe and lit it up. We passed it back and forth and talked about what we missed from back home. One time Eddie told me he missed his wife's blowjobs.'

'You mean she doesn't choke on that big prick of yours?' I asked, laughing.

'Well, Debbie did at first,' Eddie said. 'She would scrape her teeth on it and gag when I barely got my fat dickhead past her lips. One time her sister walked in on us worried about the loud gagging and crying. I pulled Debbie's head off of my crotch and when her sister saw Debbie's mascara running because of the tears, and the snot and drool coming off her chin, and the lipstick smeared on my cock, I thought she would never stop laughing!'

'Wow!'I said, laughing. 'How BIG is it?'

'Eddie sucked on my hash pipe and I could hear him pulling his zipper down. 'I'll tell you what, hold my shaft and give my dickhead a kiss for every inch. I'll tell you when to stop.'

'And that's how you learned he had an 8-incher, huh?' Linda laughed.

I nodded. 'I checked his watch schedule & if he had the fantail watch between midnight and 4AM, I would visit him and Eddie would always laugh and pull out his whopper and whisper if I was here for my blowjob lesson?'

Linda couldn't stop laughing. 'Did you gag and cry, too?!'

I nodded. 'I think Eddie got off on it. If I accidentally scraped my teeth on it or gagged, he would pull it out of my mouth and slap me with it before shoving it back between my lips. By the time we got back stateside, I couldn't remember the last time Eddie slapped my face with that 8-incher of his.'

'So what's the biggest penis you've ever held, Linda?' I asked boldly.

'Ricky's for sure,' said Linda, laughing 'Holy Cow is he well-hung!'

'How big is it?' I asked, laughing along with her.

'I measured it once with a cloth sewing tape measure as he stepped out of the shower and it was 10-inches soft!' said Linda laughing. 'My ex-husband wasn't even half that long hard!'

I shook my head. 'No way!'

Linda nodded her head and crossed her heart. 'I measured it from the top! A girl has a right to know to know how big her boyfriend's penis is, right?'

'So how big is it hard then?' I asked.

Linda ignored the question. 'If you're wondering why I'm bringing up my boyfriend's big cock, is that it's his 35th birthday on Saturday and when I asked him what he wanted, Rick said he wanted to go camping and have me blow him all weekend.' She looked me in the eye. 'I'm still at the same stage your Navy friend's wife was and sucking Rick's fat cock for any length of time makes my jaw ache!'

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. 'Linda, you want me to go camping with you guys and help you suck-off your well-hung boyfriend???'

'I asked some of my girlfriends, but they all turned me down!' Said a despondent Linda.

'Well, I'm your man!' I practically shouted and wildly shook her hand. 'Will Rick be okay with this arrangement? Tell him I swallow!'

Linda wrinkled her nose. 'Ugh. How can you stand doing that? But if he hesitates, I'll tell him you swallow and see what he says...'

MangoMike42

Sexy Member
Media
Chapter 2; The Next Day

The next day, me and Linda had our usual lunch break by ourselves in the fourth floor break room. She was was grinning ear-to-ear and looked ready to burst.

'Rick said yes?' I said, hardly believing it.

Linda bobbed her head enthusiastically. 'I told him that story you told me about the married guy in the Navy & how he taught you to suck cock-'

'Suck BIG cock,' I corrected. 'I certainly knew how to give a blowjob before him!" I laughed.'

'Ricky said okay as long as you won't get mad when you see it,' said Linda. He told me some guys get really mad at him when they see what he has bellow the belt.

Floodwater

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 2; The Next Day

The next day, me and Linda had our usual lunch break by ourselves in the fourth floor break room. She was was grinning ear-to-ear and looked ready to burst.

'Rick said yes?' I said, hardly believing it.

Linda bobbed her head enthusiastically. 'I told him that story you told me about the married guy in the Navy & how he taught you to suck cock-'

'Suck BIG cock,' I corrected. 'I certainly knew how to give a blowjob before him!" I laughed.'

'Ricky said okay as long as you won't get mad when you see it,' said Linda. He told me some guys get really mad at him when they see what he has bellow the belt.
Lot's of intrigue here Mike!

MangoMike42

Sexy Member
Media
Chapter 3 On The Way To The Campground.

On Friday, I brought a daypack, sleeping bag, cooler and camera bag to work. Linda drove her Ford pickup truck with topper. We were going to pick-up her supposedly well-hung boyfriend, Ricky, at his rooming house in south Minneapolis and journey to a state park in northern Iowa, getting there about dawn.

Linda was overjoyed when she saw I brought my camping equipment.

'Ricky is SO looking forward to meeting you!' She exclaimed happily.

'Me, also!' I laughed back.

Linda looked curiously at my camera case.

'If Ricky's wee-wee is as big as ylu say it is. I'm getting pictures!!' I laughed.

Linda looked alarmed. 'How are you going to get the film developed?'

'I develop and print my own black-and-white photos at the darkroom in the basement of the student union at the U,' I explained.

'Will you take a picture of me holding it and pointing it at the camera?' She laughed.

'I'll even put it in a frame!' I laughed back.

'There he is!' Shouted Linda from the driver's seat of her pick-up she got in her divorce settlement.

Ricky was standing on the city sidewalk under a street light with his camping gear. He was relatively short, probably about 5-3' skinny with dark hair.

As we pulled-up next to him, my eyes were drawn to the bulge in his loose-fitting blue jeans.

Linda put the truck in park and we hopped out. Linda rushed to Ricky and bent down to gave him a long kiss before introducing us.

He pumped my hand. 'Michael! Thanks for joining me on my birthday!'

'It's great to meet you, Rick!' I exclaimed, trying not to look at the casual bulge in his jeans. I loaded his camping gear into the bed of Linda's truck.

The three of us squeezed into the cab with Linda behind the wheel, me riding shotgun and Ricky sitting in the middle.

We had self-conscience small talk for a few miles before we got on I-35 & started cruising south.

'I think we picked a good weekend to go camping!' Said Rick. 'Indian Summer! Warm AND no bugs!' He was referring to our mid-october weekend after the bug-killing frost and high temps in the 70's.

As soon as the night cityscape lf the twin cities disappeared in the rearview mirror, I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled-out a baggie with some pre-rolled joints.

'You brought pot!' Rick laughed.

I smiled and brought the fattest joint I rolled between my lips and lit it with a disposable lighter.

We passed the doobie between us and it was like our social inhibitions melted away. While we never talked about sex, we told funny stories about ourselves and we had just finished our third joint when Linda pointed at a 5 miles to the rest stop sign. 'Hope you guys gotta pee, because I sure do!'

We pulled into the rest stop just over the Iowa border. At 4AM there were a few semi-tractor trailers, but no cars at all in the parking lot.

We parked, got out and stretched.

'I am fucking stoned!' Laughed Rick.

Rick and Linda held hands while walking towards the restrooms as I followed behind. They kissed again before we headed to pur respective destinations. 'Meet me at that picnic table.

I followed Rick into the empty men's room and was amused to see a long trough urinal.

We stood next to each other and unzipped our flys in unison. I boldly looked down at what he was holding and laughed explosively.

'Oh my fucking god, Rick! Has anyone ever told you you're hung like a donkey?!'

Rick laughed good naturedly as we both pissed onto the porcelain. We shook-off and while I finished and zipped-up. Rick turned to me with his dick in his hand.

'Isn't this a beauty?' he sighed, looking down at it in his fist.

'You're the luckiest guy 'I've ever met!' I said continuing to laugh.

'Feel how heavy it is!' Rick asked eagerly, dropping his over-sized limp dick and putting his hands on his hips

Without hesitation, I just as eagerly grabbed his shaft and automatically pulled back his foreskin to reveal a smallish purple peach.

'Heavy, huh?' Rick grinned. 'Can you get your hand all the way around it?'

'Just beneath your big knob!' I laughed in amazement. Without letting go, I gently pulled him towards the bank of sinks behind us, Rick laughed the whole way.

I dropped his enormous soft penis into the sink and turned on the water.

Rick shrieked/laughed. 'That's fucking COLD!'

I ignored him and quickly soaped up his cock with both my hands while Rick looked on, his erection growing fatter and longer. I quickly rinsed off the soap and roughly pulled him to the hand dryers, hoping no one would walk in on us. I pointed the dryet nozzle at his now magnificent erection and we both laughed as the hot air made it slowly bob.

After it was dry, Rick made no move to try and put himself away, so I grabbed his fat shaft just under his dick head and led him towards the door.

I peaked outside to look for people and saw only Linda sitting at the picnic table with her back to us.

'Is the coast clear?' Asked Rick, smiling, as I opened the door and pulled him out by his big pecker into the bright artificial lights outside the restroom. Seeing that we were alone, I casually pulled him towards his girlfriend about a hundred feet away in the dark. Our loud laughter and lewd banter caused Linda to look around at us and when we got close enough to see that I was pulling him by his dick, she squealed in surprised laughter.

MangoMike42

Sexy Member
Media
Chapter 4; Picnic Table

Linda watched as we approached. 'You naughty boys!' She laughed. 'What if someone SAW you?!'

Me and Rick stood in front of Linda sitting at the table. 'Bet you thought I was kidding about the size of Ricky's cock, huh Mike?'

Still holding her boyfriend's fat bent hard-on, I turned and said to Rick, 'When Linda told me you had a big dick, I thought she meant you had a normal big one, not a freak-of-nature donkey's dick!'

Linda and Rick laughed and Rick brayed like a jackass.

'You can let him go now, Mike!' Linda laughed.

I pretended not to hear her. I squeezed Rick's shaft underneath his bare purple peach. 'So how big is it anyway, Ricky?' I asked.

'ALMOST 12 inches on a good day!' Laughed Linda. 'Now let him go!'

'No, fucking way!' I told her, letting go of Rick's big, downward bending, uncircumsized penis.

'Measure him yourself if you don't believe me!' Linda said in an annoyed voice.

Rick hopped up on the cement picnic table, his feet planted on the bench on either side of her. She was mesmerized by her boyfriend's erection poking out of his pants, gently swaying a few inches from her nose.

I climbed up on the picnic table and sat next to Rick. I pulled another fat joint out of my jacket pocket and lit it.

Linda grabbed Rick's dick around the base next to his curly pubes and examined the shaft carefully. 'Did you wash yourself off?' She asked suspiciously.

'I did!' I said with pride in my voice, handing the lit joint to Rick sitting beside her.

Linda leaned in and gave her boyfriend's skinned-back head a cautious peck. She leaned back and looked up at me. 'Good job!' She winked before giving back her attention to Rick's blessing.

Me and Rick watched silently as Linda blissfully and noisily kissed and licked Rick's swollen purple peach.

Watching Linda struggle to go down on Rick, my regret at not having a much bigger than average penis evaporated. It might be fun to show it off to the guys, but who would let me put it in their ass, even after a whole tube of lube? And I preferred circumsized cocks that were mostly straight or curved-up and DEFINITELY not that big! I watched Linda struggle to get all of her boyfriend's fat knob in her tiny mouth, I watched him wince as Linda carelessly scraped her teeth on him.

She leaned back and let him go. 'How about a hit off that joint, Mike?' I handed her down the joint, afraid of what she would say.

Linda blew out a lungful of smoke at her boyfriend's slobbered-on hard dick. 'Want to take over, Mike? My jaws are starting to ache!'

They both looked at me expectantly.

'No way,' I said. ''It's just too fucking big!'

MangoMike42

Sexy Member
Media
CHAPTER 5: SECOND THOUGHTS

Rick laughed at my cowardice, causing his big downward-bending prick to bounce up and down on front Linda's face.

Linda looked away from her boyfriend's bobbing dick and up at me. She was pissed. 'Get down here!' she said, standing up and pointing at the spot on the bench she had just vacated. 'Now!'

'You heard the lady, Mike!' Laughed Rick.

'Look, Mike,' said Linda, her eyes burning into mine. 'You told me you were going to help me suck-off Rick all weekend and now you're backing out?!'

'It's just too big!' I mumbled.

Rick laughed.

'I TOLD you Rick had a really big one!' Said Linda, exasperated.

'It's just TOO fucking BIG, Linda!' I said with equal exasperation. 'I'll gag!'

Linda looked at her boyfriend with pleading eyes. 'I'm sorry, Ricky. Mike lied to me about liking big penises-"

'I DO like big dicks!' I protested.

Rick and Linda looked at me. 'Prove it, then!' Said an angry Linda.

Reluctantly, I took Linda's place on the picnic table bench sitting between Rick's spread legs, his enormous erection poking out of his jeans fly was slowly starting to flag from inattention. I grabbed the shaft roughly in the middle with both hands and pulled back his foreskin.

Before I realized what I was doing, I attacked his purple peach with my lips and tongue. As if from far away, I heard Linda and Rick laugh.

Instead of grabbing my ears or holding my head while Rick gave my mouth a good fucking, he just leaned back and put his hands flat on the picnic table, while Linda criticized my technique and Rick said not to listen to her, that I was doing just find and without warning, Rick grabbed the sides of my head, forced his fat cockhead all the way into my mouth and ejaculated. Me and Rick both squealed in delight, while Linda snorted at my so-called humiliation.

'Did you LIKE swallowing my boyfriend's cum, Mike?' She said in a mocking voice.

I ignored her and Rick pulled his softening cock from between my lips and playfully slapped it across my nose.

'Did I pass the audition?' I said, looking up at my tormentors. They both laughed and nodded, and I started to gently kiss the shaft of Rick's cock, until Linda told me to knock it off and that it was time to go.

I stood up and Linda took my ace on the bench and took a wet wipe out off her purse and carefully cleaned off our slobber. She signaled that she was finished by giving his purple peach a sloppy kiss.

I fully expected him to stuff his long, fat softie back into his jeans but I was mistaken. He stood up on the picnic table and twirled his cock around on his fist really fast in front of us, while we both laughed so hard, I was convinced the truckers could hear us.

Rick climbed down from the picnic table and before he could put himself away, me and Linda each grabbed on of his hands and we walked together through the empty parking lot to the truck, Rick's cock slapping the outside of his jeans. Me and Linda talking about Rick's extraordinary over-sized genitals like he wasn't there.

MangoMike42

Sexy Member
Media
As the three of us reached the pickup under the street lamp, I asked Linda and Rick if they were up for another smoke?

Linda put the gate down on her pickup truck and the three of us sat down on it, Rick in the middle, his third leg drooping towards the ground.

I lit a fat joint and inhaled and handed it to Rick, who eagerly sucked on a lungful and held it in.

'Rick!' exclaimed Linda, looking around. 'Aren't you going to put your weenie away?! What if someone sees you.

'I just like the way it feels in the night air,' said Rick, exhaling. 'Mike knows what I mean, don't you Mike?'

I laughed.

''Fine then,' said Linda, taking the joint from him. 'But I think you're just being an exhibitionist! One of these days you're going to show that donkey's dick to the wrong person!'

Rick and I laughed.

I had a wicked idea. I reached back into my backpack and pulled out a well-worn Frisbee and held it up to Rick.

'A Frisbee?!' Laughed Rick.

'Want to play?' I arched an eyebrow. Before he could answer, I hopped off the gate and headed to the middle of the empty parking lot of the rest stop, hoping the truckers in the cabs that were facing us were asleep.

Rick took the bait and followed, his dick swinging out of his fly.

'Rick!' laughed Linda. 'Don't!'

I skipped the disc off the parking lot asphalt, to his side to get him to run after it. I wasn't disappointed.

Rick caught it and flung at me. I always returned it to the side, instead of aiming at him directly.

'Hey!' Rick complained after the fourth time he had to run to catch the Frisbee. Linda realized what I was doing and laughed hysterically at her boyfriend's wildly swinging heavy cock.

I watched amused and aroused as Rick's flopping limp penis became semi-hard and his dick swung in lazy circles as he ran, then bobbing up-and-down and side-to-side when it got completely hard. I flung the Frisbee over his head and when he ran to catch it, I unzipped and let my thumb-thick, cut 7-incher into the night air in solidarity.

Rick and Linda laughed and Rick's fat bouncing erection led him to his girlfriend. I followed, hands in pocket and followed my aching cock back to my horny companions.

Hoping I would get an ego boost from compliments about my above-average penis-size, I was humbled when Linda snickered as I casually approached. It didn't help that I sat next to Rick on the gate, so our erections could be directly compared. I casually reached reached over with my left hand to shamelessly squeeze his big bent shaft when Linda slapped it away. Rick laughed. I realized he was turned-on by us fighting over his cock and I wondered if there had been other lover's that had directly competed for the opportunity to worship his enormous erection and that was why he agreed to my companionship on his birthday weekend, to create some delightful drama over his big dick.

I made a sudden move with my hands and grabbed Rick's fat shaft. One hand over the other Linda slapped my hand but I wouldn't let go and squeezed harder. Rick moaned.

I began twisting his shaft and the blue veins engorged in my hands.

'LUBE!' Rick pleaded.

Linda pouted, shook her head and crossed her arms. 'Not until Mike let's you go!'

'Michael, let me go!' Howled Rick. 'You're too rough! It hurts!'

I immediately let go of Rick's erection, unwilling to injure such a magnificent cock. Linda gave me a look of triumph and squeezed her boyfriend's big dick as hard as she could.

'LUBE!' cried Rick. 'PLEASE!'
Linda was unwilling to let him go, for fear I would grab him back, so I asked her if she had any hand lotion?

'In my toiletries bag there's a bottle of baby oil!' She glared at me.

I got on my hands and knees and crawled in tbe back until I found her toiletries bag. 'Got it!' I scrambled back back.

I took off the cap of tbe baby oil and was poised to pour it all over Rick's fat dick when Linda let go and put her hands palms-up. I splashed a little on her hands and she immediately went back to her death grip on her lover's long penis.

'Thank you!' Rick sighed in relief.

As Linda brutally jacked Rick off with her oily hands, I hopped off the gate and crouched in front of his violently shaking hard-on. I looked up to see Rick and Linda kissing passionately. I saw my chance and opened my mouth as far as it could go before leaning forward. Rick moaned in delight as I carefully engulfed his purple peach, taking care to cover my teeth with my lips.

Linda looked down and saw me en flagrante delecto and angrily jerked Rick's fat knob out of my mouth.

Rick laughed. 'Look, there's enough of me for both of you! Play nice, okay?!'

Linda stopped twisting and stroking long enough for me to carefully fit Rick's cock head in my mouth. She resumed her aggressive handjob, and after a few minutes my jaw began to ache, like I was keeping my mouth wide-open for a root canal at the dentist's.

Just as I was about to lean back and give my aching jaws a break, Rick announced he was going to cum. I squeezed my lips harder, ready to swallow another load, when it was cruelly pulled from my eager mouth by Linda who aimed it my face. I squeezed my eyes shut just in time to feel his warm goo splash between my eyes, on my forehead, on my left cheek. Just about everywhere on my face except for my mouth and chin. My right eye was glued-shut.

Linda started laughing.

'Oh my god, I'm sorry Mike!' exclaimed Rick. 'Linda! Why did you do that?!'

It's okay, Rick,' I said, standing up. 'It's not the first time it's happened!' I chuckled.

'Linda!' said Rick, 'Help Mike clean his face! After all, this is your fault!'

Linda looked annoyed, grabbed ber purse and started leading me across the dark deserted parking lot to the restrooms. The eastern horizon was starting to lighten.

I objected when she tried to pull me into the ladies room. 'You want us to be interrupted by truckers?' she asked.

I meekly let her pull me into the ladies, which turned out to be empty, thank god.

Linda directed me to a porcelain sink and started blotting my glued-shut eye with tissues. 'Wow! Rick really splattered your face good! Take a look for yourself!'

I looked in the smeared mirror and laughed.

'I'll bet this isn't the first time!' Linda laughed, continuing to blot my face.

I shook my head. 'My jaw was aching so bad, I thought it was going to be locked open!'

'I know right?!' Laughed Linda. 'I can't stand more than a few minutes with that huge cockhead in my mouth!'

'Look, Mike, I'm sorry, Linda apologized. 'I let the green-eyed monster get the best of me. Let me make it up to you.'

'How?' I asked.

'Ever had your dick sucked by a woman before?'

'Plenty!' I lied.

'Liar!' She laughed. My face clean again, Linda led me by the hand to the last stall. I locked the door behind us and turned around to see her unbuttoning her pants and pulled her pants and panties to her knees before sitting down.

Linda sighed in relief as she urinated. It was the first time I had seen a woman sit on a toilet and do her business.

Still sitting with her pants and panties past her knees, she reached out and unzipped my fly. She clumsily reached o side and pulled out my growing cock. She eyed it critically on the cold fluorescent light, before giving my bare cockhead a loud smack with her lips.

'Your dickie is STILL bigger than my ex-husband's,' said Linda. 'You're bigger limp than he was hard!' she laughed. 'And those balls!' She exclaimed, laughing. 'They hang so low!'

'Thank you!' I said beaming. 'They DO get compliments once in a while!' I laughed.

'But why does one always hang lower than the other?' She laughed, gently hefting my over-sized scrotum. 'Rick will be SO jealous when he sees these!'

Mike held her head while she noisily sucked and slurped his penis while she fondled his balls until it was completely hard. She pulled her mouth off of it and looked, judging. She looked-up at me. 'Seven inches?' She asked.

I nodded. 'Linda, you are SUCH a Size Queen!' I laughed.

'Pot meet kettle!' She said as I grabbed the side of Linda's head and proceeded tl fuck the hell out of her mouth. He desperately wanted to hear her gag on his dick, but got his bare cockhead in her throat without choking her.

'Let me know when you're going to cum!' She mumbled through a mouthful of cock.

A few more strokes and I announced loudly that I was going to cum.

Linda leaned back just in time to squeeze my balls and get a real face full. She squealed in surprise and delight at the amount of warm semen splashing her face. 'I guess were even now!' She laughed as she wiped and flushed.

I was pulling my pants up when Linda stopped me. 'Wait a minute!' She said, my white goo slowly running down her face and dripping off. She reached into her purse and blotted her eyelids (I glued both of her eyes completely shut) and lips clean with tissue. 'I REALLY hate the taste of a man's cum!' She stuffed the ruined tissues between her bare legs to fall in the toilet and reached back into her purse and pulled out a tube of lipstick. She proceeded to line her lips with it and looked up at me.

'This is Rick's favorite lipstick color!' She winked at me, reaching out to grab my shrinking penis between thumb and forefinger, lean forward and with a loud smack, put a perfect red print of her lips on my bare cockhead. 'Now don't you dare show this to Rick!' She said, giving me a lewd wink.

Linda awkwardly pullled up her white panties and pants, and I carefully put away my penis to preserve Linda's lip print for as long as possible.

I unlocked the stall door and this time it was my turn to lead her to the sinks, because my cum had run down her forehead back onto her eyelids and glued them shut again. She opened her eyes a slit and began laughing hysterically. 'Oh my fucking god!' Liinda exclaimed laughing. 'Those big balls of yours must hold a quart!' He thought of all the guys who's mouth's he flooded while their eyes opened in fear they were going to drown (At least that's what they said).

He washed his hands in the sink next to her's and she spent a good five minutes alternating between splashing water in her face and looking in the mirror.

'Hurry up!' I whispered, afraid of someone walking in.

Linda stuck her tongue out at me and moved over to the air dryer. She pointed the nozzle up and blew her face dry. Finally, her face was dry and Linda grabbed my hand and led me out of the ladies room into the dawn and across the parking lot to her truck.

I wondered what Rick would say when he saw me holding his girlfriend's hand, but I needn't have worried. The gate was up and when we looked inside, he had cleared enough space and laid a sleeping down and was sleeping on his back, his fat greasy cock still hanging out of his fly and laying across his left thigh.

Linda giggled at the sight and we quietly lowered the gate and crawled inside, putting the gate back up without waking him. We crawled on either side of him and lay down.

Impulsively, I reached over and gently held his baby-oiled long, fat softie. Linda giggled when she saw me gently pull her boyfriend's foreskin back without waking him, and reached over to gently clasp her lover's cock below my hand. Within minutes, we were asleep, grateful for the topper over us protecting us from the dew and prying eyes...

Reactions: laptoper

MangoMike42

Sexy Member
Media
I woke up to my shoulder being nudged.

'Mike! Mike!' stage whispered Rick. 'C'mon, man, let me go! You too, Linda! I gotta pee!'

I opened my eyes to see that I had my right hand ALMOST wrapped around the BIGGEST morning wood I had ever seen! Not wanting to let it go, I squeezed harder.

'Stop it, Mike! I gotta pee!' He said frantically.

This time, Linda's hand gave mine a sharp slap. 'Let go of my boyfriend's cock, you pervert!' She said, laughing.

Reluctantly I let Rick go and the three of us scrambled to our knees. Linda opened the back window of the topper and the three of us peered out.

The sun had been up for a couple of hours and there were a few cars in the parking lot with families walking to the restrooms and back to their cars.

'What am I going to do?' moaned Rick. 'I can't walk across the parking lot to the men's room like this!' He almost wailed.

The three of us realized that Rick's comically large erection (It was within an inch of touching the truck bed, I noticed) would never get back into his jeans until it was limp again after he pee'd.

'Make a break for the woods next to the parking lot when the coast is clear!' I suggested.

A few minutes later, the parking lot was empty of people. 'Go!' shouted Linda. Rick slammed down the gate and scrambled out of the pickup truck bed, and me and Linda laughed at the sight of Rick running the 50 feet to the woods with his prick bouncing and swaying before him.

'I gotta go too, Linda!' I said, scrambling out of the truck myself and trotting in the direction I had seen Rick running.

I caught up with him about 30 feet into the copse of trees next to the Iowa rest stop's parking lot. He had finished peeing and was pulling up his jeans.

I walked up next to him. 'How's it going, Horse?' I said, unzipping and peeing on the same tree. I had temporarily forgotten about Linda's lipstick impression on my cock.

Rick laughed. 'Did Linda give you a blowjob last night?'

'Um, yeah," I said nervously. No point in lying about the obvious. 'In a stall on the ladies room last night.'

Rick roared with laughter. 'That bitch!' He punched me hard on the shoulder. 'She gives good head, huh?'

I sighed in relief. 'I'll bet she's did this to you too, huh?' I shook-off and put myself away. We started walking back to the parking lot.

'Oh yeah! One time I bet she put 10 lipstick prints on mine!' Laughed Rick. 'I'll bet she thought I was going to get mad at you!' He couldn't stop chuckling.

We got to the parking lot in time to see Linda walking towards the ladies room.

'Why don't we go sit at the picnic table we were at last night and smoke a doob until Linda comes back?' I said, 'You know, as a peace offering?'

'Excellent idea!' said Rick. 'I'm so glad Linda brought you along for my birthday!'

Reactions: Floodwater

MangoMike42

Sexy Member
Media
We sat at the picnic table next to Linda's pickup truck. I pulled a skinny joint out of my pocket and lit it before passing it to my new big-dicked friend, Rick.

'What is this?' Rick asked.

'It's supposed to be Columbian,' I said before taking another big hit. 'So Rick, tell me. Do you LIKE having a REALLY big penis?'

Rick snorted in surprise. 'You'd be surprised how many girls ask me that. You're the first guy. I'm just the way nature made me, but it sure makes a lot of guys mad at me!'

'I think I know what you mean,' I said. 'Mine's only a little over 7-inches hard and some guys have told me they wish their's was that long!' I laughed. 'Of course they were all shrinky-dinks!'

'Ever since my cock found out how much bigger it was compared to other guys,' said Rick after blowing out a lungful. 'It just LOVES to show-off. It REALLY likes to be complimented and fawned-over by guys or chicks!'

'It sounds like your cock has quite the ego!'I laughed.

Rick stood up on the picnic bench. 'See this bulge?' He said pointing at the crotch of his loose-fitting jeans.

'How can I miss it?!' I laughed.

'That's the problem,' said Rick, sitting back down. 'Since I was a teenager, it's been impossible to hide. No matter what pants I wear, it ALWAYS shows!'

'Poor baby!' I laughed. 'Everybody you meet knows your hung like a horse!'
'I've learned that potential dates tend to self-select out,' Rick said. 'Women and guys curious about my endowment will flirt with me. I ask the girls out on dates and ask guys if they want to hang out. If the say yes, my dick gets to meet them and bask on their admiration!' He laughed.

'Serious question,' I said arching an eyebrow. 'Does your Big Wazoo like to be photographed?'

'Sure,' said Rick. 'It's been photographed a few times. You want to take a picture of it, Mike?'

I nodded enthusiastically 'The reason I'm asking, is that I brought my 35mm Pentax camera-'

'Who's going to develop the film?' Rick asked.

'I'm going to,' I said. 'Photography is my hobby and I develop & print my pics in the darkrooms of the Student Union at the U of M.'

We both watched as an old VW microbus parked near Linda' s pickup. A long-haired couple got out and headed to the restrooms holding hands. We could see the guy sniff the air and look curiously in our direction.

I held up the burning joint and the guy got the attention of his girlfriend and pointed at us. The girl said something but kept heading to the restrooms and the guy turned and walked towards us.

MangoMike42

Sexy Member
Media
The skinny, long-haired guy from VW microbus approached us cautiously, so I waved him over. He grinned and hustled over. 'He's just a dope shark,' I said to Rick, who looked worried.

The guy sat down next to me and grinned 'hello' to us.

Me and Rick introduced ourselves and the guy stood up and introduced himself as Dale while giving us both a 'hippie handshake'.

'So what you smoking, guys?' Dale asked.

'Just some Columbian,' I said handing him the joint.

Dale took it eagerly and sucked down a lungful and handed it to Rick. 'I had some Panama Red, but me and my girlfriend, Gay, smoked the last of it last night. Got any you want to sell?'

'Sorry ' I said. 'This is my personal stash, but I can give you a couple of joints.'

Rick gave me a worried look as I handed Dale two skinny joints.

'So where you guys headed on this glorious day' Dale asked.

'It's Rick's birthday, so me and him and his girlfriend Linda, are going camping at DuQuesne State Park, about 30 miles from here.' I said. ' So where are you and your girlfriend headed to?'

'We're on our way to Florida. Every year we leave St Cloud and spend the winter touring nudist camps,' grinned Dale. 'Even though we got kicked out of a few and can't go back.'

'Why's that?' Asked Rick.

Dale puffed his chest out. 'Jealousy,' he said proudly.

'You mean because you're so well-hung?' I asked, trying to suppress a laugh.

Dale nodded with his nose in the air. 'Want to see it?' he asked, ready to unzip his fly.

'How about in tbe woods behind us?' Rick suggested.

'OK,' said Dale. 'I gotta whiz anyway!'

The three of us stood up clumsily from the picnic table to walk into the woods and I turned around to see Linda and Gay walking towards us chatting and laughing together.

MangoMike42

Sexy Member
Media
About 50 feet into the copse of woods, Dale stopped in front of a thick-trunked maple that was in its annual red-leafed glory.

'Anyone else got to pee?' Dale asked, shrugging off his worn denim coveralls.

Smiling, I looked around to make sure we were alone, then pulled my pants and underwear to my knees, held my shaft and pointed it at the maple trunk before pissing.

As Dale pulled-out his admittedly impressive junk, he smirkingly looked down at what he considered my pathetic 7-incher and said unnecessarily, 'I sure got YOU beat!'

Rick, on the other side of Dale, took advantage of my misdirection, unzipped the fly of his jeans and reached WAY down inside before hauling out his limp, uncut firehose and holding his shaft in the middle with one hand.

As Rick pissed on the tree, Dale turned his attention to what Rick was holding.

I watched as Dale's smirk briefly turned to shock, then rage. I couldn't help but laugh.

Dale turned his fury on me. 'What are YOU laughing at, Shrimp-Dick???'

'Nothing THAT impressive!' I shot back.

Expecting Rick to gloat over his obvious victory over Dale, Rick cast his eyes down at what his rival was holding with a look of utter boredom, then looked-up and met Dale's expression of rage with a look of indifference as he did an elaborate shake-off and slowly tucked himself away to create a maximum bulge.

I laughed out loud again. I realized from the practiced routines, Rick and Dale had probably done this many times before.

I heard Linda's voice calling. 'Boys? Are you in there???'

'Be right there, Honey-Bunches!' Rick called back, leaving me and Dale to pull our pants back up, while he strolled casually back to the picnic table.

MangoMike42

Sexy Member
Media
Rick walked out of the copse of woods, the bulge in his jeans proceeding him by a couple of inches, with me following and an angry, muttering Dale a distant third.

When Linda saw Rick, she lept up and trotted towards him, her red & gray hair flying. She reached out and grabbed his waist before lifting him up and smashing mouths together.

Smiling, I walked towards Gay, she was even taller than Linda, with a huge belly her maxi-skirt seemed to emphasize.
I introduced myself and she did the same.

Looking over my shoulder at her dejected shuffling boyfriend, I told her she better ask her boyfriend.

Rick and Linda were smiling, with Linda's arm around around Rick's shoulders and his around her waist, as they walked up to us. I noticed Gay's gaze went directly to Rick's bulging crotch and felt a pang of jealousy.

Linda introduced Rick and Gay drug her eyes from below his waist, up to meet his, smiled and pumped his arm.

'Leave my girlfriend alone!' Shouted an angry Dale from 20 feet away.

Gay and Linda looked confused as Rick backed-off and Dale walked over to aggressively put his arm around his girlfriend's huge waist.

'What did you guys do?' asked Linda in a worried voice to Rick.

Rick ignored her so I went over and cupped my hands around Linda's ear and whispered an explanation. Linda burst out giggling and went over and cupped her hands around Gay's ear.

She burst out laughing. 'Oh, this I got to see!' Gay said to Linda. 'Can I see your boyfriend's Ding-Dong, Linda? I promise not to touch!' She crossed her heavy chest.

'Oh, you want to see my boyfriend's big penis, huh?' teased Linda.

Gay bobbed her head enthusiastically.

'No FUCKING WAY!' Dale almost shouted.

I put my arm around Dale's shoulders, trying to defuse the situation. 'Let the ladies have their fun, Dale!' I said. 'Gay SAID she wouldn't touch Rick! Don't you trust her?'

We watched as Linda pulled Rick into the copse with Gay following behind.

We sat at the picnic table opposite each other. I pulled out ANOTHER fat joint and handed it to Dale for him to light.

After we passed the joint back and forth. Dale looked nervously back onto the woods where the trio had disappeared.

'Are you REALLY jealous of Rick's endowment?' I asked him. 'He's a freak of nature! He scares more people away with that thing than he attracts. You don't REALLY want a bulge that big, do you? People will assume it's not real and you're stuffing rolled-up socks in your pants!'

Dale smiled.

'I think yours is much more impressive,' I lied. 'I wish mine was more like yours than his,' I admitted truthfully. 'Show it to me again,' I said. 'Please?'

Dale looked around at the people and cars and trucks entering and leaving the parking lot.

'Let's go in the woods,' his eyes shifted back and forth.

MangoMike42

Sexy Member
Media
I led Dale into the little woods, away from Rick and Linda and Gay (I hoped). And when we got in far enough I told him to lean against a leafless cottonwood tree.

I faced him and as I undid my belt buckle and pulled my jeans and underwear down to my knees as Dale shrugged his overalls down to his knees. He wasn"t wearing underwear.
I was looking at a stiffening, fat, circumcised cucumber peppered with tiny moles

I heard Gay's far-off raucous laughter and Dale twisted his head in that direction.

"Wow'! That"s really fat!' I exclaimed, trying to distract him from whatever Rick and Linda and Gay were getting up to. "I wonder if I can get my hand all the way around it?'

Dale's face lit up, then turned stern. 'Say 'Please', he said on an arrogant voice.

I played along. 'Please?' I said and reached out to squeeze the middle his speckled shaft where it was the fattest. I squeezed until my finger tips met. I let him go when he groaned. His straight cock was completely stiff. 'Except for Rick, you have the biggest dick I 've ever seen!' I laughed truthfully.

Dale's chest puffed with pride. 'People have been telling me that I have the biggest cock they've seen since high school, even limp!' he said with obvious pride.

More of Gay's raucous laughter came from the distance. Dale looked over, concerned

'What do you think of these?' I asked, lifting up my hard 7-incher to expose my scrotum to distract him. 'Think I could impress anybody at one of those Florida nudist camps?' I asked.

To my delight, Dale reached out and hefted my balls!

'Maybe,' he said. I was compelled to reach out and fondle HIS balls, disappointed to discover his were MAYBE size of grapes. It occured to me that I still hadn't seen Rick's balls.

'People have told me mine are the size of eggs!' I boasted truthfully.

'And they hang so low, too!' He exclaimed, crouching down in front of me.

'You may think my cock is small compared to yours and Rick's, but I've gagged plenty of guys!' I bragged.

'You can't gag me, I bet!' was the last thing Dale said before expertly and effortlessly swallowing my upward-curved erection until his nose was buried firmly in my pubic thatch...

Reactions: SpartanKC