Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love edging and pumping before a workout. I swear it gets my hormones pumping and I feel strong as fuck. Anyone else partake? If so, do you notice a difference in when you do and don't do it?

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
id be hard and leaking precum the entire workout

anyone else a fan of precum on their leg press?

I leak only on heavy lifting days. Nothing too juicy, but I definitely she'd some precum when I squat and deadlift

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A cock ring, eh? I'll have to try that. That's the second time I've heard that suggestion. How's it feel while lifting?

Depend if it stays fluffed but most times it's stays on. I'm mostly hair free so it helps that nothing pulls on pubes (it's a stretchy ring), I feel metal would be a problem. Only slid off once but I was sick and couldn't focus on anything.

Reactions: Gj816

jizz monkey

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
yeah, if I have time then I'll edge my boner for a while before I go and lift. Agree with everyone on here, makes me feel stronger and more aware of my body. Usually I go to the gym straight after waking up, so I'll take my morning wood with me.

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah, if I have time then I'll edge my boner for a while before I go and lift. Agree with everyone on here, makes me feel stronger and more aware of my body. Usually I go to the gym straight after waking up, so I'll take my morning wood with me.

Also an awesome idea I do that a few times. Then after the work out I rub the head of my cock in the sauna shower up come home bust a nut and start my workday (I work from home) its best way to start the day with a massive dopamine dump ;)

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can't do it. Deadlifting and bench pressing already gives me a semi sometimes and walking around the gym with a full boner in basketball shorts isn't really ok.

Jockstrap & you are set

blk_jock9669

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This sounds interesting, however, I usually pitch a boner while doing chest workout since legs are open and the feeling of vulnerability can be a turn on sometimes, especially if I catch an eye looking at my crotch.

But this, it does sound cool, but I'd need to buy a jockstrap first, haha, never worn one. :p