Edging before a workout

captainwhackit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love edging and pumping before a workout. I swear it gets my hormones pumping and I feel strong as fuck. Anyone else partake? If so, do you notice a difference in when you do and don't do it?

I know a guy who does semi-pro bodybuilding and he swears by it too. He's married and doesn't get any so he's always wanking but he told me he edges and works himself up before a gym session and it makes him really driven and pumped up for it. The only down side for him (in his opinion) is that he gets hard during it and it can be embarrassing. And he always needs to wank one out in the showers right after.

DeeNYC

Expert Member
Media
Yeah. I would probably notice you if we are in the same gym. Hard to miss big mounds in front. I''ve noticed some guys seem to start to swell up when they are doing the exercise, and check to see who watches. I guess turn about fair play.
you guys are animals...and i'm right with you.. It's become part of my routine to get stoned, edge and head to the gym with a pre swole muscle bouncing all over the gym for all to see. And to think i used to get annoyed when i caught people staring at my crotch..now i'm offended if this phat dick isn't getting the attention it deserves.

DeeNYC

Expert Member
Media
i missed 3 days recently... I'm typically a cum 3x's a day (at least) kinda freak, folks around here know. By day 2 I legit had a noticeable heft to each nut...felt my cock stir with each step, pushing denim around anyone showing skin. Got a good edge sesh before the gym yesterday and omg the ropes of yogurt that spurted out of this thick fuck. My PC muscle spasmed itself into a cramp..thick cum requires towels for a real cleaning. I didn't make it to the gym ....i went for round 2....and 3
I'd like to try whatever is helping you with getting those big multiple loads.

Reactions: ManTubeula

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love edging and pumping before a workout. I swear it gets my hormones pumping and I feel strong as fuck. Anyone else partake? If so, do you notice a difference in when you do and don't do it?
VERY INTERESTING TOPIC! I need to develop an exercise routine; retired a year ago, and have noticed a physical decline.
I've been edging for years in order to maintain my bulge display. Now I will utilize my edging habit as a physical workout motivator!

Scott6428

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i try to limit my cums to 1-2x week. I not 12 years old anymore, can't be spanking all day lol need controller lol

I limit my cum shots to 1 or 2 per week. Once I shoot I feel weak the next day at the gym. If I keep edging I feel like I keep my strength up.

I mostly lift after work at night so I usually don't get to edge before the gym. However, when I do edge prior to lifting, I seem to have great workouts. I feel into the workout, great mind body connection, and feel really horny, usually sporting a semi. I thought I was the only one who noticed or did this.

I'm not sure if the edging produces a testosterone spike, vibe, or pheromone release, but anecdotally, I've hooked up and dated 3 different girls after catching them checking me out, making eye contact, and smiling after the pre workout edging sessions. Of course, it could be coincidental, or my semi that caught there attention rather than a testosterone vibe.

Stabilo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i go to the gym quite early in the morning (7 am) so i use to edge and wank without cumming right before going to the box.
i guess testo level are higher since i feel stronger and much more focused on the wod.
side effect : i could get a semi while lifting and i feel horny the entire day.
also i limit cumming to 2x week

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

:)I usually spend at least an hour on my "edge" sessions, so I prolong my masturbation ejaculation prior to falling asleep. On the rare occasions that I haven't come before falling asleep, I've discovered my cock remains plumper the following day. I haven't really observed "better, stronger work-outs", but my cock is more prone to become erect while in the shower or sitting in the sauna following my work-out:cool:.

Reactions: Stabilo

some of the best days i've had were over weekends with nothing on and where i could edge, then hit the gym, then go home and continue edging. basically a good couple hours just about muscle and the cock. i definitely felt stronger in the gym and the edging afterwards was intense with noticeably increased precum and loads. the difficult bit is not getting too much into the edge in the first place and not getting to the gym...

Fuck yeah, I do this too. Orgasms are so fucking intense.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to try whatever is helping you with getting those big multiple loads.

man... i couldn't say.. I cum often there's never much time to reload inbetween nuts... I dunno where it comes from. If i miss a third day (rare asf) i've noticed it cums out in streams before this fuck starts chuckin out ropes...highly orgasmic. All i can suggest is acheiving lower body fat ..especially near those lower abs and really learning how the flex/control your pc muscle..good luck