Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Does anyone have the link to watch or download of this beautiful movie?

cg_theatrical_endofthecentury.jpg

End of the Century - The Cinema Guild

Synopsis

In his alluring debut feature, Lucio Castro offers both a sun-soaked European travelogue and an epic, decades-spanning romance. When Ocho (Juan Barberini), a 30-something Argentine poet on vacation in Barcelona, spots Javi (Ramón Pujol), a Spaniard from Berlin, from the balcony of his Airbnb, the attraction is subtle but persistent. After a missed connection on the beach, a third chance encounter escalates to a seemingly random hookup. But are these two merely beautiful strangers in a foreign city or are they part of each other’s histories—and maybe even their destinies?

Castro deliberately parses out mystery after mystery, leading the audience on a journey of discovery as the two leading men discover themselves and each other. With sumptuous lensing of a Barcelona summertime and tangible chemistry between the actors, END OF THE CENTURY is a love story that echoes across time.

end_of_the_century-publicity_still-h_2019.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: PopularTongue
I don't have the link, but it's a fantastic, intriguing film (with two very hot leads), and y'all should see it.

did you watch it? YEAH BOTH OF THE MAIN ACTOR ARE SO HANDSOME!!! gosh I need to see it, somebody please do the magic....

If you speak Spanish or understand it, you can watch it on gototub. The movie is bad actually but Juan is really hot.

Thank you, unfortunately I dont but we are here for him anyway so I will focus on what i see haha