Bristolian69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Please identify:

Got damn!!

more of her?
IF that thing is real, that is posisbly the biggest hanging cock I have seen (other than that homeless naked guy who is down to his knee). This Trans' cock looks bigger than Julio - the term 'horse cock' is over used, but this cock is the kind of size you would expect to see waving around in a paddock! But I have a nagging doubt that it's a clever prosthetic, as it looks a bit odd at the base, front on view, but more to the point, if it was real (and one of the very biggest cocks on the internet), there must surely be more of him/her and people would recognise who it is (becasue there is money to be made from a cock which is truly that huge).

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
IF that thing is real, that is posisbly the biggest hanging cock I have seen (other than that homeless naked guy who is down to his knee). This Trans' cock looks bigger than Julio - the term 'horse cock' is over used, but this cock is the kind of size you would expect to see waving around in a paddock! But I have a nagging doubt that it's a clever prosthetic, as it looks a bit odd at the base, front on view, but more to the point, if it was real (and one of the very biggest cocks on the internet), there must surely be more of him/her and people would recognise who it is (becasue there is money to be made from a cock which is truly that huge).
Who is Julio? :)