Entirely Shaved Pubic Region

GS_PL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the first time ever, it seems (personally to my delight and joy) that totally smooth cock, balls and ass are VERY in as far as a style right now. It wasn't all that long ago that most everyone found that look to be a massive turn-off (and obviously in the bear community it always will be a hell no).

The male nudist resort look becoming commonplace is awesome in my book. Not to mention it's soooo nice to suck a completely smooth cock or eat out a completely smooth hole without hair getting in the way.

ughman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the first time ever, it seems (personally to my delight and joy) that totally smooth cock, balls and ass are VERY in as far as a style right now. It wasn't all that long ago that most everyone found that look to be a massive turn-off (and obviously in the bear community it always will be a hell no).

The male nudist resort look becoming commonplace is awesome in my book. Not to mention it's soooo nice to suck a completely smooth cock or eat out a completely smooth hole without hair getting in the way.
we've got a shaved group, you know. Check it out. Add some photos, start a conversation... we've love shaving ourselves (and others)....

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm moderately hairy. I was shaved specifically for an umbilical hernia operation many years ago... after the bandages came off and the sutures were removed, I shaved my whole body (back and front) just cause it looked so weird and patchy the way they'd done it....though I guess it saved him some time. I was already unconscious when the nurse did it.) I let it all grow back, and now I just trim what gets in the way (always shave my shaft down to the root so I can fully unroll a condom, and shave my balls because my sex partners prefer them bare for head).

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I keep some pubic hair, i trim it however. I dont let it get completely out of control lol. The shaved look is cool too though, but in my case for some reason I carry some bodyfat in that upper pubic region, even when I get pretty lean. SO having a bit of hair helps conceal that lol.

I almost always shave the actual dick and balls smooth though ;)

cityjock89

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reactions: Kaduna
D

deleted300444

I just shaved it off today, all of it, the shaft, balls, pelvic / pubic area below belly button. I kept the belly botton & hair in the leg cresses. It feels great. It was the first time during covid I shaved, I used to do it frequently precovid.

williamsw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i had hernia surgery 7 years ago and i was prepped shaved entire cock area , when it grew back it was horrible when it grew back i have been shaving ever since .

Reactions: diver6

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A fully shaved penis and balls is somewhat rare to see here, but they definitely exist. It seems that at least trimmed pubes are very popular, and shaved balls are almost the norm judging from my observations.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
8584424B-946D-4399-B2F4-DEE9E04ADFD0.jpeg
I’ve been smooth for decades and have gone from being in s small minority to being the norm in UK naturist circles.
I shave my torso and have my back waxed and love the lack of tan lines on my smooth body