Envious Of Height

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
I went to that Celebrity Heights website, and I was surprised to see how many people were in that category to be honest. Heck, even my celeb crush was my height!
I hate to break it to you

but those celebrities height websites are about as accurate as self reported dick studies

I have been next to many many celebrities and they are NEVER anywhere near theirs listed height

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
5'7 here only and just got reminded that i'm short.

Yes, it bothers me sometimes. Especially when i see teens much taller than me or when in vacations in the netherlands lol... I know there's statistically no corelation between dick size and height but my brain usually never respects that theory when seeing taller guys.

But after all height is irrelevant just like with dick size. We all need to make the best out of what we are given. Use what you have and adjust the world around you! That's all that counts in life and believe me, no matter my (dick) size i am still a leader type/friendly alpha person and quite some much taller people are looking up to me!

D

deleted1897541

I know it's easier said than done, but I think you should work on not valuing what society thinks so much, and liking the way you look. You will be stuck in your body forever, might as well appreciate it.

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am also 5'9 " tall.I am 95% happy with my height but sometimes wish I had an extra couple of inches. I do understand though why you and other men feel insecure about your height as the media tends to idolise men who are taller. Be happy with yourself because there are many people shorter who are fulfilled and confident in themselves.

thickgeo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
5'7" here. I think as you age, the concern for your height disadvantage will dissipate. I won't lie, though; there are disadvantages to being short. People don't take you as seriously, women pretty much write you off. But that's where you have to let your personality shine through. Luckily I was born relatively handsome and have a dick that is a 3rd of my body weight, so those give me confidence to weather the very clear preferences people have for taller people in Euro-dominant nations.

P Dubble

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m 6’3 and never really noticed until later on the impact height had on women … I kind of took it for granted I guess.

Learned through experience Height attracts them but to keep them you’ll need personality , money and D-size haha
So true. I am same height.

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ll begin this by saying I’m 5’9, 5’10 on a very good day.

I’m 20 years old, and I feel like everyone is getting taller and that I’m getting left behind. I don’t know why I’m so envious of people taller than me, from what I understand I’m exactly average in terms of height and literally half of the people I see will be taller. The one thing that I’m really afraid of is the average height for younger people increasing, it’s irrational and stupid and it makes me feel sad.

It’s totally a vanity thing by the way, I know logically that the world doesn’t really change if you’re 4 inches further from the ground or not, but it still bugs me, especially when I see younger kids taller than me :(

I’m sorry for the rant, I needed to let this out somehow so… yup!

Some of the cutest, hottest guys I've seen were your height, the height I call "not tall but not short." The perfect cute height. I feel you about envying the tall guys though. I'm not exactly short at 6'0 and in my everyday boots I appear about 6'2. I think tall is quite alluring but I admit for the longest time I have had a serious thing for short, cute guys. Believe me, there is something definitely super sexy about these guys. One of the hottest guys at my work might measure in at 5'4 barefoot. He has the most most perfectly proportioned body I have ever seen and he's not buff. He just has the perfect shoulder width in contrast to his perfectly flat stomach and narrow waist. His face is beyond your wildest dreams and he is dark headed with heavy stubble. He can priss his little ass too which is so hot.

So my friend, look up, it's all GOOD.

Tattletale

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I hate to break it to you

but those celebrities height websites are about as accurate as self reported dick studies

I have been next to many many celebrities and they are NEVER anywhere near theirs listed height
I dunno, the site run by Rob Paul (CelebHeights.com) seems pretty accurate, as the guy has several pictures taken with the actual celebrities and he’s super transparent regarding any measurements. He even takes into consideration any differences that come from shoes.

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
I'm 195 cm (which is about 6 foot 5) and I feel this kind of envy too when I see people taller than me. But most of the times I just hate being tall (and most tall people I know feel the same as I do too) because it's just hard to squeeze yourself into places and mind your head all the time. I can also tell you that taller people have to work harder in order to gain weight and muscle (most of us anyway) and most short(er) people can reach their body goals quite faster. Embrace yourself for who you are :)

I, too, and 6'-5".

I have trouble fitting in confined spaces (like small planes and smaller, cool cars), and buying clothes. Not impossible, but not as easy as it is for the rest.

Everything has it's yin and yang...

D

deleted1022263

I’ll begin this by saying I’m 5’9, 5’10 on a very good day.

I’m 20 years old, and I feel like everyone is getting taller and that I’m getting left behind. I don’t know why I’m so envious of people taller than me, from what I understand I’m exactly average in terms of height and literally half of the people I see will be taller. The one thing that I’m really afraid of is the average height for younger people increasing, it’s irrational and stupid and it makes me feel sad.

It’s totally a vanity thing by the way, I know logically that the world doesn’t really change if you’re 4 inches further from the ground or not, but it still bugs me, especially when I see younger kids taller than me :(

I’m sorry for the rant, I needed to let this out somehow so… yup!
Buy an inversion table

Tattletale

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know it's easier said than done, but I think you should work on not valuing what society thinks so much, and liking the way you look. You will be stuck in your body forever, might as well appreciate it.
That last sentence sounds oddly refreshing, but at the same time, terrifying. Still, you’re definitely right.

Reactions: ohiorod

Vtand2

Sexy Member
Media
At 6'3 I sometimes wish for a few inches shorter to match better my thin frame. At this height, legs become disproportionately long and thin and you always get an ugly slouch when you hang out with others in loud environments like bars - otherwise you cannot hear what people are saying!

Side note: I always find it funny to hug my few friends that are even taller than me, because of how unusual it feels. It is like: oh, is this how it feels to be short?

jackie_p

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6'0" here, have always had a thing for height, would be a seven footer if I could.

Also think freaky tall women are amazing, I follow sites devoted to women 6'5" and up.

Reactions: lttle1

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
6'5" here and somtimes being envious seems a natural state for people no matter what :D

I remember being on a plane, long flight back from Detroit to Amsterdam, and as my barely 5ft tall lady neighbor curled up in her seat for a nice long sleep I had to figure out how big the damage on my legs would be not bein able to stretch my legs, and having my knees touch the seat in front of me. So every cloud has a silver lining :D

And as a teen I often felt awkward because I was obviously out of sync with my body growing at full speed not to mention I could only wear nice sneakers for a short time because they became too small in no time..

Reactions: 12162206 and lttle1

kingdong9

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey, 5'9"-5'10" is how you are meant to be. Just like you are meant to have that hot body and cock. I am 6'3"-6'4" on a good day (first thing in morning you are always taller), but it is just one of my characteristics. Next time I am through to the posh side (I'm from Glasgow) I will meet up with you if you like and show you that height is just that, height. You are still a fabulous person, never forget that.

Reactions: lttle1