erection angle

revilo7777: :'(My erection angle was higher in my teenage years and my twenties. (About 45°) But now im 34 and it got down to about 90° (parallel to the floor)

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=revilo7777 link=board=health;num=1035739266;start=20#21 date=09/19/03 at 06:51:19] :'(My erection angle was higher in my teenage years and my twenties. (About 45°) But now im 34 and it got down to about 90° (parallel to the floor)[/quote]
Nothing wrong about that. I find kegals and "bouncing my dick" gives me the strength to pull it up, at least for a while.

47boreas: It erects straight from my body and very slightly to the left. No curves. It is circumsiced.

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=boreas link=board=health;num=1035739266;start=20#23 date=09/25/03 at 08:25:47]It erects straight from my body and very slightly to the left. No curves. It is circumsiced.[/quote]
Sort of like mine. Welcome to the board btw, Boreas

D

deleted814719

In my mid-60s. My erection angle is 90 degrees to the floor. In other words, straight out.

The only time it points upward is if my wife slides a finger into my ass. Then, it points skyward as if I was still in my 20s.

JockFull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a young fella (early 20's) my erection would get rock-hard and stand literally up against my lower abdomen. I used to worry that if I finally got the opportunity to 'use' it with a woman it might not bend far enough down to make insertion comfortable (but I worried for nothing LOL). Back then I could keep an erection indefinitely with a little caressing once in a while.

Over the years the angle has lowered until it now points straight out at full hard (mid 50's). And these days it takes more than a little caressing to keep it rock hard for more than a few minutes.

No complaints, though.

\
Pecker

I could have written this description about myself, except that now in my early 60s, when I'm fully hard, my cock still stands up at about 45 degrees above horizontal. It's not as easy to keep it that hard without constant physical stimulation though.

Reactions: Bernd

JockFull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When seated my cock stands tall and proud.
When standing it’s just above parallel.
Wonder why it stands up when seated but more parallel when standing?

View attachment 33285341 View attachment 33285371

It's due to the way your pelvis tilts forward when you're seated. It pushes the root of your cock forward and up, and the rest just has to follow along!

Reactions: OIIIO

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
work on those lower abs and all the surrounding muscles..PC, prostate...but i've found, the stronger my lower abs, the more cock control I have...I can command my cock to move as I please, from thigh to abs where I couldn't when I had more body fat...do your kegels folks... cock health is paramount