Erection during physical exam

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this doctor is a quack. What is the reason for you to ejaculate for him? This is highly suspect if you ask me. I don't think there is a valid reason for this. Did he tell you the reason for doing this? It there was a valid reason I would think your sperm would be harvested in a container for microscopic examination. It sounds like he is doing this for his own gratification.

I think this doctor is a quack. What is the reason for you to ejaculate for him? This is highly suspect if you ask me. I don't think there is a valid reason for this. Did he tell you the reason for doing this? It there was a valid reason I would think your sperm would be harvested in a container for microscopic examination. It sounds like he is doing this for his own gratification.
That’s where I’m coming from too

Reactions: Bp1234

JasperX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Most likely.

I live in a small Canadian town, I have no other options for medical care. The nearest city is an hour away and in the winter it's not safe to drive on that road.

Im sure he's doing it for his own pleasure .but considering I have no other options I don't really have a choice? If I stopped letting him watch me cum or get hard maybe he would stop helping me? He put me on a disability which has drastically improved my wellbeing .

Would it be financially possible for you to go to a big city to get treatment?

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most likely.

I live in a small Canadian town, I have no other options for medical care. The nearest city is an hour away and in the winter it's not safe to drive on that road.

Im sure he's doing it for his own pleasure .but considering I have no other options I don't really have a choice? If I stopped letting him watch me cum or get hard maybe he would stop helping me? He put me on a disability which has drastically improved my wellbeing .
If this is true, you are being coerced.

Reactions: Bp1234

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any professional doctor requiring a patient to ejaculate would request the procedure to be done in private and into a specimen jar.
Any professional female nurse witnessing this act within the office/surgery would question the legitimacy of the doctor and the procedure.
I certainly don’t believe that the OP regularly visits his doctor and shoots his sperm over the doctor’s desk however much he tries to convince us.

JasperX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any professional doctor requiring a patient to ejaculate would request the procedure to be done in private and into a specimen jar.
Any professional female nurse witnessing this act within the office/surgery would question the legitimacy of the doctor and the procedure.
I certainly don’t believe that the OP regularly visits his doctor and shoots his sperm over the doctor’s desk however much he tries to convince us.

Think what ever you want

milo1730

Loved Member
Media
Hoffman Estates (Illinois, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He asks me to whip my dick out. I'll jerk off .or he will jerk me off .I'll cum right there .he's jerked me off till I came on myself .I've jerked off until I came on his desk, his floor and more hahah.
He really Jerked you off? Wasn’t that awkward? Did he massage your penis from flaccid to erect too? How old was the doctor?

Reactions: nicnic

Adam-reborn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He asks me to whip my dick out. I'll jerk off .or he will jerk me off .I'll cum right there .he's jerked me off till I came on myself .I've jerked off until I came on his desk, his floor and more hahah.
Fuck!! This is strange but fun .I wish my doctor did that. Lol
What is his medical reason?

gameshow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About a year or so ago, I had to have a flexible cystoscopy, which is the insertion of a small tube with a tiny camera up the penis to see the inside of the bladder. If you ever have one done, you will not get an erection. I went to the urologist's office and was told to go into the room , remove my clothes below the waist, put this paper over my lap, and sit on the examining table. The doctor came in, took off the paper cover, took my penis and put some numbing gel about an inch up. Then he inserted the tubing and proceeded to guide it up to the bladder. I remember him saying,"Your bladder is pristine," which I found a bit amusing, since I was sitting on a table with a tube up my dick, having pictures of my bladder taken. He removed it pretty slowly, all the while looking at the monitor. He said," I'm going past the prostate, so you might feel something." It was the only feeling that was pleasurable. The tube came out, he wiped me off and I went on my merry way. It wasn't terrible; just the thought was unnerving. The first couple of urinations were painful, but after that, everything was fine. So, if you ever have to have one done, don't sweat it. You might get a couple of pictures of the inside of your bladder for your mantle.
I also had a cystoscopy about a year ago. In my case it seemed more of a surgical procedure in that I had a gown on (naked underneath) and a cap to cover the hair. There was a "waiting" area with other patients (not sure if they were going to have the same procedure). When I was called in I was sort of sitting/laying on a bed with my legs spread and the doctor pulled up the gown. I've stated in other posts how shy I am about being uncut and while I didn't care about the doctor there were 3 nurses(?) there too. I felt no pain except when the device hit the prostate and it was only for an instant. Whenever I am in a situation like this I always ask for a male, but was unaware that there would be anyone else in the room beside the doctor (who is a gorgeous blond hunk by the way) Anyway, the procedure did not last long (as you would know) and everything is fine. Someone asked me after if I watched the screen. It never occurred to me to do that. I just wanted it to be over with. I would have actually enjoyed it if there weren't any women there.

Zyz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I also had a cystoscopy about a year ago. In my case it seemed more of a surgical procedure in that I had a gown on (naked underneath) and a cap to cover the hair. There was a "waiting" area with other patients (not sure if they were going to have the same procedure).

Cap, gown, waiting area with other ‘patients’... Are you sure this wasn’t a graduation ceremony?

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I also had a cystoscopy about a year ago. In my case it seemed more of a surgical procedure in that I had a gown on (naked underneath) and a cap to cover the hair. There was a "waiting" area with other patients (not sure if they were going to have the same procedure). When I was called in I was sort of sitting/laying on a bed with my legs spread and the doctor pulled up the gown. I've stated in other posts how shy I am about being uncut and while I didn't care about the doctor there were 3 nurses(?) there too. I felt no pain except when the device hit the prostate and it was only for an instant. Whenever I am in a situation like this I always ask for a male, but was unaware that there would be anyone else in the room beside the doctor (who is a gorgeous blond hunk by the way) Anyway, the procedure did not last long (as you would know) and everything is fine. Someone asked me after if I watched the screen. It never occurred to me to do that. I just wanted it to be over with. I would have actually enjoyed it if there weren't any women there.
When I had a colonoscopy they knocked me out.

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd like to go to your doctor!