Erection during physical exam

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Has anyone got an erection during a physical exam with your doctor? I would like to hear about true life erotic experiences, particularly with a male physician, during a physical exam. thanks.

I never really got one on my own just from the physical or undressing for a physical.

Had a couple and saw some like in groups getting sports physicals, mainly from us keeping things looking good and our things got a mind of their own.

One of the more terrifying, at first, and arousing times with a Dr was before I can talk about it on here, forgot about meeting my mom for the appointment, got called out of wrestling practice, already dressed for wrestling practice...…….I knew I was getting a shot but wasn't thinking, Doc saw that I had on only a jockstrap and shorts. Things came up that had to be dealt with before returning to wrestling practice for sure.

Now a days most of us on the team at my college have a good relationship with the team Dr who is also at the campus walk in/infirmary. Early last winter I had text him to tell him I wanted to come over for a vitamin shot. He text back to come on, no one was there waiting. Ended up several of us went. We all purposely wore only a jockstrap and sweats. When had come out and ask who was first, we all just went in, dropped out sweats to our knees and lined up around the table. He got a good laugh for sure.
That wasn't as spur of the moment as it seems, he is around us all the time in and out of the locker room, he makes jokes about how comfortable we are naked and in our jocks and stuff, so it was just more of the banter between him and the team. He ended up telling the coach so he could get a good laugh out of it too.
All of us got back to the dorm, rubbing the shot spot on our asses for a bit and looking to see if it was red and all, had some fun, made a big mess. lol

Caligula091

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never really got one on my own just from the physical or undressing for a physical.

Had a couple and saw some like in groups getting sports physicals, mainly from us keeping things looking good and our things got a mind of their own.

One of the more terrifying, at first, and arousing times with a Dr was before I can talk about it on here, forgot about meeting my mom for the appointment, got called out of wrestling practice, already dressed for wrestling practice...…….I knew I was getting a shot but wasn't thinking, Doc saw that I had on only a jockstrap and shorts. Things came up that had to be dealt with before returning to wrestling practice for sure.

Now a days most of us on the team at my college have a good relationship with the team Dr who is also at the campus walk in/infirmary. Early last winter I had text him to tell him I wanted to come over for a vitamin shot. He text back to come on, no one was there waiting. Ended up several of us went. We all purposely wore only a jockstrap and sweats. When had come out and ask who was first, we all just went in, dropped out sweats to our knees and lined up around the table. He got a good laugh for sure.
That wasn't as spur of the moment as it seems, he is around us all the time in and out of the locker room, he makes jokes about how comfortable we are naked and in our jocks and stuff, so it was just more of the banter between him and the team. He ended up telling the coach so he could get a good laugh out of it too.
All of us got back to the dorm, rubbing the shot spot on our asses for a bit and looking to see if it was red and all, had some fun, made a big mess. lol

That’s kinda hot tbh.

Kewlbeans

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I went see a new doctor. He was an old school family doctor in N.Y.C who had a very nice office and separate exam room. After the initial visit in his office, we walked to the exam room, and he instructed me to strip down to my shorts and socks, and gave me a small robe to put on as well.

He left the room and I took off my clothes, leaving on my socks and white 2Xist briefs. I always wore crisp white briefs to the doctor.

The robe opened in the back and he started by checking my lungs and spine. He pulled down the robe in the front and examined my chest.

He mentioned that I was in good shape. I told him I was on the swim team at school. We talked a bit about swimming as he continued to look me over. He then pulled the robe all the way off my torso, and asked me to lay back on the table.

Once lying face up on the table, he pulled the robe completely off and I was only wearing my briefs and socks. The exam was very thorough and he spent a good bit of time examining my chest, legs and abdomen.

With my socks off, I was still only in my 2xist briefs. I always felt very sexy in those. Package looked great and you could clearly make out the head of my penis through the fabric.

He asked me to remove my underwear, saying he was going to examine my genitals. When I puled the underwear off, my penis which was in the down position rolled off to the side.

I was now totally naked on a table in front of him. He took a moment to just look and my penis and balls, and then started putting on exam gloves.

By this time, I could feel the blood rushing to my penis. As he started palpating my groin, I became erect very quickly. He felt the side of my balls, and lifted them to look at, and palpate my perineum. He then rolled each testicle in his finger before palpating the shaft of my erect penis, and squeezing the head. He looked into my urethra with a small flashlight and said, everything looks good, please stand up.

I stood at the end of the table on a small platform, and he sat on a stool, so his face was at the same hight as my erect penis. Again he palpated my groin and balls, then asked me to turn my head a cough in both directions. He said, OK, everything looks good, you are well endowed, you can get dressed now. This was the first time I had ever been told I was well endowed. I didn’t know what to say, so I just smiled.

I saw him for several years before he retired. I got en erection almost every time during the exam. He commented on my endowment almost every time as well. As I got older, I began to enjoy and appreciate him commenting on it, and I would sometimes ask questions about my penis or balls so the genital exam would last a bit longer.

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Getting my dick out in front of anyone usually gives me a boner. It’s happened twice, once with a male, having my balls examined, and once with a female nurse who was examining my glans. I desperately tried to not get hard but it seems the harder you try the harder you get. The guy was completely professional and didn’t bat an eyelid. The nurse didn’t mention it but spent the rest of the appointment smirking...

D

deleted10874691

I got erect once at a urologist appointment. I was so nervous about getting hard, and in trying not to think about it, my dick got rock hard.

My penis is pretty big, about 9 inches long and thick and curves down like a banana. I was poorly trying to cover my junk when the doctor came in and began the examination. He asked me to move my hands and of course my erection springs out. I remember being so embarrassed and my face was red and hot. I apologized but he said not to worry about it. But he kind of examined the shaft itself and felt a little bit along it. He asked me about my erection and if it typically curves like that. Was a little bit awkward but he continued with examining my balls and rolling each one between his finger.

I feel like I have a slight fetish now for this kind of situation haha.

Rondele

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I work in a urology clinic and majority of the patients get an erection. Some have semi’s and some full on rock hard. We honestly do not care and just want to do our jobs and go home lol it’s literally just another penis. We often joke with the Docs though about size because the shy dudes are usually the ones hung like a horse.

sulvca

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I remember going into surgery for the first time. They had me undress completely, put on a gown and lay down. Then they placed a bear hugger on me which felt good. While feeling that nice heat, I sprung a huge rock hard erection. Right before surgery, I had to go piss. So they let me go out into the hallway near the nurses station to the toilet. My ass was exposed and I'm trying to cover up. Seeing all the staff was in surgery garb and then realizing I'm not in the general public, I then let my guard down and let it all hang out. Finally they came and wheeling me away to the OR, they gave me something that really took my nervousness away. In the OR, they asked me to get up and move to the OR table. I once again tried to be modest. Someone told me not to bother for in a few minutes when I'm under the nite nite meds, I'm going to be totally naked. So I then ripped my gown off and threw it across the OR making myself totally nude. I once again had a raging hard on. Got up on the table with my penis standing proud for all to see. And I went to sleep.

Kingsrocker

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That was 2011 last day of college (VSU) entrance physical exam. We were 5 enrollees inside this room and we were instructed to strip naked. I remember we waited unusually long (I believe the doctor got a call and he answered it). Being inside a room with four other naked guys really got me a "stiffie" o_O. Then we were told to line up , bend over and spread our ass cheeks. Usually they will call us one by one inside a curtained corner for the procedure but since we were behind the schedule (because of the call). So they just do us at the same time.

I remember how embarassed I am at that time. With that "stiffie" infront of the others :confounded:. Especially when the doc started checking my balls and slightly probing inside my asshole.

Thinking about it now. Is it really necessary for a college to conduct that kind of "exam"? Because from what i know other colleges here dont have that part of physical exam. o_O

D

deleted814719

I work in a urology clinic and majority of the patients get an erection. Some have semi’s and some full on rock hard. We honestly do not care and just want to do our jobs and go home lol it’s literally just another penis. We often joke with the Docs though about size because the shy dudes are usually the ones hung like a horse.

"it's literally just another penis". That's a great attitude and so true. Some are large, some are small, and the vast majority are average. Some are circumcised and some aren't. A very few you might encounter are pierced or some such thing.

At the end of the day, a penis has two basic functions - urinating and pleasuring.

Kingsrocker

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't you mean first day of school ?
And what is VSU ?

I mean, last day of "physical exam" for the enrollment. You know, people only scramble when its already last day of something scheduled. :D

Visayas State University, it's a state Uni in my country.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean, last day of "physical exam" for the enrollment. You know, people only scramble when its already last day of something scheduled. :D

Visayas State University, it's a state Uni in my country.

The photos of your school are stunning. I get hard just looking at the beautiful scenery :)

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!1s0x33079740882ad701:0x9f5262ba2b99b79f!3m1!7e115!4shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipNyYY02nmk9iLHcbWhh2ujvBbzP2GU2vKIs20OG=w239-h160-k-no!5svisayas state university - Google Search!15sCgIgAQ&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipNyYY02nmk9iLHcbWhh2ujvBbzP2GU2vKIs20OG&hl=en&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=2ahUKEwiWpqbG6fzyAhVSSvEDHXc7An8Qoip6BQiDARAD