Erotic Hypnotic bundle

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone requested for a selection of Hypnotic mp3 at the Healthy penis section.

I do some hypnosis for PE and for other sexual pleasure. So I decided to upload my collection of hypnotic trance mp3, They are all intended for male pleasure and they are all in english.

So here my collection, wish you a lot of fun with does.

Here the download link, with description :

Wendi Friesen.rar
DepositFiles (431MB)
contain
- (Living Large - Men's Sexual Health Hypnosis Program) it contain 5 mp3 for PE, 1 mp3 for ED problem.
- (Experiencing Skin erotic sensation) 2 sessions for experiementing intense erotic sensation, give the feeling to be on extasy.

Victoria Wizell - Male Enhancement (PE).rar (131MB)
DepositFiles
contain
- (Living Large - Men's Sexual Health Hypnosis Program) it contain 5 mp3 for PE, 1 mp3 for woman tip.

NOTE: It a copy of the Wendi mp3, but with better quality and with some variation, I prefer the wendi version personnaly, but the wendi version are tape recording...

aeros prostate Hypnosis helper.rar (144MB)
DepositFiles
contain
- 2 session to help with Aeros session
I know that a lot of member use prostate device, so I included those mp3 too.

Multiple orgasm.rar (104MB)
DepositFiles
contain
- 1 session to help reach multiple orgasm

Talmadge Harper's - Enchancement Orgasm.rar (455MB)
DepositFiles
contain
- 4 session to put you in realllyyyy deep trance to experiment 5 min orgasm

Isabella Valentine - Orgasm on Command.rar (85,6MB)
DepositFiles
contain
- 1 session "jackpot" make you orgasm on command
- 1 session Male Enhancement, I dont know from who help you reach higher orgasm.
- 1 pdf file "David Shade - David Shade's Manual.pdf" to give tip how to make a women orgasm for very longtime

NOTE: I edited the "jackpot" session, I removed the pub at the end.

So, this is my gift to you guys

confused_guy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've tried the jackpot thing and different versions of it none of them worked to me. Partly maybe cus it's woman speaking and saying stuff that doesn't really turn me on. I don't know about the others personally tho.

Reactions: Stratavos

bigishbrummie

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've tried the jackpot thing and different versions of it none of them worked to me. Partly maybe cus it's woman speaking and saying stuff that doesn't really turn me on. I don't know about the others personally tho.

If u want I can give u link to a male voice that does pleasure stuff etc

Last edited:

littlejj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi bigishrummie,

How are you doing man? I just noticed your post. I was wondering if you could post the male voices. Thank you so much. This sounds like something I would love to try.

Blusiq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is there one for male enlargement? im going to try these how has any one actually pleasured to this
?

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Althought I'm not sure how well this works with actual growth, this stuff works really well with getting in touch with your body, and making everything feel better in general.

it works on the same levels as meditation to an extent. I'm on week 2 of using Victoria's bundle, and while I can't physically see a different in my size, I have much more control, and everything feels better in general.

The fact that her recordings are about 50% meditative, it carries over to my everyday life, and I'm able to live in the moment and overthink things less. This is a positive of meditation in general, but having a "guide" helps out in a different way.

bigishbrummie

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi bigishrummie,

How are you doing man? I just noticed your post. I was wondering if you could post the male voices. Thank you so much. This sounds like something I would love to try.

hey completley blanked sorry dude , here is a link to the playlsit .

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB8BBAEAB243F4CFA

this one isn't in his play list but is good : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG3vpSUaM3w&list=UUiLl0nYPfYO_tAGXDsJ5vMg&index=4&feature=plcp

also here is another interesting one which when i manage to go under is really fun : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrRiyxW-gS4

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried to click these links earlier and all of them are dead, Could you set me up with Wendi's Living Large segment?
Hey ! totally forgot I had those files; it's been 8 years.

If you want them, I think I still have them.

PM me I will find a way to transfer them.

Reactions: paulista_user

Riswan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HI could you reupload the Wendi Friesen.rar & Victoria Wizell - Male Enhancement (PE).rar (131MB) or send me a link to download them