Estim

I just got a butt plug and nipple clamp. Tried the nipple clamp and it was too painful. Lots of people warning not to use anything above the waist because it can affect the heart. Have you tried it?

I just got a butt plug and nipple clamp. Tried the nipple clamp and it was too painful. Lots of people warning not to use anything above the waist because it can affect the heart. Have you tried it?
No you shouldn't have anything above the waist . If you have a estim but plug you need a strap around the base of your cock so that it flows through your prostate .

Reactions: Gj816
I have cum many times using estim . I have a great place to buy supplies at,a reasonable rate . Not the cheep crap you but at an adult bookstore. Pm me and i will tell you where .

Reactions: diver6
I tried it, but it wasn’t worth it, for me. Like dealing with the back problems by sucking your own dick.

Reactions: Gj816
I think there is enough interest in this subject to have an official thread for exchange of info. I can't find any how to but lots of sales at toy sites.

I agree with the intrest. I have tried the cheap junk at adult bookstores and the toy stores on.line . I have found one quality store that specializes in mostly estim . The owner is an estimer as well .

I would like to build a community of people who estim and sound . It goes hand in hand . There will be people who do not like it . I have experimented and found the ways that work for me . It is true its not for everyone but if not done properly you can get a zap or burn feeling .

Reactions: diver6
I agree with the intrest. I have tried the cheap junk at adult bookstores and the toy stores on.line . I have found one quality store that specializes in mostly estim . The owner is an estimer as well .

I would like to build a community of people who estim and sound . It goes hand in hand . There will be people who do not like it . I have experimented and found the ways that work for me . It is true its not for everyone but if not done properly you can get a zap or burn feeling .

If done correctly it is an amazing experience .

Reactions: Mickey1234
I never tried, im wondering, what kind of feeling does it gives? More like pain or something else?
It depends . Anything from a tingle to a hard hitting jolt . When you get used to it , it's mind blowing

It’s great fun to experience! Many are curious about it. Most are overly concerned and never even try it. Some are overwhelmed with all there is available when they begin to look into it, and give up.

Actually, it's very simple! I knew nothing about it, but I was way too curious to give up so soon. No one I knew personally had any experience.

So, I decided to experiment. I found an old TENS Unit, made sure everything was turned off, plugged in the cables, placed the electrodes firmly on my dick, put in a battery, and turned it on being careful not to turn it up, just on! I felt nothing.

So, I slowly began to turn it up, and I mean slowly... yeah, I was scared, too. I could only very faintly begin to feel a slight sensation in my dick. It felt quite good but being scared, I left it like that for a few minutes.

Soon, I had a desire to turn it up a little more. It felt better, so I left it for a while. Before long I wanted to turn it up again. Each time, it just kept feeling better and better. I finally got it to the point where it was perfect. It's easy to find the perfect setting because when I got to the point I felt I needed to turn it back a little, I’d found it! This is when I just relaxed and truly enjoyed the ride.

And did I ever! It made me cum so hard, and so much. I knew I’d found something I’d no longer be scared of ever again.

If you’re curious about it, I suggest trying it before dismissing it. I had no intention of spending hundreds of dollars, that’s why I experimented with an old TENS Unit, and I’m sure glad I did!