Ethan's healing reveal

nyc4hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Chapter 1: Ethan's backstory

Growing up, I had always been aware of being different long before I understood what that really meant. The realization wasn’t gradual; it was thrust upon me during one of those warm, endless summers that seemed to last forever when you’re young.

Still innocent to the complexities of adulthood, when my father first noticed something unusual during a weekend at the lake. We were changing out of our wet swim trunks when he paused, his expression changing from casual to concerned in a split second. "Ethan," he said quietly, pulling me aside. "I think we need to talk."

His tone was enough to fill me with dread. What had I done wrong? At home, later that day, he sat me down and tried to explain his concerns. "Son, your development... it's a bit more advanced than usual. I think we should see a doctor, just to make sure everything's okay."

The visit to the doctor was mortifying. Dr. Benson was a kind man with a gentle voice, but that did little to ease my embarrassment as I stood there, subjected to his clinical gaze. "It’s quite rare," he murmured more to himself than to us, measuring and making notes that made no sense to me. "Ethan is developing much faster and... substantially more than his peers. It's nothing to worry about health-wise, but it's certainly out of the ordinary."

My father tried to keep his voice steady as he asked questions, his eyes avoiding mine. "Is there... will he be alright? Normal?" The word 'normal' hung heavy in the air, laden with all the things he didn’t say.

"Yes, he’s perfectly healthy," Dr. Benson reassured us, offering a smile that didn’t quite reach his eyes. "He might just attract a bit more attention. It will be important to talk about this, help him understand and cope with his development."

The ride home was silent. My father was a man of few words at the best of times, and this revelation seemed to have stolen whatever words he had left. I felt isolated, marked by a difference I hadn’t chosen and didn’t want. The doctor’s words, meant to reassure, only underscored my fears. More attention? I didn’t need any more eyes on me.

That night, lying in bed, I felt a mix of fear and anger. Why me? I didn’t want to be different. I wanted to disappear, to be invisible rather than the subject of whispers and stares.

The years that followed were a series of awkward encounters and hushed conversations. Group showers were a nightmare. I mastered the art of changing quickly, of not drawing attention, but the uncomfortable glances and the whispered comments followed me like shadows.

Despite the assurances that I was healthy, the feeling of being an anomaly persisted. It wasn’t until college, with the fresh start it promised, that I began to see a glimmer of acceptance.

Chapter 2: Ryan finds Ethan

I had always been drawn to Ethan's quiet, unassuming nature, a stark contrast to my usual crowd of boisterous friends. We started hanging out after bumping into each other in the library, and our connection grew stronger with each passing day. His intelligence, subtle humor, and unexpected kindness made him impossible not to like. But it wasn't until that night in the gym that I truly began to understand the depth of my fascination with him.

After a long workout session, as we headed to the locker room, I found myself sneaking glances at Ethan, his slender frame outlined against the locker room lights. It was in the communal showers, with steam curling around us, that my understanding of Ethan—and of myself—changed irrevocably.

As Ethan stripped down, I couldn't help but notice how he moved with a kind of resigned vulnerability, a contrast to his usual reserved composure. When he stepped under the shower, the water tracing paths down his body, my eyes were inexplicably drawn to his lower half. The sight that greeted me was startling—not just for its sheer size, but for the immediate and intense reaction it stirred within me.

Ethan's flaccid penis was striking, measuring about 6 inches in length and thick in girth, a rarity that was both imposing and beautiful. His testicles were proportionately large, hanging heavily below. He was uncircumcised, which added an exotic allure to his already impressive physique.

When aroused, I would later discover, his size was even more formidable. I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like in the erect state. It overwhelmed me with a deep, visceral attraction. His masculine scent filled the steamy air, a raw, earthy aroma that seemed to emanate directly from him, intensifying my arousal.

"Ryan, I... I can explain," Ethan stuttered, his voice barely above a whisper over the sound of the showers, as he noticed my gaze.

"There's nothing to explain," I found myself saying, my voice slightly hoarse with unexpected desire. "It’s incredible, Ethan. You’re incredible."

A silence fell between us, filled only by the sound of water splashing against tile. As I stepped closer, I could see his tension melt away under my open admiration. "Do you really think so?" he asked, a trace of disbelief in his tone.

"I don’t just think so, I know so," I replied, reaching out to touch him gently. My hand trembled as I traced the length of his shaft, marveling at the smooth, warm skin, the undeniable power of his form. His scent was stronger now, enveloping me, driving my senses into overdrive.

His response was a soft moan, encouraging my explorations. As I knelt before him, I felt an overwhelming reverence, an urge to show him just how much I admired and desired him. My lips and tongue worshipped him with gentle kisses and strokes, each touch a testament to my awe and respect.

As I took him into my mouth, feeling the weight and taste of him, Ethan's hands found their way to my hair, his fingers threading through it softly. The intimate act felt like a communion, a sacred exchange of trust and desire. His moans filled the steamy air, a symphony of pleasure that echoed my own deep satisfaction.
When Ethan reached his climax, the intensity of his release seemed to bond us even more deeply. I held him close, both of us breathing heavily, the steam and water mingling with the afterglow of our profound connection.

Chapter: The story continues

In the days following our encounter in the gym showers, my mind replayed the scenes over and over, each memory tinged with the vivid scent and sight of Ethan. The raw masculinity that he emanated was not just intoxicating; it had become a siren call that I was helpless to resist. Each day, as we met to study or just hang out, there was a palpable tension, a silent acknowledgment of the shift in our dynamic.

One quiet evening in his dorm room, as we sat side by side, the conversation drifted from the mundane to the intimate. The room was dimly lit, the only light coming from a small desk lamp, casting gentle shadows on Ethan’s face. I took a deep breath, knowing that I needed to express what I had been feeling since that night.

“Ethan,” I began, my voice a bit unsteady, “I can’t stop thinking about the other night. Not just what happened, but how... how it made me feel.” I paused, searching for the right words. “I’ve never felt more connected to anyone in my life.”

Ethan turned to look at me, his eyes wide with vulnerability. “Ryan, I... I felt it too. But I’m scared. I’ve always been afraid that this part of me would make me undesirable, a freak.”

I reached out, taking his hand in mine, squeezing it gently. “You’re not a freak, Ethan. You’re incredible, and what you have is part of you. I feel... honored that you shared that with me. And, if I’m honest, I want to explore this more with you, if you’re willing.”

Ethan’s eyes searched mine, a mix of fear and hope flickering across his face. “What do you mean ‘explore’?” he asked softly.

“Just that... I want to worship you, Ethan. Not just physically,” I hurried to explain, seeing the flicker of alarm in his eyes. “I mean all of you. Your body, your mind, your fears. I’m drawn to every part of you.”

A silence fell between us, thick with anticipation. Then, Ethan spoke, his voice barely above a whisper. “I want that too, Ryan. But it scares me. The thought of being so open, so vulnerable.”

“I know,” I replied, my voice firm. “And we’ll go only as far as you’re comfortable. We can take it slow.”

That night, we decided to take the next step in our exploration. As we lay together on his bed, the quiet hum of the night around us, I began by gently kissing him. My hands roamed his body, every touch a reassurance of my affection and reverence. Gradually, I moved down, my lips tracing a path along his neck, his chest, stopping at his abdomen.

When I reached the waistband of his pants, I looked up, seeking his permission. Ethan nodded, a flush spreading across his cheeks. I slowly pulled his pants down, exposing him. There it was, his impressive length, even more striking in the soft light. His scent, musky and distinctly masculine, filled my senses, particularly the natural smell of his foreskin, which was profoundly arousing.

I took a moment to inhale deeply, letting the aroma envelop me, emboldening my desire. “Ethan,” I murmured, my voice thick with emotion, “you smell amazing. It’s just so intensely you.”

Ethan moaned softly, his hands reaching to touch my hair. “Ryan... please,” he whispered, a note of need in his voice that sent shivers down my spine.

I lowered my head, my tongue gently exploring the head of his penis, teasing under the foreskin, savoring the unique flavor. Each of my movements was slow and deliberate, a worshipful adoration of his most intimate parts. Ethan’s breaths became labored, his body responding to each kiss, each lick with a tremor of pleasure.

Our communication continued in whispers, each word a thread weaving a stronger bond between us. “Tell me if this feels good,” I’d say, or he’d whisper back, “Yes, more, please.”

The night deepened around us, our explorations a dance of desire and discovery. By the time Ethan reached his climax, it was not just a physical release but an emotional one that seemed to wash away his fears, binding us closer than ever.

As we lay together afterward, wrapped in each other’s arms, the vulnerability we shared became our strength. “Ryan,” Ethan said quietly, his voice filled with emotion, “thank you for seeing me, for really seeing me.”

“I’ll always see you, Ethan,” I promised, a vow that I knew, deep down, I would keep forever.

Chapter 4: Another brother joins in

One Saturday night, lounging in Ethan's dorm room, we were joined by Alex, a friend from the frat who was openly gay and known for his easy-going nature. As we shared some laughs and smoked pot, the room filled with a hazy comfort that lowered our inhibitions and prompted more candid conversations than usual.

As the night wore on, the topic unexpectedly shifted to human biology, sparked by a documentary Alex had watched the previous day about human anatomical variations. Sensing an opportunity for some fun, I proposed a quirky experiment.

“You know, Ethan here is kind of a biological wonder,” I started, glancing at Ethan with a teasing smile. “What do you say we measure him up? Just for kicks, like a real-life case study.”

Alex's eyes widened, his curiosity piqued. “Wait, what? Really, Ethan?”

Ethan, slightly buzzed and more relaxed than usual, laughed it off. “I guess the secret’s out. Sure, why not? Let’s make it educational.”

Fetching a measuring tape, I turned into the unofficial scientist of our little group. “Okay, so let's start with the basics,” I announced, trying to maintain a semblance of scientific decorum amidst our giggles.

As I measured, Ethan’s flaccid penis was already impressive, around 7 inches long. But when erect, it grew to a staggering 11 inches, with a girth that matched. “Girth coming in at almost 7 inches!” I declared, wrapping the tape around him, my hands slightly trembling with a mix of nervous excitement and disbelief.

Alex whistled, his eyes wide. “Dude, that’s like... bigger than a wine bottle.”

Next, I measured Ethan's testicles, which were equally remarkable. “Each one is about the size of a large hen’s egg,” I noted, comparing them humorously. “You could almost pack a dozen for a hefty breakfast.”

The atmosphere was thick with laughter, but also a growing sense of awe at Ethan’s unique physique. Alex, now thoroughly intrigued, couldn’t help but compare. “Man, I feel like a compact car parked next to a limousine,” he joked, looking down at his own more average endowment.

Ethan blushed but was visibly more comfortable, buoyed by our light-hearted acceptance. “Guess I’m the freak show at this circus,” he quipped, but his smile was genuine, free from the usual self-consciousness.

Alex shook his head, his expression one of genuine admiration. “Not a freak show, man. More like a main attraction.”

Seeing Ethan bask in the playful yet affirming environment, I felt a surge of affection for him. “Ethan’s more than just measurements, though. He’s an amazing guy all around.”

The conversation then turned more serious and heartfelt. Alex, realizing the depth of what Ethan and I shared, nodded thoughtfully. “I get it now. You guys have something special. It’s cool how open you are with each other.”

The night ended with us all feeling closer, the measurements having sparked not just laughter but a deeper bond. As Alex left, he threw a last comment over his shoulder, “Next time, we’ll chart it out—Ethan’s off the charts anyway!”

Ethan and I settled back, the room quieting down. “Thanks for being okay with all that,” I murmured, squeezing his hand.

“With you? Always,” Ethan replied, his voice soft. His openness and trust, bolstered by our little experiment, underscored the depth of our connection. We weren't just physically intimate; we were partners in every sense, navigating the complexities of our relationship with humor, honesty, and an ever-deepening love.

Chapter 5: Ryan helps Ethan re-enact an earlier trauma

The dimly lit room felt more like a sanctuary than a dorm as I prepared to delve deeper into Ethan's past with him. His trust in me, allowing this intimate exploration, filled the space with a tangible sense of vulnerability and anticipation.

"Are you sure you’re ready for this, Ethan?" I asked one more time, giving him a chance to back out if he felt overwhelmed.

Ethan nodded, a determined look crossing his face. "Yes, let’s do it. I think... I need to see this through," he replied, his voice steady despite the obvious nerves.

As he began to disrobe, I couldn’t help but be struck again by the contrast of his ordinary, even shy demeanor against the extraordinary aspect of his physique. When he dropped his underwear, revealing himself in full, the air between us seemed to shift, charged with an electric sense of reality meeting expectation.

First, I measured him flaccid. “Six inches,” I noted aloud, my voice clinical but my hands betraying a slight tremor from the gravity of what we were sharing. His skin was warm and soft under my touch, his body reacting with a slight twitch as I wrapped the measuring tape around his girth. “And four and a half inches in circumference,” I added, trying to keep the mood light but respectful.

“Now, let’s see the changes when you’re aroused,” I suggested, my voice a mix of professional and deeply personal. As Ethan nodded, I watched him bring himself to full arousal, his face flushing with a mix of embarrassment and excitement. It was a profoundly intimate moment, observing him transition from a state of vulnerability to one of sexual confidence.

Once fully erect, his penis was truly a sight to behold. “Eleven inches,” I announced, the tape measure stretching along the length of his impressive erection. The girth was equally notable at nearly seven inches, a stark testament to his uniqueness.

As I measured, I noticed the clear, viscous fluid beginning to emerge from his tip. It was a natural reaction, yet it added another layer of intimacy to our interaction. “You’re leaking a bit,” I commented softly, ensuring my voice held no judgment but rather an acknowledgment of his aroused state.

I couldn’t help but feel awe and a deep sense of admiration for Ethan. As I completed the measurements, I looked up at him, holding his gaze earnestly. “Ethan, you’re not normal,” I began, watching for any sign of hurt or embarrassment. Seeing none, I continued, “And that’s more than okay—it’s incredible. What you have is extraordinary, and it’s a part of you that deserves to be appreciated and celebrated.”

Ethan’s response was a deep, shuddering breath, his eyes moist as he processed my words. “Thank you, Ryan,” he said, his voice thick with emotion. “Hearing that from you—it changes everything.”

We stood in silence for a moment, the weight of the experience settling around us like a quiet cloak. Then, pulling him into a hug, I felt his body relax against mine, the barriers we had crossed forging something new and unbreakable between us.

“This isn’t just about accepting your body, Ethan,” I whispered into his ear as we embraced. “It’s about celebrating every part of you. Your uniqueness isn’t a burden; it’s a gift.”

As we stepped back, the smile that spread across Ethan's face was one of the most genuine and relieved I had ever seen. We had transformed a memory filled with clinical coldness and insecurity into one of warmth, acceptance, and mutual respect. This re-enactment was more than a mere measurement; it was a reaffirmation of his worth and a pivotal moment in his journey towards self-acceptance and love.

Chapter 6: Ethan and Ryan take their show on the road (Ethan's perspective)

The frat house was buzzing with anticipation and rowdy energy, the typical backdrop for our annual skit night, but tonight felt different—charged with a hint of nervous excitement. As Ryan and I prepared backstage, the weight of what we were about to do settled heavily on my shoulders.

"Just remember, we can stop anytime you want," Ryan reassured me, sensing my tension.

I nodded, taking in a deep breath. "Let's just do it," I replied, trying to steady my nerves.

As we stepped onto the makeshift stage, the room erupted in cheers. Ryan, ever the performer, launched into his role with gusto, portraying the exaggerated doctor with comedic flair. I followed his lead, playing the bewildered patient to a tee.

"Doctor, I feel like I'm... different from the other boys," I started, echoing our rehearsed lines, my voice projecting over the crowd.

Ryan, in his character, nodded solemnly. "Let's take a look and see what's going on," he declared, turning the skit into an over-the-top medical examination.

The laughter and hoots from our brothers filled the room, but as Ryan mimed the examination and reached the moment of unveiling, a palpable tension cut through the humor. The room hushed as I stepped out, allowing Ryan to 'reveal' my condition. The humor of the situation quickly turned into stark reality as the true extent of my difference was laid bare.

Ryan, staying in character, took out a tape measure. "My, my, we have... eleven inches!" he announced, his voice echoing across the now silent room. The shock was visible on the faces around us; whispers and murmurs began to ripple through the crowd.

As Ryan continued, he played up the dramatics, but the mood had shifted. The air felt heavier when he exaggerated the unwrapping of my foreskin, exposing the glans. The distinct, musky scent of my arousal filled the immediate area, a raw, powerful reminder of the reality we were sharing.
"And it appears we have a... leak," Ryan quipped, a nod to the pre-ejaculate glistening at the tip, his attempt to lighten the mood.

The crowd was a mix of awe and discomfort, their faces a mosaic of fascination and shock. I could feel their eyes on me, intense and unrelenting, the attention stirring a complex whirl of emotions within me. The reality of standing exposed, both physically and metaphorically, was overwhelming. My body reacted in the only way it knew how under such intense scrutiny—with rising arousal.

Feeling on the edge of climax, unexpected and uncontrolled, I glanced at Ryan, panic flickering in my eyes. He caught the look, his own expression shifting to one of concern.

"Let's give a round of applause for our brave volunteer!" Ryan quickly wrapped up the skit, throwing the focus back onto the frat brothers and away from my precarious state. The applause that followed was enthusiastic but carried a note of respect that hadn't been there before.

As we exited the stage, Ryan draped an arm around my shoulders, guiding me away. "You okay?" he murmured once we were out of the immediate view.

"I didn’t expect it to hit me like that," I admitted, still catching my breath, the adrenaline and embarrassment mingling with relief.

"Hey, you were amazing," Ryan reassured me. "What you did tonight took guts. More than that, it changed things, Ethan. It changed how they see you, but more importantly, I hope it changes how you see yourself."
As we retreated to the safety of our room, the intensity of the evening slowly ebbed away. The performance had not only revealed my physical differences but had also exposed vulnerabilities and strengths I hadn't fully acknowledged. Tonight, I hadn’t just confronted my biggest insecurity; I had owned it, in front of those who would never let me forget it, turning what had always been a source of inner conflict into a moment of unexpected empowerment.

Chapter 7: Consequences of Ethan's big reveal

The day after the frat skit night, the mood among us was subtly changed as we headed out for our planned camping trip. The events of the previous evening hung between us like a shared secret, palpable but unspoken as we set up camp in the secluded woods near the lake.

As dusk fell and the fire crackled to life, the casual chatter gradually gave way to a more relaxed, smoke-tinged atmosphere. Someone passed around a joint, and as it made its way from hand to hand, the inhibitions of the group visibly lowered.

It wasn’t long before someone broached the topic. "Hey, Ethan," started one of the guys, his voice casual but curious, "about last night's skit... that was something, huh?"

I tensed, unsure where this was leading. "Yeah, it was just a skit, though," I replied, trying to gauge their reactions in the flickering firelight.

"Dude, it was brave," another chimed in. "Not many guys would've had the guts to put it all out there like that."

The comments started to flow more freely, each one seemingly more supportive than the last. It wasn’t just idle talk; there was a genuine curiosity and respect that felt new and somewhat overwhelming.

As the joint dwindled, one of the brothers, maybe feeling the courage provided by the pot, made a bold suggestion. "I mean, if you’re comfortable with it, Ethan, it’d be kinda educational to see... I mean really see what you were showing off last night."

There was a pause as everyone waited for my reaction. The fire popped, a log settling under the weight of the flames. I looked around at the circle of faces, all surprisingly earnest and open. Taking a deep breath, the smoke filling my lungs with a strange confidence, I nodded. "Alright, if you think it’s educational."

What followed was a mix of clinical curiosity and fraternal bonding. As I stood and slowly undressed under the night sky, the earlier clinical facade of the skit transformed into a more genuine, explorative atmosphere. Comments and questions came hesitantly at first as they examined me more closely.

"Man, it's even more impressive up close," one of the guys remarked, his tone mixed with awe and a hint of envy.

"Yeah, how does it even... work? I mean, with others?" another asked, the question blunt but honest.

I found myself explaining, the words easier to find amidst the smoke's haze and the night’s veil of darkness. As they listened, their faces illuminated by the flickering firelight, the atmosphere shifted from one of mere curiosity to one of deeper understanding.

The discussion unexpectedly turned into a shared mission as they began to encourage my arousal, each in their way contributing to the exploration. The situation, surreal as it was, felt oddly right—like a rite of passage or an initiation into a deeper level of brotherhood.

As I approached climax, helped along by encouraging words and the hands of my frat brothers, the experience was unlike any other. It wasn’t just physical; it was profoundly emotional, a collective effort to bring me to a peak that felt like a celebration of difference, of overcoming, of truly being seen and accepted.

Afterward, as we all sat back down, a bit breathless and surprisingly unawkward, I felt a connection to these guys that went beyond typical fraternal bonds. We had shared something uniquely intimate, something that wouldn't just disappear with the night's smoke.

"Thanks, guys," I managed to say, my voice raw but sincere. "For not just understanding, but being a part of this."

"No, thank you," one of them responded, a sentiment quickly echoed by the others. "For trusting us, for letting us really see you."

As the night deepened, we talked and laughed about everything and nothing, the barriers we had crossed forging a bond that was both new and deeply comforting. What had started as a skit had evolved into something transformative, not just for me but for every brother present. It wasn’t just about my anatomy anymore; it was about acceptance, about brotherhood, about the kind of trust and camaraderie that true friendships are built upon.

Chapter 8: The initiation ritual

The idea to use Ethan's renowned endowment as a focal point for the pledge initiation crystallized during our weekly frat council meeting. Derek threw the idea into the mix with a chuckle, “Imagine the pledge night with Ethan as the centerpiece—a living ruler.”

Laughter mixed with genuine intrigue buzzed around the room. “It’s perfect. Ethan, are you up for this?” I asked, looking over at him with a mix of concern and excitement.

With a shy but game nod, Ethan agreed, and the plan was set in motion.

On the night of the intiation, we had only a few hours to prepare, thanks to the timing required by the Viagra we had procured for Ethan. Once the drug started to take effect, we realized were in need of a sharpie—stat.

Ethan and I began our frantic search. Wrapped in nothing but a flimsy bathrobe, which did little to hide his burgeoning arousal, Ethan moved through the frat house, a sense of urgency palpable in his steps. Laughter and hoots followed us until we finally found a sharpie in the room of a chuckling but obviously also luridly turned on sophomore.

Back in his room, Ethan let the robe fall to the floor, revealing his fully erect penis, a solid 11 inches that commanded the room. The veins were pronounced, the foreskin slightly retracted revealing the glistening tip. I noticed he began to leak pre-cum from the excitement and nerves.

“Alright, let’s do this,” I said, trying to keep the mood light as I uncapped the sharpie. My hands were surprisingly steady as I began to make careful marks along his shaft, each inch another note in the symphony of his uniqueness.

As I tenderly touched him, my thoughts drifted. I’d seen Ethan evolve from a shy freshman embarrassed by his size, to someone who could stand proud in front of his brothers. Marking him felt strangely intimate, each inch a story of our friendship and his journey within the frat.

Ethan's breath hitched slightly as I marked around the sensitive area near the head. "Sorry, man," I muttered, though he just nodded, his eyes fixed on the process, his erection twitching slightly with each touch.

“You’re doing great, Ethan. Almost there,” I reassured him, noting the slight sheen of sweat on his brow, the way his chest heaved with shallow, quick breaths. The room was thick with the musky scent of his arousal, the air almost tangible with anticipation. It scent Ethan's massive hooded penis made never failed to amaze and intoxicate me.

At the initiation, the impact of Ethan’s entrance was palpable. The pledges’ reactions ran the gamut from awe to disbelief as they beheld Ethan in his full glory, the numbers running along his shaft a stark testament to his size.

The ritual unfolded with each pledge stepping up to measure against Ethan. When one nervous pledge brushed against him and came had a spontaneous premature ejaculation all over Ethan's hairy belly, the room erupted not in ridicule but in supportive laughter and claps. The incident broke the ice, transforming the night from a test of nerve to a celebration of brotherhood.

After the formalities, as the pledges dressed and mingled, the atmosphere was light, filled with camaraderie. Ethan, still bare and semi-hard, was at the center, the earlier formality replaced by playful touches and jokes.

As the night wound down, I clinked my beer can against Ethan’s. “You’ve not only measured up, man, but you’ve also set a new bar,” I said, the pride in my voice clear and heartfelt.

Ethan smiled, a mix of relief and pride lighting up his face. “Thanks, Ryan. Couldn’t have stood up there without you,” he replied, his voice thick with emotion.

Here's the next chapter. Let me know what you think, guys.

Chapter 9: Our night at the cabin

The brisk autumn evening was just beginning to bite as we, four brothers of Delta Phi, made our way to the secluded cabin deep within the forest. The plan was simple on the surface: escape the relentless pace of university life for a weekend. But beneath that simplicity was a deeper intention, spurred by our collective decision to explore the boundaries of our friendship under the influence of MDMA.

As we settled into the rustic warmth of the cabin, the air filled with the crackling of the firewood and the earthy scent of the forest around us. Ryan, ever the instigator of deeper interactions, broke the initial reserve. "Tonight's about honesty, right?" he declared, his gaze sweeping across us, "No barriers, just brothers."

I felt a surge of both anticipation and anxiety. My extraordinary physical trait—my significantly large penis—was often the subject of much curiosity and occasional jest. Tonight, it seemed, it would be explored more openly than ever before.

As the MDMA dissolved into our systems, smoothing the edges of our inhibitions, the conversation naturally veered towards more personal territories. "Ethan, what’s it really like?" Jamie asked, the newest member of our group who had shown a keen interest in understanding more about me. His voice carried a mix of nervousness and genuine curiosity.

"It’s complex," I began, feeling the MDMA's warmth spreading through me, encouraging openness. "It's like the elephant in the room. It draws attention and curiosity, but lots of times no one wants to talk about it and it's not always in ways you want."

Spurred on by the affects of drug in my system, I made a bold suggestion. Hey, maybe it would be easier to talk about if it was out in public. They all nodded their hardy affirmation and encouraged by the supportive environment, I stood and slowly began to undress.

The air grew thick with anticipation as I revealed myself under the soft, golden glow of the cabin’s light. My body was slight yet toned, a patchwork of muscles defined under a layer of fine, dark hair that trailed from my chest down to a denser, thicker patch around my groin.

As I exposed my large, semi-erect penis, the room fell into the respectful silence I'd come to know over the last year. All my senses seemed enhanced. I could feel the air on my heavy balls hanging in their sack. I saw that my foreskin completely covering the head, as if hiding and ready to be explored. I took in my considerable girth and length as if for the first time. I was also hit by own masculine scent. Not self conscious, just more curious about it. Did I produce more male hormones than other men I wondered?

Ryan stepped forward first, his medical curiosity piqued. He gently lifted my penis, observing it closely. "The texture here is incredibly unique," he noted, touching the velvety foreskin before exploring further. His hands were careful, respectful, as they traced the veins that ran along the shaft. It rose to full attention, it's throb visible. I could see awe in his eyes.

Tom, intrigued by the physical response of my balls lifting in my loose scrotum, decided to explore how my body reacted to different stimuli. He focused on my testicles, commenting on their weight and texture, noting how they reacted to gentle touches. "It’s amazing how responsive these are," he murmured, his voice low and filled with wonder.

Jamie, the newest member of our friend group, the pledge who had once unexpectedly ejaculated on my stomach during our initiation ritual, stepped forward first. His interest in me had been evident over the past weeks, often lingering near me in the showers longer than usual. "Can I check out your different scents?" he asked, his voice filled with a curiosity that might have been bizarre but the MDMA made feel perfectly normal.

"Go ahead," I encouraged, intrigued to see where this would go.

Jamie started at my underarms, inhaling deeply. "Spicy, not bad," he noted with a nod, then moved downward. He buried his nose in my pubic bush, taking a long, thoughtful sniff. "Really aromatic and comforting in a weird kind of way," he murmured, his breath warm against my skin.

He didn't stop there. As he explored further, his nose brushed against my balls and perineum. "Damn, you stink, but it's a good kind of stink," he chuckled, his candidness breaking any remaining tension in the room.

Finally, Jamie held my engorged penis, pealing back the foreskin to reveal the head. He placed his noce close and inhaled deeply, his eyes closing briefly as if savoring a fine wine. "That is intense, Ethan, like the most manly thing I've ever smelled," he declared, clearly intoxicated by the experience.

The exploration turned more intimate as Jamie, emboldened by his discoveries, suggested he could try blowing me, curious about the taste that matched the scent. I consented, curious myself about this new level of intimacy. His approach was tentative at first but grew more confident as he adjusted to the size and heft of my penis.

After each brother had demonstrated his own unique oral ministrations, under the MDMA's empathetic spell, I suggested I could do some auto-fellatio—something I had discovered I could do due to my unusual size. The cabin, filled with the soft glow of the fire and our deepening bonds, became a stage for this profound display of self-intimacy.

The brothers watched in awe as I bent forward, my flexibility allowing me to take part of my own length into my mouth. The sensation was intensely pleasurable, heightened by the surrounding atmosphere of acceptance and curiosity.

Ryan, ever the instigator of new experiences, suddenly proposed an idea that both shocked and intrigued me. "What if we take this to the next level?" he suggested, his eyes alight with excitement. "While you're doing that, why don't we join in? Maybe we can enhance the experience."

Before I could respond, the plan was in motion. As I continued to pleasure myself, Ryan approached and, with a nod of consent from me, began to participate in a way that was both audacious and tender. He positioned himself so he could also suck on me, his mouth meeting mine in a surreal blend of intimacy. Our lips touched, the sensation of making out while both attending to my penis overwhelming my senses with a flood of pleasure.

Tom and Jamie, not wanting to be mere spectators, each took one of my substantial testicles into their mouths. The feeling of being enveloped by all of them, each brother contributing to my pleasure, was unlike anything I had ever experienced. Their mouths were warm, their techniques varied and explorative, each movement sending waves of pleasure radiating through my body.

The combined sensation of auto-fellatio, Ryan's lips on mine, and the gentle, sucking pressure on my testicles was electrifying. "This is incredible," I managed to gasp between overwhelming waves of pleasure. The room spun with a mixture of physical delight and emotional connectivity, each of my brothers' actions amplifying the intensity of the moment.

As the pleasure built, I felt myself nearing the edge. The experience, so layered and complex, was pushing me toward a climax that promised to be as monumental as the setup. "I'm close," I murmured, a warning and an invitation for them to continue.

When the climax finally washed over me, it was like a dam bursting. Waves of pleasure cascaded through me, more intense than any I had ever felt. Each pulse seemed to echo through the cabin, my groans of release mingling with the crackling of the fire. None of our faces our tastebuds escaped the tangy taste of my seed.

As we all collapsed back into the cushions, breathless, sweaty, and spent, the bond that had formed felt unbreakable. We lay there, a tangle of limbs in the soft light of dawn, changed in ways that words could scarcely capture.

"This... was beyond anything I could have imagined," I said softly, my voice thick with emotion. The experience had not only shattered my own perceptions of pleasure but had deepened our connections in the most intimate way possible.

Chapter 10: Ethan poses for an art class (from two persepctives)

Hey, I’m Jake. Until last night, Ethan was just a name attached to some wild rumors I’d heard around campus—stories about his extraordinary physical attributes. When Ryan invited me to a drink and draw night featuring a live model, I didn’t immediately realize who he meant. But walking into that softly lit studio, when I saw Ethan, everything clicked. I have to admit I was immediately intrigued and not just a little excited.

Ethan stepped out from behind the partition, took off his robe, and the room fell into a stunned silence. There he stood, not just bare, but strikingly so—his body short and muscular, a sexy trail of chest hair leading down to a full bush. The elephant in the room, quite literally, was his massive penis. It wasn’t just large; it was freakish, yet beautiful in its own right—an astonishing piece of human anatomy that seemed to challenge the boundaries of what was possible.

The sheer girth and length of his manhood, with veins snaking visibly under the skin from the base to long foreskin, made it seem almost otherworldly. The atmosphere was further enhanced the scent—Ethan’s masculine aroma filled the room, a potent mix of musk and a faint, heady pheromonal signal that seemed to underline the primal aspect of the gathering. It was undeniably erotic, tipping the event into what felt briefly like a high-art freak show, before settling into a more profound exploration of form and desire.

As Ethan’s cock began to swell, responding to the room's palpable attention, it drew a collective awe. The way precum began to form, pearling at the tip and then stretching into a slow, deliberate drip leading from his cock to the floor, mesmerized us further. Watching this, I felt a mix of shock and fascination—the kind of moment that challenges everything you thought you knew about the limits of the human body.

Ryan, ever the catalyst, sensed the room's shifting energy and clinked his wine glass. “Let’s embrace this fully,” he encouraged, his voice warm but firm. “Ethan’s agreed to make this a truly interactive session. Feel free to introduce yourselves more... personally.”

Approaching Ethan for my turn, the scent of him grew stronger, a raw, almost intoxicating smell that underscored the visceral reality of his form. Touching him, feeling the heat of his skin and the pulse of his arousal, was surreal. It was like handling living art—something so rare and private yet openly shared in that moment.

As I held the monumental organ, no chance of my fingers being able to fully encompass it, I tried to make a joke: "Nice to meet you?" as I attempted a sort of "handshake", trying to lighten the intense mood.

Ethan chuckled, his voice relaxed despite the situation. "You too," he said with a wink and flex of penis in my hand.

The room's energy turned from initial shock to an enraptured focus as Ethan began to masturbate. The act, so typically private, performed here with such openness, stripped any lingering discomfort away, leaving only human connection. His climax was not just a release but a celebration, watched in reverent silence punctuated by the rhythmic sounds of his heavy breathing and the soft noises of his hand moving. Not surprisingly, his cum arced from his penis with a force and volume I wouldn't have thought possible before seeing it in the flesh.

Later, as we shared our sketches and reflected on the evening, I realized we hadn’t just observed a model; we’d witnessed and participated in a moment of raw human truth. Ethan wasn’t just a subject of campus whispers anymore; he was a legend, and we were all a part of his story now.

Leaving the studio, the sketches under my arm felt like sacred texts from a ceremony I’d never forget. It was more than art; it was a profound communion with the very essence of human vulnerability and strength, mediated by the incredible presence of one of nature's most unique creations.

I never thought I’d find myself standing naked in front of a room full of aspiring and eager artists, but life has a funny way of taking unexpected turns. Ryan had concocted this idea of a drink and draw event for gay guys at our school and somehow, I’d agreed to be the model. Not just any model, but one who would display more than just typical anatomy.

As I dropped my robe, the air tingled with a mix of shock and intrigue. I could feel every gaze fixated on me, especially on parts of me that most people never see so openly displayed. There, in the softly lit studio, my body reacted instinctively to the attention—it wasn’t just nerve-wracking; it was exhilarating.

I stood there, feeling the weight of my own form, the size of my penis making it impossible to ignore. It’s always been a source of both pride and anxiety, something so personal yet so visibly defining. As it began to swell, gaining heft and stature, the room’s atmosphere thickened. The warm glow of the lights seemed to highlight every detail—the veins, the glisten of precum starting to form. The scent of my own musk filled the air, a raw, almost earthy aroma that felt embarrassingly potent.

Ryan’s voice broke through my reverie. “Let’s make sure we respect and appreciate the unique opportunity Ethan’s given us tonight,” he announced, giving me a reassuring nod. His support meant everything; it transformed my nervousness into a sort of bold acceptance.

As the evening progressed, the artists began to interact more directly. One by one, they approached, their eyes wide with curiosity and something like awe. I could hear the gentle scratching of charcoal on paper as they tried to capture every aspect of my form.

Feeling their hands on my skin was a strange contrast of coolness against my warmth. They touched me with a respect that eased my initial discomfort, making it feel less like an objectification and more like a mutual exploration of art and anatomy.

With the room’s palpable support, I felt a surge of daring. Encouraged by their respectful curiosity, I began to touch myself, my movements becoming part of the artistic expression around me. The room watched in silent reverence as I brought myself closer to climax. This wasn’t just physical; it was deeply emotional, a shared experience of vulnerability and raw beauty.

When I reached my came with a more intensely and voluminously than I can scarcely remember, even hitting one of the unsuspecting artists right across his forehead, it felt like the culmination of something profound—a celebration of human form and the breaking of barriers. The artists captured the moment, their quick sketches and gasps a chorus to the intimacy of the act.

Afterward, as we mingled and discussed their artwork--me still without anything on a massive semi still dripping from time to time, I was struck by the warmth and openness of everyone’s reactions. They thanked me for sharing such a personal part of myself, and each sketch felt like a tribute, not just to my physical form, but to the courage and trust we’d all shared.

Leaving the studio that night, wrapped in a sense of accomplishment and connection, I felt a shift within myself. I was more than just the subject of rumors or a figure to be whispered about—I was a participant in a profound exploration of what it means to be seen, truly seen, in all my complexity. And that was something truly special.

Yes. I have been thinking about that. Thus far I have wanted it to just be a story of self-discovery and acceptance regarding Ethan's coming to terms with and embracing having an unusually large penis. But I was thinking of continuing to develop and deepen his relationship with Ryan. Or maybe someone else.

Chapter 11: A night to remember

Tom and Eric had been looking forward to their first anniversary for months. The couple, both students at the college, had planned a special evening, and to make it truly unforgettable, they decided to invite Ethan over. Tom had become friendly with Ethan through a history class, but they didn't eachother that well. Both Tom and Eric, being part of the smallish queer community on campus also knew Ethan was known for his extraordinary endowment and willingness to show it off. He had become a sort of legend on campus. The couple were both excited, albeit a bit nervous, about what the night might bring.

The evening began with dinner at Tom and Eric’s apartment, a cozy off-campus space that served as their sanctuary from the hectic college life. The table was set, and the soft glow of candles illuminated the room, creating an intimate atmosphere. Tom and Eric exchanged loving glances, their anticipation palpable.

"Ethan should be here any minute," Tom said, his voice a mix of excitement and nerves.

Eric nodded, squeezing Tom's hand. "It's going to be an amazing night. I can't believe we actually did this."

Just then, there was a knock at the door. Tom got up to answer it, his heart racing. He opened the door to reveal Ethan, looking effortlessly handsome and casual in a tight-fitting T-shirt and jeans that did little to conceal his remarkable bulge.

"Hey guys," Ethan greeted with a warm smile, stepping inside. His presence immediately filled the room, his sexiness and warmth undeniable.

"Ethan, so glad you could make it," Tom said, giving him a friendly hug.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," Ethan replied, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

As they sat down to dinner, the conversation flowed easily, but there was an underlying tension of anticipation. Ethan's bulge was a constant distraction, the outline of his enormous cock pressing against his jeans, a reminder of what was to come.

After dinner, they moved to the living room. Ethan made himself comfortable on the couch, his legs spread wide, his bulge even more prominent now. Tom and Eric exchanged a glance, their excitement building.

"So," Ethan began, leaning back, "how do you guys want to start this celebration?"

Tom swallowed hard, his eyes flicking to Ethan's crotch. "Well, we were thinking you could put on a bit of a show for us."

Ethan grinned, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "I'd be happy to."

He stood up, slowly removing his shirt, revealing his toned, muscular chest. Tom and Eric watched, their breath catching as Ethan stripped off his shirt, tossing it aside. His skin was smooth, with a light dusting of hair across his chest and down to his navel.

"Ready for the main event?" Ethan asked, his voice low and teasing.

Tom and Eric nodded eagerly, their eyes glued to Ethan's hands as he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. He pushed them down, revealing a pair of black boxer briefs that struggled to contain his massive cock. The outline of his shaft was clearly visible, snaking around his thigh, and the bulge of his balls was equally impressive.

Ethan hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his briefs and slowly pulled them down. His cock sprang free, slapping his thigh, reaching halfway to his knees. It was a breathtaking sight—thick, veiny, and already half-hard. Ethan's balls hung low, like two ripe fruits, swaying gently with his movements.

"Wow," Eric breathed, his eyes wide with awe. "It's even bigger than I imagined."

Ethan chuckled, stroking his cock with one hand, his fingers unable to fully wrap around its girth. "You like what you see?"

Tom and Eric nodded, unable to tear their eyes away from Ethan's enormous member. The scent of his arousal filled the room, a heady, masculine musk that made their mouths water.

Ethan stepped closer, his cock swaying heavily with each step. "Why don't you guys come over here and get a closer look?"

Tom and Eric didn't need to be told twice. They moved to either side of Ethan, their hands reaching out tentatively to touch him. Ethan's cock was hot and heavy in their hands, the skin silky smooth and stretched taut over the hard, pulsing flesh beneath.

"It's incredible," Tom murmured, running his fingers along the length of Ethan's shaft. "I've never seen anything like it."

Eric nodded, his hand gently cupping Ethan's balls, feeling their weight and warmth. "It's amazing."

Ethan groaned softly, his cock twitching in their hands. "Why don't you two get more comfortable?" he suggested, his voice husky with arousal.

Tom and Eric quickly stripped off their clothes, their own cocks hard and throbbing with anticipation. They knelt in front of Ethan, their eyes level with his massive erection. The scent of his unwashed foreskin was intoxicating, a potent reminder of his raw masculinity.

Ethan placed a hand on each of their heads, guiding them closer. "Go ahead," he encouraged. "Get a taste."

Tom and Eric eagerly leaned in, their tongues flicking out to taste Ethan's salty, musky skin. They took turns licking and sucking his cock, their hands exploring every inch of his impressive anatomy. Ethan's moans filled the room, a deep, rumbling sound that sent shivers down their spines.

As they pleasured him, Ethan's cock grew even harder, the veins standing out in stark relief against the thick shaft. Pre-cum leaked from the tip, dripping down onto their tongues. They lapped it up eagerly, savoring the taste.

Ethan guided Tom and Eric to lie on the floor, positioning them so that they could both reach his cock. He knelt beside them, his massive member hanging heavily over their faces.

"Let's see how much you can take," he said, his voice thick with lust.

Tom and Eric took turns sucking Ethan's cock, their mouths stretched wide around his girth. They worked together, one focusing on the head while the other licked and sucked the shaft. Ethan's balls swung heavily above them, and they took turns fondling and kissing them, marveling at their size and weight.

Ethan's breathing grew ragged, his hips thrusting gently as he neared his climax. "I'm close," he warned, his voice strained.

Tom and Eric redoubled their efforts, eager to see Ethan's release. They could feel the tension building in his cock, the throbbing becoming more intense.

With a roar, Ethan's cock erupted, thick ropes of cum shooting from the tip and splattering across their faces and chests. The force of his orgasm was staggering, and they watched in awe as he continued to pump out load after load of hot, sticky cum.

When it was over, Ethan collapsed onto the floor between them, his chest heaving with exertion. Tom and Eric lay beside him, their bodies sticky with his cum, their own erections having also spewed their seed by this point.

Ethan turned to them, a satisfied smile on his face. "Happy anniversary," he said, his voice filled with warmth and affection.

Tom and Eric laughed, their hearts full of love and gratitude. "Thank you, Ethan," Tom said, his voice soft. "This really was a night to remember." Eric reached over and picked up Ethan's softening but still enormous, heavy, cum-slicked penis. "And we've got the Titanic right here to prove it."