Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I feel like he truly doesn’t care abt his gay or lgbt audience. I remember being in his live abt a year ago and asked him if he supported lgbt and he completely ignored it. It’s ironic how some of these guys can’t support the gays but can show off to them so they can get some easy money.

shewasntlookinbeautiful2nite

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel like he truly doesn’t care abt his gay or lgbt audience. I remember being in his live abt a year ago and asked him if he supported lgbt and he completely ignored it. It’s ironic how some of these guys can’t support the gays but can show off to them so they can get some easy money.
maybe he didn’t read all the messages or didn’t read any messages when your question came up, maybe that was a possibility i guess

sadboynthn

Mythical Member
Media
This seems to be a common sentiment for a lot of the seemingly straight onlyfans creators and it always throws me for a loop :joy: I don’t understand it at all

Reactions: Theunkown

LuckyPablo777

Loved Member
Media
He must get thousands of messages from thirsty thot pockets every day. Do you really think he sits there and reads every message? Lol ‍♂️

Reactions: Jojo45422

crthicky

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He must get thousands of messages from thirsty thot pockets every day. Do you really think he sits there and reads every message? Lol ‍♂️
It wasn’t a message it was a question in the form of a comment in a live video from like June 2020.

D

deleted12958301

Does anyone know if he does or has any good PPVs for sale those who are subscribed

Goodnight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone know if he does or has any good PPVs for sale those who are subscribed

No. Not worth the money. Most of his PPV's are just him in thongs playing with his dick still in the thong. Most he shows is the tip. None of the PPV's are worth it in my opinion.

D

deleted12958301

No. Not worth the money. Most of his PPV's are just him in thongs playing with his dick still in the thong. Most he shows is the tip. None of the PPV's are worth it in my opinion.
Thanks king! I subbed to 2 and 1 gives but the other doesn’t respond to dms and doesn’t send any PPV but says message me for customs and I Just want something more!

Reactions: Goodnight