Ever been curious to see friends dicks?

frackinazn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Probably a no duh question in this forum, but anyone else been curious to check out your guy friends dicks? Not necessarily in a sexual way, but just to compare sizes, wondering if they're cut or uncut, or just also to know you're comfortable enough to do that with each other. Always wanted to do that with my friends, but never knew how to approach it.

itscomplex

Cherished Member
Media
Yup. I even saw some. But I'm kinda put off by the idea of finding them 'hot' in any way. Well, I'm probably a bad example, but maybe they'll agree to a fap contest? I've always been direct with the friends I can really trust. You need a good situation. This kind of behavior (j/o with other males) seems common and is the reason I don't think many males on this planet are 100% straight.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not my close friends because I think of them like brothers but I did have a roommate that I became curious about when I saw his morning on more than a few occasions. He would always wear loose boxers and it would stick straight out and he would joke about it all the time to make sure I saw his raging boner. We were in a small dorm so you could imagine the small cramped living quarters so there were times when I accidentally brushed up against it and he never said anything about it. Matter of fact he would sometimes give me a heads up to make way because he's coming through and his tent is up. :D

antiquityscion

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a general rule, no. I usually don't want to see a friend's dick. But I have had a friend or two in the past where I did.

Not my close friends because I think of them like brothers but I did have a roommate that I became curious about when I saw his morning on more than a few occasions. He would always wear loose boxers and it would stick straight out and he would joke about it all the time to make sure I saw his raging boner. We were in a small dorm so you could imagine the small cramped living quarters so there were times when I accidentally brushed up against it and he never said anything about it. Matter of fact he would sometimes give me a heads up to make way because he's coming through and his tent is up. :D
Back in my 20sI had a friend who would sleep naked. I crashed on his couch quite a few times, in my underwear. When he would get up in the morning, he would have morning wood. He would make it a point to say sorry he sleeps naked, and make it a point to say he had morning wood. I couldn't not look at it, and remember a couple times where I started getting aroused, too. But in those days I hadn't accepted I was bi, and he always said he was straight, which back then, I took at face value. So, I would hide my own erection, and look away. Sometimes, I wonder if he was really sending out signals he was wanting to experiment, and I catch myself wondering what would have happened if I slept naked one night, and when he got up in the morning with his hard on, and saw me looking at him, with my own erection.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That is "Straight Boy" language for " I'm really keen for you to see mine, and I'm keen to see yours." Look what you missed out on.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As a general rule, no. I usually don't want to see a friend's dick. But I have had a friend or two in the past where I did.

Back in my 20sI had a friend who would sleep naked. I crashed on his couch quite a few times, in my underwear. When he would get up in the morning, he would have morning wood. He would make it a point to say sorry he sleeps naked, and make it a point to say he had morning wood. I couldn't not look at it, and remember a couple times where I started getting aroused, too. But in those days I hadn't accepted I was bi, and he always said he was straight, which back then, I took at face value. So, I would hide my own erection, and look away. Sometimes, I wonder if he was really sending out signals he was wanting to experiment, and I catch myself wondering what would have happened if I slept naked one night, and when he got up in the morning with his hard on, and saw me looking at him, with my own erection.

You would have received a blow job. It wouldn't have been any big deal.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had roomed with someone for more than a year, we both moved to other cities. I went to visit one weekend. We had all been out to a party. Came back to his mom's place where we were staying. We chatted for a while, then he decided it was time to get into his bed, he undressed and as he pulled his trousers down, his hard dick jumped up and stood at 90 degrees to his body. It was a beautiful sight. I decided that I needed to have a pee in order to gather my thoughts. The pee took seconds. I decided that I was going to have closer look at his cock. When I came back into the room, my throat was dry and I spoke to him with a very raspy voice, he was either fast asleep or pretending to be fast asleep. No-one can fall asleep that quickly, especially with a hard on.

I have wondered for years what that was all about. The following night, his brother was also sleeping in the same room. We never did get to have another private evening together. He went and lived overseas and married, We are still in touch to this day as great friends, but I still wonder......

Once, while drunk, a friend of mine said he had a dick that was "technically average" (meaning on the small side) and I said I had a fairly big one. Later when I was going into the toilet, he asked me to compare sizes and was promptly interrupted and dragged away by his GF at the time LOL

Even being bi, I don't feel any kind of sexual attraction or tension towards him, but now I'm curious to see how big/small he really is, as after that I can clearly see how having a small one (at least on his mind) impacts his personality.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Living near the beach after we went surfin we would change out of our wetsuits into our boardies in the parking lot we would pull off thd top half of the suit dry off wrap a towel around our waist and pull the rest off some ti es we would not wrap the towel and just chznge we alway saw each others junkit was not a big deal i was thd only ond uncut of us all then i got circumcised at 19