Ever been curious to see friends dicks?

Jjdov27_2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The men I work with are my friends for the most part. In the line of work we're in, the employer provides showers for the guys to use after work. These are "gang"-style showers, not the individual stall type with curtains to hide behind, etc. Just 4 shower heads extending from a center pole in a room with concrete flooring and drains. It used to be that post-work showers were the norm and nearly-mandatory, but things have changed over the years and not all the men use the showers now, especially the 21 to 30 age group. So, yes, over the years I've seen most of my friend's (at least co-workers) assets. Not in a sexual way, but yeah, all out in the open, no secrets. Therefore, I know who's uncut, who's packing, etc. Kinda cool in it's own way.

So, what were the highlights? The packing guys,,, the surprisingly below average guys?

Reactions: tim cauley

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen pretty much all my friends naked. My favourite experience was with this guy I worked with. He was so GD hot. After work one night we all went out to a bar. Him and I went to the washroom and we were in the stall together. I was doing my thing and he asked if I minded if he pissed quickly. I definitely didn't mind at all. So he whipped it out and started. We were standing shoulder to shoulder and I couldn't help but look .. it was so much better than I could have imagined. He obviously wasn't hard, but he had an incredible cock. Cut and even soft he was thick. Unfortunately I never got a chance to do more with him.

DiamondCut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So, what were the highlights? The packing guys,,, the surprisingly below average guys?

Of course, most were what I'd consider average. Over time, I observed some guys who when they hired on and I worked with them for a day, I would have expected them to be above average, only to discover they were smaller than expected when they hit the showers. Maybe it was anxiety, but when they got naked, it was a bit of a disappointment. Other times, I was surprised at the size of some of the smaller guys, they were packing much more than I'd have expected. Many of the Hispanic men were uncut and more white men were uncut than I expected, based on circumcision statistics I've seen. Black men have been about 50/50 cut/uncut. One small-framed white guy about 30 took the cake. He stood about 5' 5" and had a much bigger than average uncut tool. Looked enormous on such a little guy but he seemed to downplay his considerable anatomy.

I never saw a guy with even a hint of a semi-erection in all the years. Very few tried to "hide" their assets but no one ever flaunted then either. Most men saw the showers as part of the job and kept the matter "business-like".

DiamondCut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That’s amazing in this day and age.... tell me, if the dudes 40 and younger, who were you MOST surprised by the fact that they were small?

A tall half-Hispanic/half-Caucasian guy in his mid-30's. Maybe #230. Had such a bushy batch of pubic hair that his circumcised tool was almost not visible. Very small dick, but he seemed nu-self conscious about it. He seemed content with what nature gave him. He was part of our group for about a year before he moved on to something else. Nice guy, hard worker.

Reactions: effedi7

txviewer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Back in the mid '90s a friend of mine (we'll call Tom) went with me down to Austin for an event. I'd met Tom a few years earlier as we had a mutual interest in some of the same music groups. The first time I met him I found him to be pretty good looking and discovered he was a few years younger than I. To give you an idea of what he looked like, picture a young, not too muscled Ken Ryker. Anyways, in Austin we were lucky that a friend of mine down there was able to put us up in this co-op housing, which saved us from getting a hotel room (tho that would have been cool). That night as we were getting ready for bed, Tom popped off to go to the bathroom. While he was away, I took off all my clothing (except underwear) and put on this long t-shirt that went past my ass. This is what I was going to sleep in. When he got back and saw what I was wearing, he asked if I had anything on under there. Now, back then I didn't think this was an odd question and told him I was wearing underwear and left it at that. Fast forward to now and I look back at that situation with wonder. There are a lot of "shoulds" here. Should I have made it a guessing game with him? Should I have worn just the t-shirt and then slightly raised up the back of my t-shirt revealing some of my ass or even done a quick frontal flash? But yeah, I think ever since the first time I met him my mind did drift towards the gutter, wondering what his cock looked like. One time I did get him to come over swimming, but of all the things, he never went under the water while we were in the pool. I did at least get to see some of his body tho.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As a bi dude, absofuckinglutely! As far back as I can remember I was all about seeing that dick from my friends. I've seen quite a few -- my female cousin has dated a few of my male friends over the years and she is one of the few people that knows I am bi and we're super close. She has sent me dick pics of every dude she has ever fucked that she has gotten pics of over the years, and lord or lord some of those dudes are packing -- like making me jealous she's hittin that! Quite a few of them over the years have been friends of mine, they have no idea I have seen what they are packing, and boy do some of them have beautiful dicks. So lucky my cousin is also my best friend!

Jjdov27_2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a bi dude, absofuckinglutely! As far back as I can remember I was all about seeing that dick from my friends. I've seen quite a few -- my female cousin has dated a few of my male friends over the years and she is one of the few people that knows I am bi and we're super close. She has sent me dick pics of every dude she has ever fucked that she has gotten pics of over the years, and lord or lord some of those dudes are packing -- like making me jealous she's hittin that! Quite a few of them over the years have been friends of mine, they have no idea I have seen what they are packing, and boy do some of them have beautiful dicks. So lucky my cousin is also my best friend!

What about friend—masculine athletic guys—that you discovered were smaller endowed? How often did that happen?

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's a friendship requirement
I don't have a friend gay or straight that I haven't alteast jerked off with .men are always horny especially after a work out.thats the best time to try ir

That sounds great ;-)
How did you manage it? Got some that refused your call?

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What about friend—masculine athletic guys—that you discovered were smaller endowed? How often did that happen?
Not that often to be honest save for one that I can think of off the top of my head. Most have been average at smallest, which was a bit disappointing since we both like them big, a sentiment we both shared when she told me about sex with one of my athletic friends and showed me his dick. She was like "ehh... for a hot in shape dude, he wasn't even six inches and sex was kinda bad." Nearly every time I hang out with this guy I can't help but think of this.

One of my friends was a lot smaller than I imagined. I mean sometimes you just look at a dude and you're like oh yeah this dude has a big dick. Well this was one of those dudes -- and never had I been more wrong. He's like 4.5 inches hard, LOL. Yeah, we sorta made fun of him in jest.

Another one of my friends that I never saw naked in person but have known since forever was like twice my size and that caught me off guard. Totally lusted after him with my cousin, haha. We still talk about his dick sometimes!

I grew up with my two cousins (they are twins, one is a guy and one is a girl) and both of them are like my best friends. My female cousin has pretty much fucked every male in our friend circle at one point or another save me and her brother of course, as we are obviously family. Though I have shown her my dick before so she could compare me to some of our friends/dudes she has fucked. No slut shaming, when you're the only girl in group of guys stuff happens over the years.

Then there's some stuff with her brother and I, but that's off topic for this thread.

blgtvl

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen a few friends naked already but there are others that I dream of seeing without clothes. Most of the time it happens in the shower and it's completely natural
Otherwise I had the chance to have a friend with whom I was very close, we shared a lot of things including nudity and handjobs

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Probably a no duh question in this forum, but anyone else been curious to check out your guy friends dicks? Not necessarily in a sexual way, but just to compare sizes, wondering if they're cut or uncut, or just also to know you're comfortable enough to do that with each other. Always wanted to do that with my friends, but never knew how to approach it.
Oh Yes

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All of my friends have seen me naked and I completely agree, it is a friendship requirement. I don’t call anyone a true friend who I haven’t seen naked before.

With that body.. It would love to be called a friend