Ever Been Turned Down At The Last Moment?

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few advices don’t try to pickup underage, don’t gain weight on a date.
Never happen to me dating woman but any reason must be accepted even if not the true reason. Perhaps she is afraid a rat will bite her by the crusty sound of the footsteps on your appartment, or notice a shrine of her or though it was too fast.
On married life you have more variables, baby related issues is on the top of my head.

Reactions: ronin001

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just because a woman, comes to your house; and makes out with you. That is a farrrrrrr stretch from wanting to have sex. Don't think of it as backing out, think of it as she was not ready

Sadly too many guys think that dinner = sex; or sitting in their car = sex; or she came over = sex. Some poor bastards, think that if she says hello, that = equals she wants sex

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We both backed down. She was a close friend and the very-recent ex of my best friend at the time, and I think we were both starved for some affection. As we got close it just started to feel a little weird, like that wasn't where our relationship was. In the end we just spooned and spent the night together.

Hungteen31

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had it happen once before, we were both fairly inexperienced and I don't think she really expected me to be so big. It was pretty awkward but we actually ended up being friends after that, so I guess it's not so bad!

Reactions: B_er and Obelisk8

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep. Sometimes people don't feel well, or change their mind. One time I was asked to stop while we were in the middle of it because the way we were fucking (I had her bent over on the side of the bed, fucking her from behind) triggered a bad memory that she had (sexual abuse). I stopped immediately and made sure she was alright.

D

deleted814719

Bit of a reverse here. I had been transferred to a job in another city 1200 miles away from home. My wife and son had yet to relocate. A co-worker, a single woman, invited me to her house for dinner one evening. I naively thought it was just a nice gesture since I was alone in a new city and workplace.

She prepared a nice dinner, we shared life stories (she had immigrated from South Africa), and had an enjoyable conversation. After dinner, she wanted to talk some more so she poured a couple of glasses of wine, we sat on a couch and chatted some more.

In a few minutes, she scooted close to me on the couch and began touching me. The look on her face told me that she wanted to stop chatting and get more intimate.

At that point, I told her that I wouldn't and couldn't. I thanked her for a wonderful dinner and left.

Reactions: lapdog2001 and B_er

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It happened to me once, I was talking to her for a while, one day at a friend's house, we got drunk, both of us fell asleep on the couch. I woke up first, then I woke her up, carried her to a empty bedroom, we starting kissing and getting into it. I took off her shirt and bra, (she had the biggest freaking breasts)anyway, the pants were coming off next when she stopped, looked me in the eye and asked did I respect her. I really didn't have a good answer for her, she started getting dressed, that was a wrap.

D

deleted12590281

Yeah I couple of times after they’d seen it. 9 inch cocks aren’t for everyone

Reactions: B_er

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes.
Her: “You’ll just go back to ignoring me tomorrow.”
Me: “To be honest, I probably will. But let’s do it anyway.”

Reactions: ronin001

Chris_79

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yes!! By a girl that i have dated for a while.... One evening she asked me to stay over. I was more then happy with that because i have been patient for it a long time. Things kinda started real good and we both where horny. She took me inside of her all rather fast and started to ride me but when I tried to take of her bra she wanted all of it to stop..... afterwards she told me that she was not conformable with getting fully naked for me. We lost contact but i still don't fully comprehend what really happened.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its happened, they just told me that I was too big, didnt realise I meant 'that big', on some occasions they tensed up about it and it just would not fit so they gave up. Its a blue ball but there not much to do about it.

An ex gf told me the first time she saw it she thought about running but she didnt know her way home from my place lol so she bit the bullet and worked with it.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever got a girl home, started getting heavy, and have her back out of sex at the last moment? What happened? Did she give a reason?

All the time....too big is too big for most women....though they all still want to look and hold and use their hands and kiss and lick me, and perhaps their breasts...they just changed their mind about penetration.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes!! By a girl that i have dated for a while.... One evening she asked me to stay over. I was more then happy with that because i have been patient for it a long time. Things kinda started real good and we both where horny. She took me inside of her all rather fast and started to ride me but when I tried to take of her bra she wanted all of it to stop..... afterwards she told me that she was not conformable with getting fully naked for me. We lost contact but i still don't fully comprehend what really happened.
My guess would be that she was not comfortable getting fully naked in front of you.
Being married to a very shy woman that response makes sense to me. Think that before you everyone has given an opinion about her body even strangers.