Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A tough Question, and perhaps inappropriate as well. But if any one of you is broad minded enough to respond. I have these two questions :-

1) Even had sex with an EX who was well Hung by cheating a current partner only for Ex Penis.

2) Ever moved out of relationship with current, only for having sex with a Well Hung because current was not meaty enough.

Regards,
INDFEM

Reactions: IndBull

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never. Personally, I am not a cheater, never have been and can't see myself ever doing it. If I am unhappy in a relationship for any reason and am starting to look at other men as options, then I need to get out of my current relationship. There is no way I would inflict the pain of cheating on another human being for any reason. And for me, penis size would be the most ridiculous reason in the world to cheat.

Btw, it's not cheating if my current partner is involved or is in agreement with my having additional partners.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is how I read your post:

If a train leaves the station at a big penis and Sally has 3 small penises in her basket and gives one to Bobby then how many miles per gallon will your ex boyfriend get?

Reactions: AlteredEgo

lottie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have never cheated or had sex with an ex.

An ex for me is an ex for a reason, as in he's not for me, so wouldn't be interested in having sex with him again, regardless of his size.

MsImperfect

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
1. No

2. Yes, but in my defense (not like it's an excuse) the guy I ended up cheating with on my bf at the time got me staggeringly drunk and drugged.. I don't remember it and I broke up with my bf at the time that afternoon - he wasn't too heart broken about it as he'd been cheating behind my back anyways with some tart online..

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nobody said there would be math!

I've never cheated on anyone. In fact, I was very faithful to one boyfriend even though we didn't see each other for a few months while he was away on business. He returned to break up and then left again.

My ex-husband cheated on me even while I was pregnant. My husband's ex-wife cheated on him. We know how it hurts. We would never do that to each other.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I have never cheated... in my book.. cheating means hiding or being dishonest about a relationship... so the answer is no.

BUT.....
I am in an open relationship where I am having some large penis "sexperiences"...wth the support and encouragement of my wonderful, loving husband.
Now, I don't think this lifestyle is for everyone... as a matter of fact, if jealousy or insecurity plays any part of the relationship, I'd def say don't go there...

It took him a long long time to even suggest the idea... then a very long time for me to realize he was not joking, but actually serious. This is a very dangerous game, and we continue to be open and talk about everything.

It will come to an end soon, and we will both have some wonderful memories to fuel the future...

and Pssst.. Seaside, maybe this will help:

qform01.gif
:rofl: (I love your response!)

(Had to get a link b/c I couldn't type it all out.. not that computer literate) LOL.

FP

FallenMadonna

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cheating! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! That being said, however, my husband and I are seeing another guy two or three times a month who is EXTREMELY well endowed. I love having sex with the other guy (both for the guy's size and the excitement of having my husband watch us) but I would never cheat for it!:biggrin1:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
using the "New" post search option, and overlooking which sub-thingie the thread is parked in?

or, just can't resist posting?