Ever Held Another Guy's Cock While He Pisses?

ds35mm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was with a FB once and we had a hot session. I got up.to use the restroom, he followed me. He stood behind me and hugged me, holding my cock while it flowed. In a few seconds, he swung around to kiss the shaft while it flowed, all the while looking up at me!! It was HOT!!!!
Next session, we started in the bathtub!

N

nyguy1

Does it count if i have to do it at work haha

Have had patients with broken arms in the wards, and having to hold penis and the urinal bottle for them to not make a mess
Damn, interesting job haha. Any guys or dicks stand out? What ages have they mostly been? Must be at least a little awkward?

Reactions: 502bigdicklover

Remmonds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How did that situation arise then? We need to know the full story!
We was at a work party and I told him i needed a piss and then just briefly mentioned want to come and hold it and he did lol later that night after he did was back in the toilet and I snogged him and groped him lol

Reactions: diver6

SoleLover

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
We was at a work party and I told him i needed a piss and then just briefly mentioned want to come and hold it and he did lol later that night after he did was back in the toilet and I snogged him and groped him lol
Sounds great! Did it affect your work relationship with him once you were both sober? Or did it become a regular thing?

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My lover and I do this quite often, holding the other's cock while he takes a piss, or simultaneously holding each other's cock while pissing in the toilet at the same time.

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I picked up a friend one night at a party that was super drunk to drive him home. He was straight but he was very handsy that night. Not to take advantage of a friend I just ignored his hands or moved them back to his side. We got half way home when he said he needed to piss. I pulled down this country road and parked and went around to his side to help him out of the car. When he got out the car he grabbed me tight and gave me a big bro hug. I leaned him up against the back of the car and let him alone so he could piss. After a few he said he couldn't get his pants unzipped and he was about to piss himself. I went back to where was standing and told him he owed me one. So I unzipped his pants found out he was freeballing. I pulled his dick out and aimed it away from me. He moaned a bit and then he managed a few drops and then a heavy stream. He took forever to finish pissing and when he finished I rubbed the head to dry it off. I stowed it away and loaded him back in the car. He then passed out. I got him to my house and got him in bed. The next morning I got up to piss and had I morning wood. He was still in bed so I knew I could take my time. I stood in front of the toilet and tried to pee with my dick still hard. I looked over and my friend was standing in the doorway. Need any help with that he said. I said no laughing at him as I forced out the last few drops. He reminded me I had told him he owed me one and I answered back maybe some other time.

Jack1990

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He he! I had a childhood friend which had a bicycle accident and his one hand broken and the other injured. His parents ask me to care of it when they go to work! So, until his injured hand was ok I must help him to pee! Was so intimate, so sexy, but we never had more! Why, I don't know? Even today, when we meet, something is nice and we feel good thinking about it!