Ever Lost A Size Contest?

macquest90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have. My friend and I decided to compare and my cock is 7.5x6.5 and so he pulled his out and it was 8.5 inches but thinner than mine...it was great.

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have. My friend and I decided to compare and my cock is 7.5x6.5 and so he pulled his out and it was 8.5 inches but thinner than mine...it was great.

So who was bigger? He was longer but you were much thicker. I say it was a draw. Length isn't the end all of cock size

H

horatiosan

never lost either but then again ive never really compared with anyone on lpsg or "competeted" that much:p

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Prawno

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My personal favourites are the cock offs in the club toilets when some guy keeps bragging about his piece to everyone... Love the feeling when I see them off.

NYCdude

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is actually my biggest fantasy to be in a contest judged and ranked by a woman. How do I do this??

blue4819

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was at a baseball game once. A red-headed teenager came up to the urinal next to me and pulled out a thick 9-10 inch whopper and had it stiff in half a minute. A few innings later I went to the bathroom again. The same kid came up next to me and did the same thing. He had a BIG cock.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it wasn't so much a contest as we were drinking at a bonfire party. we were all pretty wasted. somebody got up and pissed on the fire. next thing I knew, a bunch of us were standing up, pissing on the fire. one guy, we all knew he had a huge cock, whipped that monster out. I did the same. out of probably, 10 guys, I finished second, and up to that point no one knew that I was hung. most of the comments were to my hung huge friend. I saw him fucking a gal one night and he is about 10 x 7. but I rec'd compliments like "damn, never knew you're packing too!" "big thick dick on skinny fucker, who knew?" kind of changed the way these guys looked and treated me after that.