Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So where do these “official contests” actually take place? Anyone have any specifics? (I’m guessing not)

The locker room before/after practice while goofing around. At parties while hammered. I’ve been in a couple and witnessed a few others. I mean, they don’t happen often, but they happen.

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So where do these “official contests” actually take place? Anyone have any specifics? (I’m guessing not)

I suspect during 3somes and swinging. That's what happened to me. I doubt anyone's actually whipping their dicks out with rulers and a bunch of people cheering them on. Well, maybe in the Marines.

all the time.

there's always somebody bigger.

and somebody smaller.

some you win, some you lose.

but it doesn't make me any less scary.

Not in person, but on kik with other dudes I lost badly!:dizzy:

I wasn't dead last though....:D

Reactions: BigNavy

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can’t say I have ever been in a size contest, but I am sure I would lose my fair share and maybe win a few. At slightly less than8 on my best day hard, I am sure there are plenty bigger ones. Now, when it comes to passionate, memorable sex, I am in contention for a trophy!

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I can’t say I have ever been in a size contest, but I am sure I would lose my fair share and maybe win a few. At slightly less than8 on my best day hard, I am sure there are plenty bigger ones. Now, when it comes to passionate, memorable sex, I am in contention for a trophy!

If you're just under 8" you wont loose very often my friend. Not if they are posting their on cocks and not one they found on the net

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Done a few cock size contests real time. I only recently lost one, on a work trip in Montreal, to a younger 20 something guy. He had me beat but it was close. I gave him a HJ as the stakes.

Wow, I can see why you had been undefeated up to that showdown with the 20 something guy....your cock is beautifully big.

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wife and I were at Hedo here they had a size contest judged by the females. We all stood in a line with erections. The measurement was quarters lined up on our dicks - which was hard to do sometimes so the ladies had to do a lot to keep them on our dicks. Your wife couldn't measure your dick it had to be another guys dick. I lost to a guy with a huge dick that my wife had gotten so hard with playing with him.

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've made comparison many times in person, loste some, won others.

One funny was with one friend, he brag about him self, in a group of friends, he are like 28 years old, after be drunk, he stil brag and challenged us, just I and the younger bother (19) from on girl accept...
In the end, i beat my friend, but i lost to the 19yo guy.

Corbin84

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Once at a swinger’s club. Heard a young couple banging in the showers. I hung around the area until they got out. They came out in towels they had hanging over the curtain. I said to buddy: “Bet you $20 my dick is bigger”. “Grab your wallet man” he replies and he opens his towel and there it was..easily 9 inches. Best $20 ever spent.

FreddieCrunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did "lose" one but not sure it is fair to me to say I lost since it was my only one and I was not aware of the competition. We all have a kink or three. I gather he liked to do what he did. Long time gf took a job that required her to move a great distance away for a while. We had a variant of monogamy. Her or I could have an affair if the stars aligned but for many, many years maintained bf/gf status. I got to visit her just once during the six months out of state. One of outings with her work friends. A guy comes into bathroom with me. We were drinking and I had to pee. Though many urinals available he broke the unwritten rule and straddled right next to me leaving three open. I do not think he had to pee. He just shook it around and literally faced me towards the end of said.

Oh my word was he big. A perfectly ugly cock: uncut, veiny and unnaturally thick.

My girl was a great time in bed before and after. The Vajaja is an amazing thing. I had gone without even a date during her time away. Not out of integrity or anything good. It just happened that way. She slept with two guys and he had been one of them. I didn't know that until some pillow talk after she returned. She only stated that there were two guys and that I had met one of them. Well, yes I had.

I never told her about my "contest."

So I did lose the only one I have ever done but given I didn't voluntarily participate I am going to claim that to this day I am undefeated.

Reactions: B_er