Ever Seen Another Guy Jack Off In Real Life?

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fortunate to belong to a male masturbation group and have seen as many as 20 to 30 guys jack off and have helped many nutt. Meet once a month for 3 to 4 hours.

Sounds good.. Have heard of these groups more getting curious to visit one.
What does happen? Everyone jerking himself?

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Fortunate to belong to a male masturbation group and have seen as many as 20 to 30 guys jack off and have helped many nutt. Meet once a month for 3 to 4 hours.
Ill be right there!!

Reactions: diver6

Jay229

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just this past week. It was after 1am and I had seen a post about how red the moon looked (I guess the smoke from wildfires is causing a red-ish haze) so I went outside to try and see it but it wasn't very high in the sky so I was trying to go to a place on our block where the houses were all single story so I could see over them.

When I passed a 2 story house across the street with the lights on in a room at the front upstairs and a guy is in bed, which is totally viewable out the window, and he's completely going at it: jacking off his dick, thrusting his hips, letting his dick wiggle hard ,rolling around on the bed while looking at his phone. He was really lean and fit, I think early 30s. I hope he was filming it for someone. Shame to look that good and no one is watching it.

I paused for a bit, since like every other house is dark and this one has such a view going on/ I'm afraid while he was rolling around he saw me cause he seemed to look up. I tried to walk away cool and check my phone- which I was holding to take a picture of the red moon but probably looked like a pervert trying to take pics of him or something. I was scared the cops were gonna come for me. LOL.
Why can’t I ever see something like that ☺️

Jay229

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I jacked off with many guys in many occasions. With friends, at gay clubs, locker rooms. It's always fun to do.[/QUO
I would have stayed and watched as long as I could not trying to be a creeper just it seems so hot thinking about it

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, it's funny that I get this notification today because last night I was bringing out the garbage, it's like 1am, and I can see there's a dim light in the neighbor's basement (different guy than I saw in my last post this guy lives next to us, he's a bit older late 50s, early 60s ). So I kinda walked slowly up our driveway (the houses are close together, I didn't have to go on his property to see into the window) and I could see a lot of pink-peach in blue light and movement which I realized was him sitting in front of his computer naked and masturbating. He's got a good dick for his age, I hope mine still works that well. :p

I'm always afraid of getting caught, I know a few houses have security cameras so I try to act as natural as possible just because you don't know who is watching. o_O

Jay229

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, it's funny that I get this notification today because last night I was bringing out the garbage, it's like 1am, and I can see there's a dim light in the neighbor's basement (different guy than I saw in my last post this guy lives next to us, he's a bit older late 50s, early 60s ). So I kinda walked slowly up our driveway (the houses are close together, I didn't have to go on his property to see into the window) and I could see a lot of pink-peach in blue light and movement which I realized was him sitting in front of his computer naked and masturbating. He's got a good dick for his age, I hope mine still works that well. :p

I'm always afraid of getting caught, I know a few houses have security cameras so I try to act as natural as possible just because you don't know who is watching. o_O
It’s always scary thinking U might get caught but that’s what makes it so hot that what makes u get rock hard knowing the thrill that you could get caught at least I think that’s why it so exciting

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It’s always scary thinking U might get caught but that’s what makes it so hot that what makes u get rock hard knowing the thrill that you could get caught at least I think that’s why it so exciting

Yeah that's part of the thrill....
Did you ever watch someone?

Reactions: Fredyfx and diver6

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sounds good.. Have heard of these groups more getting curious to visit one.
What does happen? Everyone jerking himself?
You wear colored wrist bands. One for helping hands ,one for no touching. Everything but sex or oral. Lots of grouping,fondling. You can cum anywhere with permission, face,chest,hand,mouth.

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You wear colored wrist bands. One for helping hands ,one for no touching. Everything but sex or oral. Lots of grouping,fondling. You can cum anywhere with permission, face,chest,hand,mouth.

Interesting. Any idea what colours represent what?

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Once played prone on a bed had a guy straddle my cock between his lubed up ass cheeks while he jacked off and I came all over his ass cheeks. Fun,fun fun.

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Seems well organized.. No need to ask every guy what he is up to...