Ever Seen Another Guy Jack Off In Real Life?

LQC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have seen three other guys jerk off in front of me. A friend in HS, A guy in a threesome I was in and a guy in steam room ( stranger).

I mean, if you’re a homosexual male, unless you’ve been a complete wallflower, how could you have not?

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
caught my nephew the other day when i stopped by to grab something. He was home alone n I have a key, walked past his room to grab what I needed off a shelf and saw him when I looked over to say hi but he doesnt know i saw him cuz he had headphones on
what did his dick look like

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sure. As teens we used to do it quite often and never though any thing about other than dont get cough. Wasnt considered a gay thing or a bi thing just good fun. LOL Good ole days:)
It would be fun to watch you peel off your thong and stroke with you!

furryblonde

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I walked in on my roommate in collage one day, he normally stayed at his girlfriends place overnight and came home later in the day after he finished his classes, but not this day. I unlocked the door so quick and quite and walked in he didn't hear me or could not stop what was about to happen, he was just starting to erupt. He shot his load all over his chest and face, both of which were hairy. Noticed me and turned 14 shades of red. Started to get up and run from the room to the showers down the hall, I stopped him and let him know it is alright to get off as needed, we are all men and do it regularly, also suggested he wipe his face and chest off before he left the room. When he returned, I was in the midst of taking care of my hardon after seeing him in action. I didn't stop or care since the ice had been broken

Yeah long time ago when I went to take a piss at the public toilets down the beach. I was too shy to use the urinal so went in the cubicles and locked the door. And I hear this noise just outside the door - chonka chonka chonka. I’m like wtf is that noise? I finish taking a piss and open the door and there’s a guy with his dick out stroking it in front of me.

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah long time ago when I went to take a piss at the public toilets down the beach. I was too shy to use the urinal so went in the cubicles and locked the door. And I hear this noise just outside the door - chonka chonka chonka. I’m like wtf is that noise? I finish taking a piss and open the door and there’s a guy with his dick out stroking it in front of me.
Hot situation man!! What happened next?

Reactions: 1069369 and diver6