Every Man Should Go To A Male-only Sauna At Least Once

D

deleted15807

Still imagination does not change concrete material fact

Most of the laws, norms, rights and obligations that define manhood and womanhood relfect human imagination more than biological reality. That's "material fact".

D

deleted1138933

Most of the laws, norms, rights and obligations that define manhood and womanhood relfect human imagination more than biological reality. That's "material fact".

Can you illustrate that with examples? Those laws and norms are based on biological reality. Because a person with a penis and testicles is still a man, and a person with vagina is still a woman

D

deleted15807

Can you illustrate that with examples? Those laws and norms are based on biological reality. Because a person with a penis and testicles is still a man, and a person with vagina is still a woman

And here I thought it was chromosomes that determined sex. Maybe you should have a look...

XY sex-determination system - Wikipedia

As for examples:

upload_2021-2-8_16-55-5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: deleted3155011

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Opinion and point of discussion:

Every man should go to a male-only (gay) sauna at least once, regardless of their sexuality.

No other place offers the same opportunity for personal physical freedom and to bond with other men. Shedding your clothing drops more barriers than fabric alone. Spending time naked, around other naked men, connects us - in ways many of us have forgotten exist - with the rest of the human race. It reminds us just how much more we are together than everyday life allows. No uniforms, no social class, no barriers. Being naked with other naked men is the most equalizing experience many of us will ever have.

You don’t have to touch, you don’t even have to talk. Seeing is often enough. Leave the slings and gloryholes for people who enjoy that sort of thing. No stereotypes, STIs, condoms or lube. Just stick to the wet area and relax in the steam room, sauna, jacuzzi, and lounge area. The vibe is like nowhere else in the world.

I totally agree! Being naked bonds. There is something about shedding everything that binds us together. Speaking in a non sexual manner.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'll pass on any sauna regardless of gender or orientation make-up. I live in Florida so if I want to "sweat off some weight" or "open my pores" I'll just walk outside my front door.

Amen brother lol. FL here too, we sweat enough 9 months out of the yr lol. Last thing i wanna do is willingly endure more heat on purpose

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why? I really don’t want to walk in on guys having sex and stuff. I will stick to the gym.

If you go a 24-hr gym, like anytime fitness, Planet, etc, you have a good chance of walking in on dudes fucking around in the locker room, especially if you go late night. For a while with my insomnia I decided to start working out like at midnight at the Anytime gym round the corner, and I walked in on dudes jerking off together or sucking on more than one occasion lol. Its a way for married dudes to slip out without having to get a motel

D

deleted15807

Historically that is a new phenomenon. So we can discard that as any evidence. Most, is not all societies, traditionally based manhood on genitalia. Even in modern society, we do not go around checking for chromosomes.

Too funny. Time to start discarding evidence because it doesn’t suit your theory? It’s true whether you believe it or not.

Sex, gender, sex roles(masculinity, manhood, femininity, etc) are all different complex topics you've mashed all together into one. It's no wonder the full understanding of it alludes you.

Defining gender as a condition determined strictly by a person’s genitals is based on a notion that doctors and scientists abandoned long ago as oversimplified and often medically meaningless.

“The idea that a person’s sex is determined by their anatomy at birth is not true, and we’ve known that it’s not true for decades,”

Anatomy Does Not Determine Gender, Experts Say

D

deleted1138933

Too funny. Time to start discarding evidence because it doesn’t suit your theory? It’s true whether you believe it or not.

Sex, gender, sex roles(masculinity, manhood, femininity, etc) are all different complex topics you've mashed all together into one. It's no wonder the full understanding of it alludes you.

Defining gender as a condition determined strictly by a person’s genitals is based on a notion that doctors and scientists abandoned long ago as oversimplified and often medically meaningless.

“The idea that a person’s sex is determined by their anatomy at birth is not true, and we’ve known that it’s not true for decades,”

Anatomy Does Not Determine Gender, Experts Say

So, you still have not answered the question

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are there still such places as bath houses?

If one is referring to gay sexual establishments, there certainly were pre-covid, although some will not survive. They even have an industry trade association, NABA:

https://www.nabaonline.com/

And hold an annual convention:

North American Bathhouse Association to hold its annual convention in Orlando - Watermark Online

And some are even chains, with multiple locations and large facilities:

http://www.steamworksbaths.com/about/

So I expect they will still be around...

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Though I have never gone, New York had many public Bath Houses, designed around public health and hygiene.
As apartment design changed from shared by many to individual bathrooms , they became less used . Rich New Yorkers had clubs / spas to go to . NY had a famous Bowery / lower east side ; and one or two public spaces stayed active for the sake of the homeless . As HIV started to increase , the few remaining sites were closed as they were found to be a factor in the spread. in the 90s A few were repurposes as family neighborhood gyms / pools

1200px-Nyc-bath1-1024x621.jpg

Perhaps the best known — and most beautiful — example of a public bath house standing in New York City today is the Asser Levy Public Bath in Kips Bay. (It’s also listed in the billboard image as 388 Avenue A.) Its unusual beauty is perhaps what saved it from demolition, ( I have visited this one after it reopened to see the Incredible Architecture )

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Though I have never gone, New York had many public Bath Houses, designed around public health and hygiene.
As apartment design changed from shared by many to individual bathrooms , they became less used . Rich New Yorkers had clubs / spas to go to . NY had a famous Bowery / lower east side ; and one or two public spaces stayed active for the sake of the homeless . As HIV started to increase , the few remaining sites were closed as they were found to be a factor in the spread. in the 90s A few were repurposes as family neighborhood gyms / pools

1200px-Nyc-bath1-1024x621.jpg

Perhaps the best known — and most beautiful — example of a public bath house standing in New York City today is the Asser Levy Public Bath in Kips Bay. (It’s also listed in the billboard image as 388 Avenue A.) Its unusual beauty is perhaps what saved it from demolition, ( I have visited this one after it reopened to see the Incredible Architecture )

I wonder if there is a time capsule under the MCMVI (1906)?

Reactions: ronin001

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wonder if there is a time capsule under the MCMVI (1906)?

Ha ha, most probably; but I find most old New York time capsules are just left over items from the original construction crews.
I have seen more nostalgic beer cans , beer bottles and cigarette packs, old news papers from the 20 thru 50s., in my lifetime when old buildings are excavated

Reactions: 6inchcock