Every Man Should Go To A Male-only Sauna At Least Once

OctoGun

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The whole idea sounds sleazy. I like guys but I wouldn’t want to be in a position where I’m being stared at or vice versa. Not to mention the hygiene side of things.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ha ha, most probably; but I find most old New York time capsules are just left over items from the original construction crews.
I have seen more nostalgic beer cans , beer bottles and cigarette packs, old news papers from the 20 thru 50s., in my lifetime when old buildings are excavated

You crushed me. I never seen one when it was opened. But I remember they were a big deal when I went to school long, long ago.

D

deleted1774761

It's definitely a freeing experience. My old gym had a male-only spa. Felt great to get naked, hop in the water and not give it a second thought. Went to male-only sauna too a few times. Felt liberating.

Reactions: CUBE and LondonRel

Yes saunas are hot have not been in a while. Actually was thinking about going before this disaster started. Used to go to this place in queens the northern sauna .I admit was not the cleanest but since in flushing which has a huge Asian area alot of Asian guys went there and I sucked my share of Asian cock.plus used to go there with this older daddy friend I used to suck time to time. I would pick out the guys to join us was hot to walk around naked with my hair down with a towel. Miss doing that who knows if we can ever party like that again

Reactions: NolitaNick

LondonRel

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In Scandinavia pretty much every gym has a sauna in locker room, all fully naked, open showers etc...if you wear trunks you get a funny look...is pretty freeing just sitting round with cock out, guys comment on each other, not sexual, but just very free

Reactions: deleted15807

dopeboyfresh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been to a Korean spa a few times and really liked the freedom you feel being able to enjoy the saunas, hot tubs etc while being totally nude. Just letting it all hang out without the need to cover up is nice. Don't mind a crowd or looks either. But after a while it got to be kinda cruisey, sleazy. Guys would follow me from sauna, to steam room, to hot tub. Just making it creepy. Like just chill dude. So I stopped going.

And the male only saunas in my area advertise themselves as very gay. Like photos of guys with leather and straps on. No thanks. Not being seen anywhere near there.

Reactions: Blake222

I've been to a Korean spa a few times and really liked the freedom you feel being able to enjoy the saunas, hot tubs etc while being totally nude. Just letting it all hang out without the need to cover up is nice. Don't mind a crowd or looks either. But after a while it got to be kinda cruisey, sleazy. Guys would follow me from sauna, to steam room, to hot tub. Just making it creepy. Like just chill dude. So I stopped going.

And the male only saunas in my area advertise themselves as very gay. Like photos of guys with leather and straps on. No thanks. Not being seen anywhere near there.
I hear ya I used to go years ago but yes was followed alot and while I enjoyed it got annoying at times but can we ever go back ? Thinking about an Asian massage he told me both wear masks ill be nude Is it safe?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spas like this out awesome. Ive enjoyed them in Vegas. If you have never been before you find your comfortable after five mins. You can wear a towel or robe sitting around but in the stream and jacuzzi most guys are nude. Some wear suits but it actually looks odd. Men chat easily as it’s just relaxing. A couple guys I met there became very good platonic friends actually.

Blake222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes saunas are hot have not been in a while. Actually was thinking about going before this disaster started. Used to go to this place in queens the northern sauna .I admit was not the cleanest but since in flushing which has a huge Asian area alot of Asian guys went there and I sucked my share of Asian cock.plus used to go there with this older daddy friend I used to suck time to time. I would pick out the guys to join us was hot to walk around naked with my hair down with a towel. Miss doing that who knows if we can ever party like that again
Spa castle still exists and is open. I’m going this week bro. Can’t wait. Love the freedom of being naked.

D

deleted1334580

I have been to spa world in Centreville va. Used to like to go but there were some Russian guys that went there, I realize that culture is homophobic, but that environment is very non-sexual. I have nothing against Russians and eastern Slavic culture but I just get the sensation of judgment.

Alexdustin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Spas like this out awesome. Ive enjoyed them in Vegas. If you have never been before you find your comfortable after five mins. You can wear a towel or robe sitting around but in the stream and jacuzzi most guys are nude. Some wear suits but it actually looks odd. Men chat easily as it’s just relaxing. A couple guys I met there became very good platonic friends actually.

Oh definitely, I love Vegas.
You can have fun with hot guys or just relax it’s your choice. It’s always nice to be naked and free around other guys

Reactions: CUBE

Spa castle still exists and is open. I’m going this week bro. Can’t wait. Love the freedom of being naked.
Hi can u let me know how it goes I think u need to wear mask but I'll take anything just to hang nude and touch each other would work just can't suck cock

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I agree, hot springs like that are fantastic. I've been to several, clothing optional, and loved them. Everyone is usually well behaved and it's great to just chill with like-minded people. Colorado has some great ones!
Yep, we do. Pity folks are forgetful when it comes to packing out trash. I always wind up with a pack full of garbage and recycling.
And I just bring my water bottle and towel!

sad that this thread, about body acceptance turned it where sleazeballs get dicks sucked.
As always.

Reactions: ronin001

Blake222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi can u let me know how it goes I think u need to wear mask but I'll take anything just to hang nude and touch each other would work just can't suck cock
I have been since covid. Saunas are closed. U wear a mask indoor except dining. No mask outside in co Ed pools. Also no mask in the naked pools area in the men’s locker. That’s where I spend my day. :). To be clear, you can wear them
But they aren’t required because it’s a bathing area. Reduced occupancy and temp checks when you come in.

Thanks guys so wanted to ask ok to go for regular naked Asian massage ?