Exhibitionist

How exactly is that exhib? To me, just because someone is outside doesn't mean exhib. I think someone has to be in a place where others are around and can be in the presense of somneone who is showing off their junk. So were theremaybe neighbors' windows overlooking that pool? Was the pool, albeit unlikely, in a park or in a public area of a resort? I love exhib but unless there are other folks around it isn't that much fun, or at least the threat of someone being able to see you

How exactly is that exhib? To me, just because someone is outside doesn't mean exhib. I think someone has to be in a place where oth
Lounge_1674560112399_95270000YFPPRYKP.mp4

ers are around and can be in the presense of somneone who is showing off their junk. So were theremaybe neighbors' windows overlooking that pool? Was the pool, albeit unlikely, in a park or in a public area of a resort? I love exhib but unless there are other folks around it isn't that much fun, or at least the threat of someone being able to see you
You can see cars driving by and there are walkers on a side walk next to my pool with open areas in the trees. Also, neighbor's window is only about 20 feet from my hot tub.

Reactions: tbird3030
How exactly is that exhib? To me, just because someone is outside doesn't mean exhib. I think someone has to be in a place where others are around and can be in the presense of somneone who is showing off their junk. So were theremaybe neighbors' windows overlooking that pool? Was the pool, albeit unlikely, in a park or in a public area of a resort? I love exhib but unless there are other folks around it isn't that much fun, or at least the threat of someone being able to see you
Also, I cam on a website and lots if people watch me.

Reactions: openfly