Exhibitionists and watchers

37 horned up married bi curious. Few limits on cam. Love guys being raunchy and raw. Seeing dudes on all 4s, cock, balls, and hole all exposed. Like seeing dudes stroke...take a piss...and also get off sitting in stall next to fit dude droppin a solid dump if he’s a grunter and not afraid to own it and just be an animal. Just gets me going.

Hit me up if into it. Skype : BigNuts2020

Reactions: deleted1138933

TommyHard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hi, I'm sometimes going on a bicycle tour through nature and recently i got the idea to put some some naked dare into the stake for a CSC ;-)
... then I realized that it is still cold outside but still the idea is there, maybe a semi public staircase is also a nice thought...
Ideas and challenges are welcome.

Kik:JonnyDudeee

37 horned up married bi curious. Few limits on cam. Love guys being raunchy and raw. Seeing dudes on all 4s, cock, balls, and hole all exposed. Like seeing dudes stroke...take a piss...and also get off sitting in stall next to fit dude droppin a solid dump if he’s a grunter and not afraid to own it and just be an animal. Just gets me going.

Hit me up if into it. Skype : BigNuts2020

D

deleted922481

35 Str8 married guy stroking now, would love someone to edge me/cum control me regulardude30 on skype

Reactions: Jmc2510

joey19842000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm Rhys, 28yo Aussie straight/curious guy with 9 inches. I'm at the gym right now, looking to show off on cam on the gym floor and in the locker room. I am looking for other guys who can head to their gyms now (or somewhere else in public) and can join a group cam of a few guys who are all showing off in locker rooms. Prefer guys under 30yo, fit and hung. If you're not in public, do not add me. My skype is live:.cid.5bd9ae73fbc0b62e

Reactions: LDNdude