Exhibitionists and watchers

J

Jpjp3548

38 m uk (London). Looking for 30 + only guys....

Looking for chilled horny cam or meet buddies .. edging n verbal chat n good times.

Put your ASL in message.

37 married guy here, but open and curious. Lookin for another masc discreet straight or curious guy into some raunchy cam. Into locker room scenes, seeing guys in the raw—no limits. Just men being men and being open. If interested and also like raunchy chat and cam, hit me up.

S k y p = BigNuts2020

Jake_510

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
30m here looking to show off and blow my 4 day load, please have mic. Looking for someone dom/verbal to make my huff some poppers, give me some joi, and pound out a load.

add me live:tcboy808

Reactions: Luvsunfun2
Y

youshowiwatch

Straight dude here, 26 years old. I need an exhibitionist right now. You better be fit or slim if you're gonna hit me up, and if you're hairy you'll hop to the front of the line. My girl's working from home all day so no cam or mic for now, but you don't care about that. You just want to make a straight dude happy. You know what you're getting into and you know what to do:

live:.cid.8d4f905b2e9a03b7

Reactions: circpenis

Maison

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
27 exhibitionist. I wanna get recorded while you instruct me to strip, jerk and pose. Record it all. Must have mic. skype is d.cashmann

Reactions: freshbussy