D
deleted1124309
Guest
Hi you all.
Let me hear your stories about when you were exposed, or when you had some exhibitionism 'session'.
Two months ago I had a pain on my right testicle, so I went to the doctor to be examined. It was a small room, in the 5th floor of a commercial building.
I got in, sat and told him my problems, then he asked me to go to the front of the exhamination table, drop my pants, and to wait on the steps in front of it. I was so nervous that at the same moment I arrived at the steps I dropped my pants to my knees.
But the thing is, the Venetian blinds were open, and there were many other tall buildings closeby. He tried to close them, but I guess the mechanism was broken, so he left the thing open, and the window was normal, no reflection or whatsoever. So I stood there, half naked in the middle of the room, maybe been watched by some other people on the buildings around, for just a few minutes, until he was washing his hands and picking his gloves.
So, do you have similar stories when you were exposed, or when you exposed yourself to someone else?
Let me know them!
Let me hear your stories about when you were exposed, or when you had some exhibitionism 'session'.
Two months ago I had a pain on my right testicle, so I went to the doctor to be examined. It was a small room, in the 5th floor of a commercial building.
I got in, sat and told him my problems, then he asked me to go to the front of the exhamination table, drop my pants, and to wait on the steps in front of it. I was so nervous that at the same moment I arrived at the steps I dropped my pants to my knees.
But the thing is, the Venetian blinds were open, and there were many other tall buildings closeby. He tried to close them, but I guess the mechanism was broken, so he left the thing open, and the window was normal, no reflection or whatsoever. So I stood there, half naked in the middle of the room, maybe been watched by some other people on the buildings around, for just a few minutes, until he was washing his hands and picking his gloves.
So, do you have similar stories when you were exposed, or when you exposed yourself to someone else?
Let me know them!