Extender Advice?

Lionel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd appreciate any advice people have regarding experiences with extenders.

My main issue is accommodating girth - I've got a base circumference of around 6.5", and I'd mentioned in another thread, I got a cheap extender years back to try it out, but it didn't fit properly when I got it. I actually had to use sandpaper to widen the base so I'd be able to fit in, but even still, when I try using it, it basically functions as a cock ring, and I get harder and harder as I wear it, so it negates any proper use of the thing.

Does anyone have advice or experience with extenders that might not cause this kind of issue? None of the FAQs for any of the popular extender brands seem to mention the base girth that they can accommodate, which is the main question I have. (Not looking to gain any more girth at this point - just length.)

Thanks in advance!

DirtyDirk

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fuck off for having that problem :)

I talked to https://www.lpsg.com/members/basque9.26893/ a while ago and he had the same issue like you, yeah fuck him too :) He told me that he did some kind of modification to the extender. Ask him i'm sure he will help you he seemed like a nice guy.

Reactions: Lionel

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do have an idea but it will require some work and time. I would widen it by cutting it in half, so you would have the left side and the right side and reattaching it back together by filling in the gap. You can fill in the gap with apoxy resin.

The apoxy resin is runny but will harden, so put the left side and right on play dough and push it down. Determine how much gap you need/want. Remove the excess play dough to create a gap. Then fill the gap with the resin. If you want it to be stronger, drill small holes into the left and right of the base first. This will make the resin go into the base. Give it a day or two to dry. You can sand it to smooth things out.

I hope this help. Good luck.

Lionel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So none of the market-leading extenders (Jes, Phallosan, etc.) are sufficiently sized? :O

Lionel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had that same issue, I ground the base out with a dremmel, It did buy me some time, but, at this point it will not fit. I found vacuum hanging to be much more productive, and less painful. I hope this helps
Wait.. what does vacuum hanging entail? I get vacuum pumping, and hanging - what are you using to combine the two?

Dreamgrinder

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Lionel,

A vacuum hanger, is more of a bell, with a silicone sleeve, The bell just covers the glans. There is a hook, on the tip to hang weight. I started with just an ebay hanger. You use a small vacuum to get the whole apparatus to stay on.

I hope this helps.

D

deleted1774761

Just go to Ebay, and search for vacuum extender. It is in the $20.00 price range. I eventually splurged on a more expensive model, but I made more gains, so far with the cheaper model.
Nice piece, man. I just started extending a few weeks ago. How long have you been at and how much have you gained?

Dreamgrinder

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Mordecai. I started with an ebay, old school strap on extender. My girth quickly became an issue. I ground out the base, to buy some time. I then switched to vacuum hanging. I think I started in 17. I have went from 8"-10", with an almost 11" BPFSL. I mix it up a little. But I am at it daily. You know the drill. The only thing I really have not done is pumping. Clamping, was not really my thing. For me, girth came unintentionally. It just happened, I was really hoping to just gain length.

Reactions: P.J.9
D

deleted1774761

Wow, that's impressive AF. Inspiration for sure! You should post some pix of you in your device.

Reactions: P.J.9
D

deleted1774761

How long do you use the vacuum hanger each day compared to a vacuum extender?
I've been trying to mix things up -- 1 hour of extender, followed by 1 hour of vacuum hanger. I've been averaging about 5 to 6 hours/day total for the past couple of weeks. Time will tell if I'm putting enough time in.