Facts About Our Bodies

@norwegianintrovert - oh, absolutely no doubt. If it's suck level 50 for white ladies, WOC are dealing with suck level 80 on a good day. Queer WOC? 100+ suck is considered progress :mad::pensive:

^ is not wrong.

Suck level is extra dumb as NB + PoC. Bad in general for ladies, but ugh. Just wanna get sterilized so no potential fretting 'bout stuff, n less than zero intent to procreate. Since body is a troll, cycle may go missing for a couple months an would really like to not have freak out about contraceptive method maybe havin' fucked up.

Inspired by a really stupid thread in the basement...

No. Our "womb" doesn't get fucked. It's just not a fuckin thing. Boo hoo for you and your ridiculous fantasy.
ed0b7e0fwhp31.jpg

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@norwegianintrovert - oh, absolutely no doubt. If it's suck level 50 for white ladies, WOC are dealing with suck level 80 on a good day. Queer WOC? 100+ suck is considered progress :mad::pensive:

Jon Oliver did a whole show on this topic about a year ago.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:heart:
Not for men, not when it comes to reproductive health/rights.

Two completely different standards. It's fucking bullshit and it's ruined my life in several ways. I just keep waking up because that's my only option. But really? My reproductive system and my attempts to tame the piece of shit have caused me immeasurable trauma. I live with chronic pain in my uterus/ovaries and I suffer from PTSD from the loss I've experienced because of it.

If I had found a doctor at 19 who would have removed my fallopian tubes and/or uterus I would have a significantly higher quality of life, because I wouldn't be in this physical and psychological pain *constantly*.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Sandman97424

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not for men, not when it comes to reproductive health/rights.

Two completely different standards. It's fucking bullshit and it's ruined my life in several ways. I just keep waking up because that's my only option. But really? My reproductive system and my attempts to tame the piece of shit have caused me immeasurable trauma. I live with chronic pain in my uterus/ovaries and I suffer from PTSD from the loss I've experienced because of it.

If I had found a doctor at 19 who would have removed my fallopian tubes and/or uterus I would have a significantly higher quality of life, because I wouldn't be in this physical and psychological pain *constantly*.
I'm sorry you have to deal with this. My son's girlfriend has the same issues.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't even understand this "flex" anyways. Hitting the cervix isn't particularly pleasant for us (me?) either. I certainly can't speak for every man, but I struggle to understand this.
Based on a fucking stupid thread back on SF, the topic gets brought up as a humble brag of sorts. It’s an indirect way of saying “I got a mega ding dong. I know this because I hurt my partners. Intentionally.” That thread creator got dragged beyond belief, might have been worse than Philly Swords got it here. @Tight_N_Juicy can attest.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Based on a fucking stupid thread back on SF, the topic gets brought up as a humble brag of sorts. It’s an indirect way of saying “I got a mega ding dong. I know this because I hurt my partners. Intentionally.” That thread creator got dragged beyond belief, might have been worse than Philly Swords got it here. @Tight_N_Juicy can attest.

I remember the exact thread, and moron you're talking about.

What a useless tool.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember the exact thread, and moron you're talking about.

What a useless tool.
I thought I was gonna get the ban hammer for dragging out that post for 17 pages. It was a fucking hoot.

Reactions: MickeyLee