Fall 1982

MangoMike42

Sexy Member
Media
It was early Fall 1982. I had just gotten out of the US Navy and had gotten a job as a night janitor in a small 3-story office building on the edge of downtown. I met my manager, Barbara. She was around 50, stocky and medium-height with short salt and pepper hair that reached her collar.

Barbara laughed and joked as she showed me around the building, explaining my duties on the second floor. As we headed towards the elevator, she said we were going to the third floor to meet Scott, the third floor guy. 'Scotty just got out of the Navy, just like you!' she exclaimed.

On the third floor, me and Barbara approached a short skinny guy who was vacuuming with his back to us.

'SCOTTY!' Barbara shouted through her hands. Scotty shut off the vacuum and turned around. Skinny and around 5-foot four with huge blue eyes and kinky red hair and freckles. Involuntarily, my eyes flickered to the faded outline of his limp dick in his tight jeans.

I gasped before I could stop myself and while Barbara snickered at my reaction to the beast snaking down Scott's right thigh, Scott gave me a bright smile and extended his right hand.

We shook hands and exchanged names. Barbara looked around dramatically to make sure they were alone, before she dramatically whispered to Scott, 'Show it to him, Scotty!'