Fantasizing about submitting to a hung Arab guy

evany.laws

Sexy Member
Media
Idk, just kinda needed to write this down. Im pretty tall, fit, and hung, and have mostly been a top. But lately I’ve been feeling quite submissive in one particular context. I started fantasizing about being owned by a really masc hung Arab or middle eastern guy. Like there’s just something so hot and raw about the image I have of them. I just wish I could find a guy like this in real life to completely dominate me and make me forget about my dick. In my fantasy I’m just completely mesmerized by his masculine aura and I completely lose my mind (and all my shame with it). I imagine the chill dominant look in his eye and the way he is just so confident that I’ll serve him like a slut. I wanna gag on his hairy thick cut dick for an hour. I just want to feel pleasure through this feeling in my throat and in my eyes rather than my dick. Him playing with my hole and my jockstrap just being full of precum. Then because of his stamina and the fact that he is circumcised he can go for hours without cumming so after blowing him he wants to fuck me. He eats me out and I feel his beard against my hole and it drives me completely crazy especially because I can’t touch my dick (which is what I always do). I just completely let go. I then feel his huge head on my ass and his weight and sweat on top of me. He enters me slowly and I literally can’t feel my legs from pleasure and good pain. While holding me he starts stroking more and more and I completely lose myself in the pleasure of being owned by a real man. Basically hours of feeling my prostrate and second hole in a way I never thought possible and wanting this pleasure to last forever. I want my dick to be so wet with precum that it feels like it’s stuck to my jock, begging to be touched in excruciating pleasure. I want to feel his meaty hands slapping my ass and just manhandling me in a way I never thought anybody would. After an hour of begging for sweet release I want to hear his deep groan and feel his huge rock hard brown cock pulsating and filling me with buckets of thick warm white cum while my legs start shaking from the countless anal orgasm he gives me. He then lays his body on top of mine and whispers that I’m a good boy and we just lay there motionless with his thick dick in my ass. The air smells like sweat and cum and musk and all I wanna do is take a nap then repeat all over again.

God it felt so good to be able to write this down. I don’t even know whether I need to live out this fantasy in real life but it feels amazing in my imagination.

Your_xfantasy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Idk, just kinda needed to write this down. Im pretty tall, fit, and hung, and have mostly been a top. But lately I’ve been feeling quite submissive in one particular context. I started fantasizing about being owned by a really masc hung Arab or middle eastern guy. Like there’s just something so hot and raw about the image I have of them. I just wish I could find a guy like this in real life to completely dominate me and make me forget about my dick. In my fantasy I’m just completely mesmerized by his masculine aura and I completely lose my mind (and all my shame with it). I imagine the chill dominant look in his eye and the way he is just so confident that I’ll serve him like a slut. I wanna gag on his hairy thick cut dick for an hour. I just want to feel pleasure through this feeling in my throat and in my eyes rather than my dick. Him playing with my hole and my jockstrap just being full of precum. Then because of his stamina and the fact that he is circumcised he can go for hours without cumming so after blowing him he wants to fuck me. He eats me out and I feel his beard against my hole and it drives me completely crazy especially because I can’t touch my dick (which is what I always do). I just completely let go. I then feel his huge head on my ass and his weight and sweat on top of me. He enters me slowly and I literally can’t feel my legs from pleasure and good pain. While holding me he starts stroking more and more and I completely lose myself in the pleasure of being owned by a real man. Basically hours of feeling my prostrate and second hole in a way I never thought possible and wanting this pleasure to last forever. I want my dick to be so wet with precum that it feels like it’s stuck to my jock, begging to be touched in excruciating pleasure. I want to feel his meaty hands slapping my ass and just manhandling me in a way I never thought anybody would. After an hour of begging for sweet release I want to hear his deep groan and feel his huge rock hard brown cock pulsating and filling me with buckets of thick warm white cum while my legs start shaking from the countless anal orgasm he gives me. He then lays his body on top of mine and whispers that I’m a good boy and we just lay there motionless with his thick dick in my ass. The air smells like sweat and cum and musk and all I wanna do is take a nap then repeat all over again.

God it felt so good to be able to write this down. I don’t even know whether I need to live out this fantasy in real life but it feels amazing in my imagination.
I just updated my grindr bio briefly with exactly the same thing what a coincidence

sonny84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Hot but very orientalist @evany.laws, there are scores of (French) Gay sites dedicated to this fantasy tho....citebeur comes to mind (puns intended).

Your fantasy is quite the rage and has been in France/ North Africa/ Francophone world.

Frank668

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I'm right there with you evany.laws, there is something mysterious about middle eastern men that drive me nuts, and the fact that you never know what they have on their minds makes it even more mysterious. I live in an area where there are there are types of middle eastern men from average height to very tall. I would like something similar to your fantasy but with a tall guy 6'3" - 6'8" with a big diik, with a thick beard, chest hair, hariy legs, none of this shaved body and he wears a tunic so when the light hits just right when he walks you can see everything.

Reactions: johndoe73_73

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It happened in Luxor. He was tall dark and very handsome and under his robe commando, and, if I said he could fuck thats an understatement. His stallion-like cock was long and medium in girth and when he fucked me I knew every inch was an inch I was enjoying. No quick in and out, a long sustained fucking complete with little rests for making the fuck more memorable. When he finally orgasmed they were the largest thrusts, deep, steady, eye-watering. One of the biggest deposits I'd known.

AlpaMatthew

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I’d probably be on the opposite side of this fantasy. It’s a pretty hot experience to desire and have ;) But, I want to use this fantasy as an example of exoticization. Before I proceed in my explanation, I want to be clear that you did nothing wrong. What I’m describing here is a social phenomenon that was imposed on all of us by those who ‘orchestrated’ the power dynamics of our human society. As another reply noted, exoticization stems from an orientalist worldview. Arab and other SWANA men are often portrayed in a very hyper masculine way that stems from a stereotype of savagery that was propagated by colonial regimes. This kind of portrayal is extremely unfair to Arab/SWANA men as it reduces their being to a hyper sexualized experience as opposed to seeing them as the complex and full human being they are. So instead of thinking of them as a legitimate candidate for life partnership, you’d often reduce them to one time experience of ‘wonder’. Also, it builds unrealistic expectations from those men as sexual partners that are too high to meet. As a result, an encounter with them will likely leave you disappointed and them unjustly judged.