Feeling horny as hell but dont feel like masturbating

darkninja

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
And i masturbated 5 hours ago. :pensive: i honestly want to give myself a rest but right now, i have a headache from my sinuses and feeling very angry/aggressive/frustrated that i dont have an outlet besides jerk off at the moment. PLUS i feel like i jerk off too much as it is. Its nothing for me to jerk off three times a day. How do i show healthy restraint with masturbation and what would be a healthy timeframe to give myself a break inbetween the times that i jerk off.

Im also paranoid about not jerking off for a long period of time as i know theres negative effects with that too. Prostate cancer and etc

men reporting higher ejaculatory frequency are less likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer
Probably don’t worry about cleaning the pipes. Jerking off has a lot of health benefits. Men have refractory period as an innate mechanism for regulating sexual activities. It varies from individual to individual. If you have a short refractory period and don’t feel depleted by masturbation, you should tend to your body’s needs, it’s only natural.

How come you don’t have other outlets available tho?

Reactions: darkninja
And i masturbated 5 hours ago. :pensive: i honestly want to give myself a rest but right now, i have a headache from my sinuses and feeling very angry/aggressive/frustrated that i dont have an outlet besides jerk off at the moment. PLUS i feel like i jerk off too much as it is. Its nothing for me to jerk off three times a day. How do i show healthy restraint with masturbation and what would be a healthy timeframe to give myself a break inbetween the times that i jerk off.

Im also paranoid about not jerking off for a long period of time as i know theres negative effects with that too. Prostate cancer and etc
Just have sex....

Just have sex....

I dont give out my sexual energy to just anybody and dont feel like sharing it with the whole planet as not anybody deserves to experience that shit. Not sorry at all for saying that. Im extremely guarded when it comes to that as I have the right to be selective and cautious to who I chose to trust with my sexual energy. I'll wait for years, decades even if that means doing that. Im just tired of people not respecting my shit. I rather fuck one person who respects my energy and understands me and why Im moving the way Im moving than a fuck a bunch of selfish ass people who are fucking everybody and everything then makes me feel like shit in the process, being disrespectful and shit. This whole reckless sexuality shit isnt for me. Im not slutting myself out period. Tired of the bullshit

Last edited:
Reactions: malakos