Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fellating the ego? I think our services are no longer required... That funky Buddah guy is self-sucking in rather an hysterical fashion over in Ask a Man.

Talk about a fragile ego...
Omg. Hardcore feminists don’t like big dicks because they’re afraid of domination. Well, he has my number. :joy::joy::joy:

Could you slip that baby into your concave armpits and carry him and his fragile ego somewhere safe? Preferably where he and his big dick can be alone with each other and he can fellate himself all he wants? I’ll keep your seat warm here.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I gotta stop reading this thread while drinking beverages.

I coated my keyboard and snorked water down the wrong way.
Well obviously I can’t carry him - I have flat armpits. I’d drop him, and he certainly can’t afford another head injury.

D

deleted924715

Omg. Hardcore feminists don’t like big dicks because they’re afraid of domination. Well, he has my number. :joy::joy::joy:

Could you slip that baby into your concave armpits and carry him and his fragile ego somewhere safe? Preferably where he and his big dick can be alone with each other and he can fellate himself all he wants? I’ll keep your seat warm here.

Who else was waiting for him to drop the f-bomb? :joy:

No way he's getting near my perfect pits! You'll just have to squish him with your flat pits like a panini - I'm allergic to people who quote studies they don't understand.

#sorrynotsorry

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Who else was waiting for him to drop the f-bomb? :joy:

No way he's getting near my perfect pits! You'll just have to squish him with your flat pits like a panini - I'm allergic to people who quote studies they don't understand.

#sorrynotsorry
Where’s the bingo card?

Panini! You slay me!

*runs to the mirror to check the relative concaveness of my armpits*
Fuck...I dunno medium concaveness...average concaveness.....
If I bend over the side of my bosom makes my armpits look deeper.
How can I take a photo of my "deep" armpits from that angle to sucker
the punters?
I wonder if jelking will deepen them more?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the punters?
Photoshop is your friend. Add shadows.

D

deleted924715

Concave armpits is a new one to me. Thigh gap, bikini bridge, and too pointy of elbows though...

Yeah. Our elbows can't be too pointy, didn't y'all know?

Too pointy for what I wonder? That makes no sense.

I use the pointy-ness of my elbows to be the perfect hostess for my man. I simply use them instead of cocktail sticks and spear a few cheese and pineapple chunks onto the end of each one, allowing guests to nibble at them as I pass. This also has an evolutionary basis.

Hunter-gatherer man was very appreciative of a sharp elbowed woman. They used them like spears when hunting and would throw them at buffalo, pointy elbows first, to bring them down. Pointy elbows mean their offspring will be well fed and men are hard wired to find that attractive.

#truefacts

D

deleted924715

the punters?

I usually train with tennis balls, but given the time of year easter eggs are effective too. If a bit melty.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Too pointy for what I wonder? That makes no sense.

I use the pointy-ness of my elbows to be the perfect hostess for my man. I simply use them instead of cocktail sticks and spear a few cheese and pineapple chunks onto the end of each one, allowing guests to nibble at them as I pass. This also has an evolutionary basis.

Hunter-gatherer man was very appreciative of a sharp elbowed woman. They used them like spears when hunting and would throw them at buffalo, pointy elbows first, to bring them down. Pointy elbows mean their offspring will be well fed and men are hard wired to find that attractive.

#truefacts
You are an evolutionary wonder! Brava!

I am embarrassingly dull elbowed and flat pitted. However, cheerfully, according to our “friend” my large breasts indicate my ability to nurse large broods of babies. While you’re out spearing buffalo, other concave lovelies can bring me hungry mouths to feed - a veritable double conga line of open mouths. At least I have some use.

D

deleted924715

Oh!
Is that what they were for!
*makes regurgitation noises*
My bad.

Oh god!
*Holds bonfire's hair*
Quickly! Get it all up! The weight will go straight to your pits and no man will have you then! Didn't you read LaFemme's warning about puffy pits?!

Here, I'll smear it on your pits as a distraction - you'll taste good and men aren't too bright, they'll mistake it for shadow

I am embarrassingly dull elbowed and flat pitted. However, cheerfully, according to our “friend” my large breasts indicate my ability to nurse large broods of babies. While you’re out spearing buffalo, other concave lovelies can bring me hungry mouths to feed - a veritable double conga line of open mouths. At least I have some use.

Thus the usefulness of a polygamous lifestyle. Your strengths and weaknesses are balanced with the strengths and weaknesses of other women. I mean, we all know one woman isn't enough for a man, right?

Maybe you can redeem yourself and your bloodline by breeding with a dominate male who throws deep armpits and pointed elbows and produce offspring with those desirable attributes AND large breasts.
All is not lost.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe you can redeem yourself and your bloodline by breeding with a dominate male who throws deep armpits and pointed elbows and produce offspring with those desirable attributes AND large breasts.
All is not lost.
Could he please have a big penis? I hear every woman wants one of those! I had one, but it got dusty and too difficult to clean so I had to toss it out. It made a great doorstop.

Oh god!
*Holds bonfire's hair*
Quickly! Get it all up! The weight will go straight to your pits and no man will have you then! Didn't you read LaFemme's warning about puffy pits?!

Here, I'll smear it on your pits as a distraction - you'll taste good and men aren't too bright, they'll mistake it for shadow

Once I start shadowing I'll never be able to stop.
Go to bed with shadowed armpits, wake up with shadowed armpits.
A man waking up next to me sans shadowed armpits will mistake me for another woman.
It's a slippery slope.

D

deleted924715

Once I start shadowing I'll never be able to stop.
Go to bed with shadowed armpits, wake up with shadowed armpits.
A man waking up next to me sans shadowed armpits will mistake me for another woman.
It's a slippery slope.

True. He might get frightened and think it's witchcraft

We all know where that ends. Your semi-concave pits won't be enough to save you.