Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been trying to come up with some ridiculous terms for male body characteristics just for the sake of fuckery. (You know, like "bikini bridge" and "thigh gap" etc)

I can't, cuz my brain just doesn't work that way.:neutral:
Bicep bubble? You know, the distance between the bicep and the curve of the elbow? We all measure that!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been trying to come up with some ridiculous terms for male body characteristics just for the sake of fuckery. (You know, like "bikini bridge" and "thigh gap" etc)

Oh, and the Apple Bobble. How much the Adam’s Apple wiggles when a guy swallows. So hot. Or not. I mean, really.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

And who can forget the thumb bump? You know at the base of a guy’s thumb? Is it flat or does it stick out? Got to be just a hint of a bump in my opinion.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, and the Apple Bobble. How much the Adam’s Apple wiggles when a guy swallows. So hot. Or not. I mean, really.
My high school sweetheart had a huge Adam's apple, and a long apple bobble. Bigger is NOT better! He was really attractive, but that thing was a real distraction.

There's no amount of shading that will disguise the lack of neck on a man.

Nope.
There's nothing that can be done there.
Or is there......

Neck stretching exercises...hmmmmmmm........
*sets up a gantry with trapdoor and a rope*
Yeah.
That'll work.
Permanently.

“Fellating the Ego” has got to be one of the best phrases ever said on this site of all time! Thanks @Gentleman Viking

I got so irate reading the thread on Ask a Man with all that tripe about how all women prefer large penises given a choice, that I just had to post my own thread. Most of the men there were right on point. One guy had his head so far up his ass he can fart through his nose.

Here’s my truth:

I have never said anything negative to any man about his penis. If it’s big, I’ll ooh, and aah over its hugeness, if it’s thick -I’ll do the same. If it’s tiny and pretty, I’ll ooh an aah over that. If it’s curvy, I’ll ooh and aah over its g-spot potential. If it’s ugly, I’ll lie. (Never met an ugly dick, though, but I’d lie - men can’t handle the truth about their dicks, it’s where their freakin’ egos live!)

Damn right, I’m fellating the ego!

What’s my preference? AVERAGE!!!

And that’s the most honest thing I’ve ever said about dicks on this site!

I’m the same in a way. I will appreciate a penis for different reasons...variety of shape, size, color, etc. It comes down to the person for me, like most of y’all :) Bigger doesn’t always mean better. I am a super positive person and can find something kind and true to say to anyone. Penis related as well lol! I guess my view is...if you’re willing to put yourself out there I can choose to respond positively or not at all. Ultimately, your penis doesn’t define my love and appreciation for you. I can appreciate you in any form.

On a side note (again lol), Hearing that some men/women will judge someone on their armpit depth-ness freaking blows my mind! Who does that? I will not waste my time with such nonsense. Bye Felicia

Last edited by a moderator:

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Ask a woman anything. Only women can respond to questions." - Is meant for women responding to the OP's question.

If that's not enough, she wrote "Men are not permitted to respond to threads they didn't start here." - No mention of a question since you are very literal about vocabulary used.

You appear to be schooled enough to understand English and old enough to respect a basic rule instead of childishly trying to bend it.
If either, a simple "Sorry, my bad" would suffice.
If neither, what are you doing here?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not trying to hate on you, @Andreas. Just trying to keep you out of trouble in the future, and prevent confusion in case your post gets deleted. You aren't allowed any kind of response to threads you didn't start here.

Now, when you were offered this information, instead of being thankful or apologetic, you were pedantic and stubborn, which is kind of rude. I think the responses you got were very gentle. If you honestly think they were hateful, you might need thicker skin to use the internet.

I'm so glad the only fellatio I do with my sweetie is the kind where I'm actually sucking his dick... He doesn't make any things my issue that he may be a little less confident about. Any small bits of insecurity, he knows they are his own issue. Just like my little insecure moments are my own issue.