female orgasm

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How do females have orgasm's and why do some never experience an orgasm? Is it emotions or just the peen attached to the make not giving you enough stimuli?

I have watched vagina monologuies,

Idk what too make of my notes, so in doubt i came lpsg hoping to get some clarity…

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Very impressive, how did u do that? Turned me on, where I'm from females are not computer savy...

I just had to correct your grammar.

Also, I'm not sure you know all the women in your community, so perhaps rather than saying (in a rather generalizing manner) "where I'm from the women..." you should phrase that more like "many of the women I know..."

Just a suggestion.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
female orgasms are a lot like UFOs..

heaps of dudes claim to have seen them..
mostly they is foolin' themselves :smile:

cervix.. menfolk.. hitting the cervix is not an issue of peen-length
hitting the cervix is bad angle of penetration/bad sex.

stop acting like ya finding pussy she didn't know she had. :rolleyes:
no. nope. please discontinue.

Last edited:

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
female orgasms are a lot like UFOs..

heaps of dudes claim to have seen them..
mostly they is foolin' themselves :smile:

cervix.. menfolk.. hitting the cervix is not an issue of peen-length
hitting the cervix is bad angle of penetration/bad sex.

stop acting like ya finding pussy she didn't know she had. :rolleyes:
no. nope. please discontinue.

I forgot about the bad angle issue. I saw a female type something along the lines of lower cervix or low cervix. Is this due to a bad angle as well?

Last edited:

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uh.. how can we tell you why you have an issue with something? I think you need to look deep inside your own mind for that answer :)

I did and can see your name suits you! Vagina is not an issue but guess which disgusting opening is an issue when your lips are spread open and sounds just keeps coming out…

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
noper. some ladies just have low riding cervix.
some ladies have an inverted cervix.

the bad sex.. arousal naturally relaxes muscles/infuses the pelvic region with blood. the result is lengthening of the vaginal barrel and lifting of the uterus by suspensory tendons and other odd pelvic-y bits. almost like a reverse/innie boner.

but sometimes lady bits are contrary.. and depending on where she is in her cycle the cervix can be low in the playing field and quite tender. if you really wanna learn up on girl parts BeautifulCervix.com is awesome. graphic & awesome.

bad alignment... is just one peculiarity of anatomy butting up against another quirk of anatomy. say she has an introverted cervix and he's got a sharp upward curve. that can be bad. or, if he's going at wonky angle.. sorta thrust up and in instead of up and back.

Mr. RawDawg has some nifty animations on his website. user search will turn up his profile, links be in the sig line.

D

deleted848353

I did and can see your name suits you! Vagina is not an issue but guess which disgusting opening is an issue when your lips are spread open and sounds just keeps coming out…

Now thats rather uncalled for and actually i was gonna say can you actually type it again so we can understand it

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very impressive, How did u do that. Turned me on, where in from females are not computer savy...

Now thats rather uncalled for and actually i was gonna say can you actually type it again so we can understand it

Type what again?

Older women usually have no computer sense, i have been under the impression for years...

And the young lady drew me into her content, i get abused all the time on her by females ask daisy if you dont believe me…™©√

D

deleted848353

Type what again?

Older wonen usually have no computer sense, i have been under the impression for years...

And the young lady drew me into her content, i get abused all the time on her by females ask daisy if you dont believe me…™©√

I think that reason is because we dont understand your points your putting across because you hit submit instead of actually checking your spelling and grammar. And as for older women not having the I.T savvy you so clearly assume you may wanna think that one thru

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
noper. some ladies just have low riding cervix.
some ladies have an inverted cervix.

the bad sex.. arousal naturally relaxes muscles/infuses the pelvic region with blood. the result is lengthening of the vaginal barrel and lifting of the uterus by suspensory tendons and other odd pelvic-y bits. almost like a reverse/innie boner.

but sometimes lady bits are contrary.. and depending on where she is in her cycle the cervix can be low in the playing field and quite tender. if you really wanna learn up on girl parts BeautifulCervix.com is awesome. graphic & awesome.

bad alignment... is just one peculiarity of anatomy butting up against another quirk of anatomy. say she has an introverted cervix and he's got a sharp upward curve. that can be bad. or, if he's going at wonky angle.. sorta thrust up and in instead of up and back.

Mr. RawDawg has some nifty animations on his website. user search will turn up his profile, links be in the sig line.

Thanks for the feedback, kind lady…

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very impressive, How did u do that.

I think that reason is because we dont understand your points your putting across because you hit submit instead of actually checking your spelling and grammar. And as for older women not having the I.T savvy you so clearly assume you may wanna think that one thru

... my country grammar is pretty fine by the way but i should take the time to spell for the forum correctly...

Last edited:

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Since i might have your attention, how do u feel about men like myself, who appear perverted and "thirsty" on the internet?

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I formally apologize before anyone takes my ignorant jokes to heart ):|:) now with that in mind can we continue to flow within the thread?

Two sides to everything